Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

in case you are wondering what the dinar dealer says

jordan1

just thought i would post this for everyone to read , even the guy selling the stuff thinks that the gurus are nuts!!!!!!

xxx. Conf. Call Interview w/ Ali (Dinar Trade) 4/10/11

April 11th, 2011 08:36 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

[Caller] Q: … so if it revalues at $3.00, what does that equate to?

[Ali/DinarTrade] …it’s NOT going to revalue at $3.00, I’m pretty sure of that sir, …overnight.

[Caller] Are you inferring that this [RV] will come out low and gradually go up in value?

[Ali/DinarTrade] No sir, as I’ve explained, right now the dinar is valued at 1/10 of one cent. For example, that’s about $1,000 per million dinars. It will be a slow progression. It will go probably to 1,200, 1,400, 1,500 and when it reaches that $10,000 mark, that’s for us, as a company [the number] has put in its head. Then, we’ll open up our satellite offices to start having people walk in, if they want to do it. So, in my eyes I think it’s going to be a slow progression, step-by-step as the economy improves in Iraq. I mean everybody has to realize they cannot revaluate at $3.00 overnight, that’s insane! I mean it’s not a lottery ticket, it’s an investment.

[Caller] Q: So your opinion is that this is long range rather than…

[Ali/DinarTrade] very long range…

[Caller] Q: I heard what you said about the dinar RV’ing slowly coming up – let’s say $4/dinar – are you able to handle the transaction at this rate?

[Ali/DinarTrade] If it does sir, but it is very unlikely… …but, I’m 99.9% sure that it’s not going to come out at $3.00 or $4.00 like people are saying out on the internet. It’s a currency; it takes awhile for it to grow.

[Caller] Q: Everyone is ‘kinda hyped up’ about it coming out at $3 – based on when it will RV – what do you think it may come out at, 22 cents, 80 [cents] or higher?

[Ali/DinarTrade] What I think is truly going to happen is, the dinar today, like I’ve explained, is at about 1/10 of one cent. I think it will be a slow progression, it’s not even going to 22 cents, it’s going to go probably to $1,000 to $1,050, to $1,100 like that, slowly up as the economy progresses. It’s not going to have a jump and then stay there and then jump up again. It’s very, very unlikely. You’ve got to realize it’s [iraq] a country with nearly 30M people in it, it will not going to do it overnight because it doesn’t work like that, …it is a long term investment. You don’t buy a house today and think in four months it’s going to be worth a million dollars, something worth $200,000.

[Ali/DinarTrade] I truly don’t think it will be one rush, it will be a progression over time.

[Caller] Q: One of the things that also lured me into this investment about this hopeful event is to ‘re-boot’ the world’s economy. With your opinion of it coming out very slowly, I personally can’t see it doing that [world economy re-boot].

[Ali/DinarTrade] Well sir, as I’ve said before, I’ve been saying this for seven years, it’s going to progress slowly, I don’t know why people… I would like it to reboot the world’s economy, but I don’t think that’s the case to tell you the truth. I mean you’re buying a currency of a country that is oil. Eventually the country is going to come out of debt, come out of war, and yes it’s going to improve, but it takes years and years and years to do that.

[Caller] I’m looking on the Forex now and it looks like a slow progression

[Caller] Q: Ali, nice to talk with you… no disrespect, I’ve only been in this a short period of time and in the beginning–several months back–I heard things about how this all going to come about and I’ve seen how you people that are traders–that will exchange these kind of things were setting up to be ready. There’s this mass rush, there’s going to be thousands of phone lines brought on and all of these [exchange] locations… and now, we hear that you are saying that “no”, this will be a slow process that’s brought out. And I don’t know about other people that have questions, but question I have to me, is that I heard you just say “that isn’t how it happens”. I recall you saying your family was involved in Kuwait… didn’t Kuwait happen that way?

