Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LATEST FROM THE GET TEAM

DinarChiTown

* Why the RV is not here now: G.E.T. 4/13/11

APRIL 13TH, 2011 01:30 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES

Posted by Jfetty of the GET Team

Well, you know that you have been in something for maybe too long when all the air just gets blown out of your sail with the slightest turn in direction; the thing is I am not sure if it were a turn in direction or that this was the course all along……….. I spoke with son a close friend of mine today who is a senior aid on a Senatorial Committee and he just returned from Warshington. I do not want to even go into all that transpired there over the last couple of weeks (it would turn even the strongest stomach); but here is the part everyone on these boards wants to know, but does not want to hear. There has been a lot of behind the scenes jockeying concerning the Iraqi Dinar, its’ re-evaluation, the amount of Iraqi Dinar being held by the U.S. Treasury, the amount of Iraqi Dinar being held by private U.S. taxpaying citizens and most importantly who is going to get the credit; And folks that is where the battle lines have been drawn. When President George W. Bush stated that the Iraqi war would eventually not cost America a dime; he was referring to the amount of Iraqi Dinar held by the U.S. Treasury. At that time, the President fully, although gravely misguided, expected before he left office that Iraq would stabilize, rapidly increase oil export and that the Iraqi Dinar would re-value and he would leave office as a triumphant war President. We all know the end of that fantasy; the reality of today. And that reality is that the Republicans (mostly in the House) are refusing to get on board as they absolutely will not agree to certain conditions that will make the re-value possible; because they refuse to let President Obama claim it as his victory and get the credit going into an election year. So my understanding is they are trying to work out some sort of compromise. It does not sound good in terms of timing folks; we better get used to being the pawns of their political chess.

Wow, apparently our very own Congress is now responsible for the hold up of the RV. I wonder if these guys actually believe the words coming out of their collective pie holes.

BTW, George Bush was not thinking Dinar would pay for this war....it was OIL! Plain and simple.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

YUP...blame the republicans.....are you kidding me ...you have nothing better than that old b.s........how about blaming Maliki since this clown cant put a Gov. together that he begged to lead....give me a break.........what a bunch of useless infoin here lately........... :angry:

• Upvote 6

JMO here folks. I do NOT believe that either side (Rep. or Dem.) is holding up the dinar's RV. With the way our budget is right now the American People are hurting. Right now we have Men and Woman over seas and stationed around the US, (I am one of them) Who last week only got paid half a pay check. We will get paid rest, but who's to say next month we will get a pay check at all???? This isn't just Military, its all GOV'T workers. But i dont see Congress letting men and woman fight overseas and not draw a pay check. THAT IS POLITICAL SUICIDE!!!!!!!!! And as far as credit for the RV, obviously we all know who signed the bill letting us invest, and im sure the certain Media outlets wont let any truth be covered up.

• Upvote 2

We should collect on the oil profit to pay for the years and the lives that were loss.... :angry:

this is what Trump has been saying...tkae the oil, not only in iraq but in lybia also..... the price of gas in kuwait is .08 a gallon. i wonder what it is in iraq?

• Upvote 1

Idiots and ideologues all. They would ream the economy before collaborating or conceding credit where it is due because of partisan agendas.

The President should preemptively man-up and give GWB credit for a windfall now (and this is a liberal saying this!). God knows it was earned the hard way- and those who really paid the price should be remembered and thanked..

• Upvote 5

this is what Trump has been saying...tkae the oil, not only in iraq but in lybia also..... the price of gas in kuwait is .08 a gallon. i wonder what it is in iraq?

•Iran: $1.47

•Iraq: $1.44

in usd per gallon as of march 2011. better than us here. the highest i found was over $8 per gallon in the netherlands...wow....

* Why the RV is not here now: G.E.T. 4/13/11

APRIL 13TH, 2011 01:30 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES

Posted by Jfetty of the GET Team

We all know the end of that fantasy; the reality of today. And that reality is that the Republicans (mostly in the House) are refusing to get on board as they absolutely will not agree to certain conditions that will make the re-value possible; because they refuse to let President Obama claim it as his victory and get the credit going into an election year. So my understanding is they are trying to work out some sort of compromise. It does not sound good in terms of timing folks; we better get used to being the pawns of their political chess.

Never do drugs........this is what it does to you.

This is one of the dumbest chats yet from the GET team!

I feel sorry for anyone who believes this nonsense!

• Upvote 4

I want to wait for the novel from the GET Team.....this is okay, but I think they could do better in a sci-fi book. There is no way our government has that much control over what Iraq will or won't do. In fact, they can't even agree on what they will do or won't do. I know this is not a popular idea, but the earliest we can expect a chance at the RV is at the end of June. JMO I certainly hope everyone can stay calm, play nice, and not believe anything in this Rumor section. It is, as it is posted....RUMOR!!! Watch the news, be patient, and wait for the email or text from Adam when it RV's. It will, and at that time we can count our chickens!!!.......Go RV!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Bush meant OIL contracts. Anyone thinking he meant IQD RV is dreaming. Run that one by a Harvard Poly Scientist or economist. Watch them laugh at You out loud. Currently, our loan agents and communist pals in China have the most. It is only fair as they paid for our little war.

• Upvote 2

]bush set all this up for the americans to be able to make money from investing in iraq. one day hopefully soon we can all cash in. even though okies full of crap i still enjoy reading all this stuff. heres a quote from thumper . "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothin at all "

"Freedom is NOT Free!" The Iraqi's; in most cases, do not remember or know of freedom... Obviously President Bush had a plan and it began to work... and with all wars adjustments have to be made continuously ... President Obama has not kept the pressure on in Iraq... The Dinar was an obvious investment made by the UST and oil is also a form of payment for what the USA did for the people of Iraq. Again, "Freedom is NOT Free!" JMO...

Never do drugs........this is what it does to you.

This is one of the dumbest chats yet from the GET team!

I feel sorry for anyone who believes this nonsense!

Definately a plus + for you. If I could have given you 50 + pluses I would.

The RV and George. Bush shouldn't be used in the same sentence and or paragraph.

Thanks Sheik!!!

• Upvote 1