Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Scooter Post ***

easyrider

[quote name='Niko' date='13 April 2011 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1302653456' post='444784' Its youre btw

Ah...a proper english speaking and spelling Aussie to the rescue:

In fact, it's not YOURE...it's YOU'RE.

ROFLMAO.......if you're going to correct someone, please get it right...now go and have your best day ever!!

Peace, and Scooter, thank you for your very sensible and up-lifing post.

Easy I was out of line with the name calling. I carried over our spat from another thread. My bad, I should have responded to what I percieved as another smart ass "buddy" response in a more appropriate manner.

no problem all good bro +1 to you.

• Upvote 1

You too bro.....Fenway is on my bucket list!

What a start to the year. The O's in first place, really? Lots of ball to play but the Sox pitching is going to need an upgrade. Dice K.....I'd take a dinar for him right now.

u 2 easy +1

Ah...a proper english speaking and spelling Aussie to the rescue:

In fact, it's not YOURE...it's YOU'RE.

ROFLMAO.......if you're going to correct someone, please get it right...now go and have your best day ever!!

Peace, and Scooter, thank you for your very sensible and up-lifing post.

gotta love noobs

What a start to the year. The O's in first place, really? Lots of ball to play but the Sox pitching is going to need an upgrade. Dice K.....I'd take a dinar for him right now.

Becket looked of old the other night gotta give him that!

Thanks Scooter for your sound advice. I have been a member for quite sometime now to know your caliber. I tend not to get caught emotionally with this investment when people get frantic when they read something negative about this investment. You're right when you say let the market come to you...I like reading your post. Be bless my friend.

Ron

• Upvote 1

To Nikos defense I had to read it many times over because even to me that didnt sound like Scooter....But there were a few words and phrases he used that you would only pick up on after spending alot of time at the bar with him laugh.gif Thats usually not his style of posting either......guess you gotta change it up every once in a while!!

• Upvote 1

Niko and Easyrider...you guys have been on here too long for that sh*t. glad you worked it out. It is getting frustrating out here, and I always like to see what certain guys have to say. Both of you and keepm are "OLD GUYS" now, and we should be sticking together on this crap. I personally have taken to only logging on occasionally lately, and it's getting harder to find info from guys like you, so let's play nice, and let the newbies pull the B.S., Kay? I'll talk to you guys later, be cool.

Niko and Easyrider...you guys have been on here too long for that sh*t. glad you worked it out. It is getting frustrating out here, and I always like to see what certain guys have to say. Both of you and keepm are "OLD GUYS" now, and we should be sticking together on this crap. I personally have taken to only logging on occasionally lately, and it's getting harder to find info from guys like you, so let's play nice, and let the newbies pull the B.S., Kay? I'll talk to you guys later, be cool.