[Ali/DinarTrade] Kuwait took about 2 years to actually go up, I mean yes, but Kuwait, as I explained before was a country taken over by Saddam but already had the infrastructure. For them to come back to norm took about 2 years. Iraq was a country that was taken over by Saddam for 40 years, so that will take longer. And we did say yes, we have the same plans to put the phone lines in once the dinar reaches a value of $10,000. I think that would be our “go ahead time” to start putting them in there. I’ve also said over the last 5 years since these conference calls that its always going to be a slow progression. I don’t think it’s an overnight thing. It was never an overnight thing…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …Kuwait never went over 3 years… sorry $3.00… on the internet there’s a lot of blogs that hype it…

[Ali/DinarTrade] it was never like that, people who say it will go to $4.23–what the ‘hell’ does he know, I would like to know what he’s on?

[Caller] Q: Thanks for debunking these fools that have been saying it is going to RV at $3, $4, $5 or $6…

[Ali/DinarTrade] Sir, I have said that always said that I don’t do drugs, but what drug are you on to think this, it’s amazing, and how could somebody believe you? And I’ve always said that, it doesn’t make sense.

[Caller] Q: if this is still a long ways off, why come onto the conference calls?

[Mod2] Al-Zubaidi, in 2005: “we want to return to $3.33″ His words, not mine

[Mod2] Confirmed by Shabibi in 2005

[Caller] Q: will you [Ali] put this on your website that it will be another year or so? …

[Caller] Q: My thing is, back to that rate, I am sure you are tired of discussing it. There is such a buzz on it – people with hard Intel – that is what they call it – info under the radar – you have bank documents floating around stating these higher rates…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …I have been in the business for 7 years I have heard it was happening this weekend, I am only giving in my opinion, it is not written in stone, yes it could happen but not in my opinion. I think it is a long term investment….

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time

[Mod] he looks at buy/sell rates

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time but he makes millions of nickels at the same time

[Mod] he expressed at the end of his conversation that this was in his opinion

• Upvote 2

here is a thought............. IQD About to RV, Banker knows its going to RV, Banker is worried he will loose millions if he keeps selling, Banker decides to tell people the rv is going to suck, Banker now has less business and gets to keep more, Banker is now richer, People start to sell back.

here is another thought........ Banker is right :P

• Upvote 1

Ali ,as much as I do not trust him, made some very interesting comments.Many of which we could pick apart and examine over the last few years. Sounds like a guy who has done a complete 360. I wont be doing any more business with him. I do Thank him for putting the smelling salts under my nose and bringing me to reality.The dinar millionaire thing was too good to be true. He said it and he knows alot more than any of us.

here is a thought............. IQD About to RV, Banker knows its going to RV, Banker is worried he will loose millions if he keeps selling, Banker decides to tell people the rv is going to suck, Banker now has less business and gets to keep more, Banker is now richer, People start to sell back.

here is another thought........ Banker is right :P

Sorry but you have it so wrong. Banker does not OWN the dinar they are just the exchange medium, making their money in the exchange process, buying or selling.

So Banker does not make money by holding on to it, he makes money by selling it,hence the pumpers get their cut.

smee2

• Upvote 1

WHY IS ALI FROM DINAR TRADE IN A CHAT ALL OF A SUDDEN--WHATS UP WITH THIS I HAVE NEVER SEAN HIM IN A POST CHAT SINCE I HAVE BEAN ON HERE-----AND

Sorry but you have it so wrong. Banker does not OWN the dinar they are just the exchange medium, making their money in the exchange process, buying or selling.

So Banker does not make money by holding on to it, he makes money by selling it,hence the pumpers get their cut.

smee2

SMEE HOW WOULD YOU KNOW BANKER DOES NOT OWN DINAR-----YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AN EXCHANGE MEDIUM THAT DONT OWN ANY-----YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN HE HAS HIS SHARE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

SMEE HOW WOULD YOU KNOW BANKER DOES NOT OWN DINAR-----YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AN EXCHANGE MEDIUM THAT DONT OWN ANY-----YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN HE HAS HIS SHARE

I think smee2 was probably referring to the dinar inventory. On any given day DT probably has millions of dollars' worth of dinar in stock. I would be very surprised if that isn't owned by the business and financed by some lending institution. That would prohibit Ali from treating them like his personal property.

