Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After a short amount of time here and on a few other Dinar related websites I thought I have to share my initial impressions.

It seems a large portion of people here are no different than those I seeing queuing up to buy the lottery ticket on Saturday morning.

Hoping to get a large reward for little or no input.

In my opinion there is far too many people who apparently know people who know stuff...this is usually warning bells for me and means stay well clear. The whole thing smacks of MLM and those nauseating groups all gearing each other up with motivational BS and inside scoops.

MLM folk are renowned for being dodgier than used car salesmen.

Nobody in the ‘real world’ who is involved in getting this RV done (if it does happen) is going to be talking to a combat soldier, a taxi driver, your cousin etc so enough already!

We all know insider trading goes on in this dodgy world of ours but does your cousin also hear when JP Morgan is about to announce a takeover bid weeks before it happens? No.

All these supposed people in the know really are is friend of friends who in reality know next to nothing about the inner workings of either Iraq or economics and they 'just have a feeling' that such and such is happening.

Sadly the guy who first mentioned the Dinar situation to me is a MLM pumper type and they get all hyped about it but actually when you ask the tough questions they don’t really know what day of the week it is.

Hardly inspiring.

I also notice a lot of religious connotations being bandied about.

As a God fearing man myself I don’t for one second think God is too worried about the IQD and ‘making it happen’.

God doesn’t pander to the material wants of man, he wants to see everyone do the best they can with what they’ve got.

Not ‘’Oh you deserve a break in life for helping all those orphans here’s a lottery win i made happen for you’’.

I also see a lot of what on the surface seem like desperate but decent, hard working people almost pinning their dreams on this happening.

You get nothing for nothing in this world and this is likely to be the same.

Stop the naivety and think about how many economists, professional Forex traders, brokers, hedge fund managers etc there are in the world and I haven’t seen a single one telling me the RV is a sure thing!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

Hey this investment was worth taking a chance at just maybe having a shot at real wealth. I do very much agree with you on the rest of your post but unfortunately sometimes people do not want to hear the truth. I hate all the supposedly bullshit Intel myself. A love a good rumor but you can always smell the bad ones.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Then what are you doing here? Just Leave

Why? Strike a nerve?

Are you annoyed you feel your mentioned in my post?

Are you a perpetrator of some of the BS and verbal Diarrhoea that fills these walls?

Perhaps you have a vested interest in keeping everyone in line?

Do you say that to every person at the ball game when they say its a crappy game?

Do you leap out of your seat and scream “Just leave then!!!!’’?

Fortunately you’re not in a position of power because you would be dangerous I’m sure.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

You need to do your own research on this investment. If it looks good great, if not move on to your next item on the list.

Best,

Paco

Agreed.

I was driven to post merely because I was incredulous as to some of the drivel people appeared to be lapping up.

Also one thing I cant stand is fraudsters taking advantage of less business savvy folk.

Their time will come in spades.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

You need to do your own research on this investment. If it looks good great, if not move on to your next item on the list.

Best,

Paco

Wow that`s some really negitive vibes comming out of that. Hey were all big boys and girls. We knew the risk we were taken. and besides I dont hear no fat lady singing so

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RV

Sorry paco this was meant for RRsport But Im sure you already figured that out

Edited by dog53

Why? Strike a nerve?

Are you a perpetrator of some of the BS and verbal Diarrhoea that fills these walls?

Do you say that to every person at the ball game when they say its a crappy game?

Fortunately you’re not in a position of power because you would be dangerous I’m sure.

Damn, you nailed me exactly

• Upvote 3

Why? Strike a nerve?

Get a skin

Come back

You'll be alright

Its a jungle out here :)

Very insightful. Considering you Joined: Today, 09:45 PM you will enlighten us with your perspective of this speculation. I am ready for you to give us all your take. Should I hold my IQD? Perhaps sell out? Maybe you think I should buy just a little bit more? We do so enjoy the newest kid on the block coming in and giving us all their take on the IQD situation.

• Upvote 2

Why? Strike a nerve?

Just what we need another expert pompous windbag newbie...........BTW there is no O in your deficated drivel.

• Upvote 3

RRSport - are you coming here with argumentative intentions? It's threads like this that are not welcome.....Your first thread and such negativity - please refrain from being disrespective in the forums....thank you.

• Upvote 5

After a short amount of time here and on a few other Dinar related websites I thought I have to share my initial impressions.

It seems a large portion of people here are no different than those I seeing queuing up to buy the lottery ticket on Saturday morning.

Hoping to get a large reward for little or no input.

In my opinion there is far too many people who apparently know people who know stuff...this is usually warning bells for me and means stay well clear. The whole thing smacks of MLM and those nauseating groups all gearing each other up with motivational BS and inside scoops.

MLM folk are renowned for being dodgier than used car salesmen.

Nobody in the ‘real world’ who is involved in getting this RV done (if it does happen) is going to be talking to a combat soldier, a taxi driver, your cousin etc so enough already!

We all know insider trading goes on in this dodgy world of ours but does your cousin also hear when JP Morgan is about to announce a takeover bid weeks before it happens? No.

All these supposed people in the know really are is friend of friends who in reality know next to nothing about the inner workings of either Iraq or economics and they 'just have a feeling' that such and such is happening.

Sadly the guy who first mentioned the Dinar situation to me is a MLM pumper type and they get all hyped about it but actually when you ask the tough questions they don’t really know what day of the week it is.

Hardly inspiring.

I also notice a lot of religious connotations being bandied about.

As a God fearing man myself I don’t for one second think God is too worried about the IQD and ‘making it happen’.

God doesn’t pander to the material wants of man, he wants to see everyone do the best they can with what they’ve got.

Not ‘’Oh you deserve a break in life for helping all those orphans here’s a lottery win i made happen for you’’.

I also see a lot of what on the surface seem like desperate but decent, hard working people almost pinning their dreams on this happening.

You get nothing for nothing in this world and this is likely to be the same.

Stop the naivety and think about how many economists, professional Forex traders, brokers, hedge fund managers etc there are in the world and I haven’t seen a single one telling me the RV is a sure thing!

Man you have some serious issues! Since when was 5/3 bank where I buy my dinars a MLM? Get a life... somewhere else!

Edited by flahenry
  • Upvote 1