Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the RV? Maybe in the end of March

kaka

God Willing ... all in a week or two, more and more people are buying the Iraqi dinar to change their lives. Lecturer, businessman, father of Hajj, the IPT students, civil servants .. everyone has to wait for the dinar in Iraq and called millionaires. A je me ... any advice will already rich, for the Muslims, the intention must lillahi .. all because of God Almighty. Not to enjoy here and there. Whatever it depends on their intentions for the same black hair, faith

I want to touch the issue here is the biggest key in the flotation of the Iraq Dinar. Language Put simply, the key to the Iraq Dinar RV (float). All the key word is the United States. For me and also the views of other economists, the key to

Iraq is floating Dinar WTO. Iraq National Membership in the International Trade Organization or the World Trade Organization and the United States rather than the factor itself.

As we know, the WTO is an intermediary in resolving trade disputes between countries. This means controlling the trade and commercial laws of the countries in the world. Elimination of taxes, tariffs and other restrictions, are included in the WTO official duties. Malaysia itself joined the WTO in 1995 to Establish the national economy, and it proved to have the highest economic growth record in 1996.

To join the WTO, the financial policy of a country should have the character of globalization. One way global state, it must have a valid exchange and recognized. Currency shall be floated and can be exchanged for other currencies. Obviously want to do the barter system (exchange of goods) in the global economy. Son did not want to, informed apungkan currency if the currency of a country is worthless.

How Iraq, obviously their country will ever memliki currency low and detrimental to them. That is why countries want Iraq so join the WTO body. This is the key level. Because if the country joins the WTO Iraq, the country will not have to buy oil at bargain prices. Because the WTO will arrange to get the current price of Iraq for their oil revenue. Also in international trade issues including tourism and other trading. WTO will help Iraq if Iraq becomes a member state within their organization.

That's why Iraq country to join WTO, and they will sertainya this November at the latest. So step in that direction, then the dinar to float early supanya is stable before November. Would not want to enter international organizations with a lower currency kat world. Now this country in Iraq at the phase-3 to lobby a member of the WTO. Iraq Parliament itself passed a resolution to join the WTO.

Even Iraq will send a special delegation to Morocco this month to persuade the WTO to accept them as permanent members of the 148 (to date 147 countries have already become permanent members of the WTO).

When the RV? Maybe in the end of March .. April or May Dinar Iraq must be lifted. That's why I say the key to the Iraq Dinar RV .. s that are WTO

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Totally incoherent ramblings- Kaka lay off the drugs.

kaka is from Pakistan. He speaks four languages but sometimes his English needs some clarification. I think this was probably written in another language by an economist and then translated but lost something in the translation. That's why I asked him where he got it. I think the main message is that Iraq will RV in order to gain WTO admission and make money off of the float to cover the cost of the RV.

• Upvote 15

kaka is from Pakistan. He speaks four languages but sometimes his English needs some clarification. I think this was probably written in another language by an economist and then translated but lost something in the translation. That's why I asked him where he got it. I think the main message is that Iraq will RV in order to gain WTO admission and make money off of the float to cover the cost of the RV.

Thank you for clarification.

• Upvote 4

thx you my friend i just got this artical on facebook .thx you for every thing :rolleyes:

here is the link

http://dinar-iraq-rv.blogspot.com/2011/04/rv-dah-hampir-kemuncaknya.html

• Upvote 3

Kaka ... thank you for sharing that information!

Folks, this young man has been a friend in chat for sometime, and I am appalled at the blatant and total lack of respect so many people on this forum have!

It's no wonder I guess that the US has such a bad international rep. Sad even.

Sorry Kaka for my fellow Americans who chose to be so self centered they think everything was written for them, and when they do not understand, they simply toss it aside.... which would be ok if that's indeed what they do .... they must think we want to be entertained by their ignorance. :)

pvS

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Kaka ... thank you for sharing that information!

Folks, this young man has been a friend in chat for sometime, and I am appalled at the blatant and total lack of respect so many people on this forum have!

It's no wonder I guess that the US has such a bad international rep. Sad even.

Sorry Kaka for my fellow Americans who chose to be so self centered they think everything was written for them, and when they do not understand, they simply toss it aside.... which would be ok if that's indeed what they do .... they must think we want to be entertained by their ignorance. :)

pvS

well said

• Upvote 2

angry.gifSSDD - we've heard all this before...so what? And NO it won't RV in March! Since this is mid April. Like the movie - this is a "Waste of Space" but thanks for your efforts.cool.gif

Maybe if you knew more about the context that would help. Last year kaka and I talked about the dinar and he told me that he was the only one he knew in Pakistan who owned dinar. Everybody told him it was a scam. Apparently things have changed now, and many people in that region are starting to invest in dinar. That's why he's excited about this article. Obviously the writer's guess of a March RV was wrong, but it at least shows you the anticipation going on there.

• Upvote 3

Mr.Rich... Thanks for clarifying. Appreciated.

Totally incoherent ramblings- Kaka lay off the drugs.

I looked and have seen that you have not ever started a topic here. No useful info to provide the DV community, yet you bash someone that brings something to the table. Keep your posts polite, or move on.

• Upvote 7

♫ ♪ Someday ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'll be big enough ♫ ♪ that you can't hit me ♫ ♪ and all you're ♪♪ ♫ ever gonna be ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ is mean ♪♫ Why ya gotta ♫♪ be sooo ♪♫♪ mean???♪♫♪♫♪

• Upvote 2