Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1 mil

OILandDINAR

buy from me on ebay. dinarsanantonio. i got mine from Ali. i am selling 1 mil. ive already posted on here, took the bashing, and then successfully sold a million. check my ebay reputation. ive only sold that one time but it proves im not a scammer. just going broke. lol.

How much did you sell your 1 million dinar for??

buy from me on ebay. dinarsanantonio. i got mine from Ali. i am selling 1 mil. ive already posted on here, took the bashing, and then successfully sold a million. check my ebay reputation. ive only sold that one time but it proves im not a scammer. just going broke. lol.

I know you ar legit...I bought the last million you put up on ebay...you sure you want to do this?? I'll check out your auction and if I can help you I will. Peace Jazz

CANT YOU HOLD OUT FOR 1 MORE MONTH

Lol....I was waiting for somebody to say this.

Guys come on, we don't know when it will happen. If somebody needs to liquidate their dinars let them, we are all old enough to know what we need in life. Can you guarantee us that it will happen in one more month?

*If people need to sell that is their choice.

*If you want to buy that is your choice.

*None of us know exactly when it will RV

• Upvote 2

Lol....I was waiting for somebody to say this.

Guys come on, we don't know when it will happen. If somebody needs to liquidate their dinars let them, we are all old enough to know what we need in life. Can you guarantee us that it will happen in one more month?

*If people need to sell that is their choice.

*If you want to buy that is your choice.

*None of us know exactly when it will RV

Thank you 20Million :)

I wish people would just respect the decision of those who must

sell. They do not need to hear "hold on just another month", because

no doubt they have heard this for years now.

My best wishes to you OIL and I hope matters improve for you my friend.

I understand sometimes things do not always work out as planned.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Hey, cant you even hear the sound of this train in the distance... It is finally coming in!

After a long long wait the sound is getting louder and although unsure if it is 1 day or 1 week or 7 weeks it is certainly close!

Ohhh the waiting is the hardest part....

PEACE...... I can smell sweetness of an investment well waited for.

Man, if you sell, and a week later, or a month later, or even a couple of months later, the RV happens, even at eighty-six cents, you are going to be kicking yourself and asking yourself if you couldn't have made it through somehow. Would your family starve if you just didn't pay off a couple of bills? Would they be turfed out onto the street in that time? What really would happen in the short term? You could just telling creditors they would have to wait. If you are selling because you don't want to ruin your credit rating? hahahahaha ... when the RV happens you won't need a credit rating. You'll be able to do the second mortgage lending and let others come to you and give you their good credit rating.

Or, alternatively, if things are that tight, try using the dinar as collateral for a loan. No, the banks won't use it, not at the value it holds now, But someone here who is an investor, and has faith in the dinar may be wiling to make you a loan, and hold the dinar as collateral. Then when the RV happens calculate a pre-arranged rate of interest on the loan, pay it out from the RV'd dinar and you both win. You get to keep your dinar in the end, minus whatever interest you pay the person who believes in dinar and loans you money. The lender gets to do something great for another dinar RV believer and makes some money on the side. I think that is called a win/win solution.

Hey, that sounds even better when I see it in writing than it did when I was thinking it. In case you wonder if I am just full or hot air, I was credit manager for a major department store for three years after my first marriage ended, was a volunteer counsellor for the Business Development Bank here in Canada advising small business owners because I was one and was successful at it. You can do the loan by having a couple of documents done with a notary, (your local notary will know how to do this) and have the dinar held in a safety deposit box. So, this is possible and may be the solution. I know a lot of us here don't want to see you sell, and there may just be someone who is willing to help this way and make a little extra while you get to keep your investment.

Think about it ...

:)

smee2

Man, if you sell, and a week later, or a month later, or even a couple of months later, the RV happens, even at eighty-six cents, you are going to be kicking yourself and asking yourself if you couldn't have made it through somehow. Would your family starve if you just didn't pay off a couple of bills? Would they be turfed out onto the street in that time? What really would happen in the short term? You could just telling creditors they would have to wait. If you are selling because you don't want to ruin your credit rating? hahahahaha ... when the RV happens you won't need a credit rating. You'll be able to do the second mortgage lending and let others come to you and give you their good credit rating.

Or, alternatively, if things are that tight, try using the dinar as collateral for a loan. No, the banks won't use it, not at the value it holds now, But someone here who is an investor, and has faith in the dinar may be wiling to make you a loan, and hold the dinar as collateral. Then when the RV happens calculate a pre-arranged rate of interest on the loan, pay it out from the RV'd dinar and you both win. You get to keep your dinar in the end, minus whatever interest you pay the person who believes in dinar and loans you money. The lender gets to do something great for another dinar RV believer and makes some money on the side. I think that is called a win/win solution.

Hey, that sounds even better when I see it in writing than it did when I was thinking it. In case you wonder if I am just full or hot air, I was credit manager for a major department store for three years after my first marriage ended, was a volunteer counsellor for the Business Development Bank here in Canada advising small business owners because I was one and was successful at it. You can do the loan by having a couple of documents done with a notary, (your local notary will know how to do this) and have the dinar held in a safety deposit box. So, this is possible and may be the solution. I know a lot of us here don't want to see you sell, and there may just be someone who is willing to help this way and make a little extra while you get to keep your investment.

Think about it ...

:)

smee2

This is the most positive I have heard you in a long long time!!! :D