Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smart card website..just passing it along

Funny thought that occurred to me while reading the website (Thanks DVR & Doc)... why don't they just start them off by injecting the number under the skin.... :huh: save a few steps...

...boy do I sound cynical or what?!

• Upvote 1

Funny thought that occurred to me while reading the website (Thanks DVR & Doc)... why don't they just start them off by injecting the number under the skin.... huh.gif save a few steps...

...boy do I sound cynical or what?!

Wouldn't that be Ironic, if they "fully" implemented the tagging thing in Iraq, home of Babylon?

-

Funny...look at the models in the picture...they seem to look very american to me...thoughts?

Everything that can possibly be replied upon in this posts takes a distant second to your user name. This name conjures up so many thoughts, like are you male or female. Well, going to your profile now.

i like this feature--Biometric fingerprint protection - no one can access their funds without their fingerprint being presented when spending or performing cash withdrawals

seems to me we could use this type of technology not only here in the USA but everywhere. it would cut down on a lot of credit card and identity theft.

i like this feature--Biometric fingerprint protection - no one can access their funds without their fingerprint being presented when spending or performing cash withdrawals

seems to me we could use this type of technology not only here in the USA but everywhere. it would cut down on a lot of credit card and identity theft.

AGREED!! :)