Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New A.C. update in Iraq with photos

Peter

another site

25 April 2011

Just wanted to let you know I had attended as a member the International Business Council of Iraq.

A great meeting and lots of discussions.

another site just recently attended the International Business Council of Iraq (IBCI) meeting. I

met with the Iraqi Government Official Ministry of Communications, Mohammed Allawi. In fact, I

frequently attend meetings with Ministries as well as Central Bank officials.

Since I have been getting more and more photo requests from my readers I decided to include some

today.

There are a few pictures of the Minister of Communications and I have the itinerary of the IBIC.

I have also been recently made aware that there are a few naysayers that frequently try to cast doubts

that the another site is in Iraq. Hopefully, this will open the eyes of some and remove all

doubt. I have absolutely nothing to gain by pretending to be someplace that I’m not. Do not doubt me,

doubt the ones who have misled you for months on end (and continue to do so) of the countless RV

dates that come & go and the promises of $3 & up rates.

(Photos of meeting IBC of Iraq agenda and Ministry of Communications – Mohammed Allawi attached in the email)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what if hes in Iraq. WTH does that mean there are people on this site that are in Iraq also i have also heard from delta that has a CBI contact that it will come out at .85 cents with no LOP and will happenby the beginningof May but do i believe that is set in stone no i dont so why should i believe AC everything he says is truth? makes no sense we wait and see.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what if hes in Iraq. WTH does that mean there are people on this site that are in Iraq also i have also heard from delta that has a CBI contact that it will come out at .85 cents with no LOP and will happenby the beginningof May but do i believe that is set in stone no i dont so why should i believe AC everything he says is truth? makes no sense we wait and see.

Easy trigger. It's all good.

Thanks Bumper for the moderation...!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What kind of "contractor" has access to the meeting that he does? i have buddies that work for the "C.hristians I.n A.ction" and they dont have the access that this guy does... They dont hand out visa's for investors to just attend these meetings... this guy is a government agent, what does he have to gain from writing his doom and gloom newsletter? he attends as if he is an investor yet bashes their economy. He is in on high level meetings and releases info, this can only be done with the permission of the US Gov. otherwise he would lose his security clearance...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey. That's just the way things look around there. They don't do meetings like we do here in the States.

Look how they're living on a daily basis. Can't really expect much more than that.

those pics look like they were taken at saturday night bingo at the VFW down the street and isn't IBC a brand of root beer?.... just sayin.....

AC is short for Amer. Contractor. Had to abreviate the 'American' (they block it out here when joining the two words together, not really sure why).

So uh, forgive my ignorance but . . . what's AC?

Edited by SMathews
  • Upvote 5

Wow AC was one of my favs until this crock of BS came up.

So were this meeting held in some ones green house, were the heck is the security on such a high level agenda??

If that’s what we have to look forward to we are all doomed to all eternity.

Come on AC turn it in I could get my 14 year old son to edit some picture, make up some stupid invitation or agenda & stick it on a billboard with a stupid pin

Very disappointing to see someone with such respect over the last 3 years chuck it all away so fast

AC is now the abbreviation for

Accountable C**P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okay, so the pics weren't the greatest I agree, but I've seen similar ones to those of AC from other top notch meetings and they all have that same appearance in common. SMathews (above) is correct, they don't hold meetings at the Ritz Carlton but that's just typical there and how they do it. As far as the invitation goes, when they don't put down any cash for a proper meeting venue why would you expect gold foil wedding type invitations. Just sayin....

All looks legit and very typical of being in a war torn country.

Wow AC was one of my favs until this crock of BS came up.

So were this meeting held in some ones green house, were the heck is the security on such a high level agenda??

If that’s what we have to look forward to we are all doomed to all eternity.

Come on AC turn it in I could get my 14 year old son to edit some picture, make up some stupid invitation or agenda & stick it on a billboard with a stupid pin

Very disappointing to see someone with such respect over the last 3 years chuck it all away so fast

AC is now the abbreviation for

Accountable C**P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The dudes a straight shooter in my opinion. Ive been involved in this for 4+ years. Believe me Ive heard all the the dates, rates , banker stories, my friends brother, sister, uncle an even some religious BS, AND ITS ALL BEEN WRONG! Sorry , just going from past so called "intel" and experience.

• Upvote 5