Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Osama bin ladin is dead

cwhthpne

I would like to know the details!!! I hope he died of lead poisoning. The kind on the end of a .223. I have not sense of niceness where he is concerned. I would love to see his miserable body hung from a flagpole!

a small group of Americans went into pakistan and had a small fire fight at a mansion , no American casualties bin ladin shot and killed.

• Upvote 1

This is not the end!! i can guarantee you that but justice has been served to the leader of Al-queda good riddance osama bin laden may you reap what you have sown on this earth.

It may not be the end but its a great start!!!!!!!! I lost two friends in that bullsh!t and this is awesome.......... If you can still remember then you can still HURT!!! I NEED TO SEE THE BODY OF THAT TERRORIST BIT@H..... GO AMERICA......

• Upvote 2

WOW the news is out for a little over an hour and YOU all are so on top of it!

YEP He is gone but it should actually be GREAT NEWS for us and an RV. On thing is certain the ME is being ushered or pushed into the 21st century!

SO much good news and releasing of thugs who have held the ME at bay and have disrupted global economics for far out religious reasons.

Today is certainly going down a very historic and the head of the snake has been cut off.

I am curious about the timing but I am having a good feeling about everything happening right now in the ME.

PEACE