• Upvote 2

WHY IS ALI FROM DINAR TRADE IN A CHAT ALL OF A SUDDEN--WHATS UP WITH THIS I HAVE NEVER SEAN HIM IN A POST CHAT SINCE I HAVE BEAN ON HERE-----AND

That chat wasn't on here Hydrant... That may have been his chat with Ali on Ali's site.

I swear I read DD indicate Ali had stated 6-7 months ago an RV of $1-$2....this guy is changing his tune for some purpose I believe. Going from dollars to pennies and nickels.....hmmm. :rolleyes::huh:

Yeah I know where you are going with this. Kinda funny how he has changed his tune.

smee2

Sorry, but you're clueless. Completely wrong. This I do know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ali is a business man. As such, his main priority is to make money in order to build & sustain a healthy business.

Now. lets say you are Ali. You have 500 billion dinar and want to sell them as fast as possible. In order to do this you advertise that the product you are selling is going to go up in value drastically in the near future. As a result you sell 499 billion dinar. You then say, "UH-OH, I'm almost out of dinar and my main supplier says he is getting low as well but people here still want to buy. What should I do???"

My best guess is that you go on a conference call, change your story that the dinar will change in value but not for a long time and not for as much as previously thought. You then buy back as much dinar as you can at about 25% less than what you sold it for. Your reserves are now plentiful again. You can then revert back to your original story and resell the dinar for another 25% profit.

Ali is creating his own supply and demand by playing both sides of the fence.

Is he lying......maybe

Is he being immoral....perhaps

Is he doing something illegal.....NOPE.

This is one scenario that may be in play here. This is purely my opinion. However, for Ali to pull a 180 on where he stands, to me indicates something fishy is going on. A lot of folks in these forums look at Ali as an expert in the field of dinar. As someone who may really have his finger on the pulse as to when this might happen. That may be true but keep in mind that Ali is first and foremost a BUSINESS MAN looking to make money.

Peace

Read more:

• Upvote 2

I have to say this is all suspect to me. I have read every thing I can and i fallow the CBI they are saying some thing completely different then Ali. Read you news guys, the CBI is talk about RI'ing at the 1980's rate and history said it was 3.22. IMF wants 20% added according to what I have read there. ($3.86) If you ask me it's smoke and Ali has to have a reason for the down play. it could be that his Dinar supply is slowing and he wants to buy it up, or He was backed in a corner. We just don't know, but I for one am following the news from iraq/CBI. We get so little as it is. but if you ask me something is going on with the dinar or all these rumors and smoke in the news wouldn't be surfacing. Ali is just one more link in that chain. He seams like a nice enough guy, but I have to say I have not and will not do business with him if it can be helped. I follow my gut and follow up with research.

As for the CBI having the clout to back up the RI/RV has any one notice the auctions Do you really think the iraqi people have that much USD that they can buy $166,609,000 in dinar and that was just today. That has to be sales to other banks and countries. That and OIl revenues they have it in the bag. And now you have the WB stepping in to build the privet sector. DFI currency and lord knows how much in off shore accounts. Along with that missing $40 bil it's looking good for Iraq. NOW lets see if they can do this before June when the loose there securities from the UNSC.

Hang in and think positive.... GO RV!!!!

Read more:

I have to say this is all suspect to me. I have read every thing I can and i fallow the CBI they are saying some thing completely different then Ali. Read you news guys, the CBI is talk about RI'ing at the 1980's rate and history said it was 3.22. IMF wants 20% added according to what I have read there. ($3.86) If you ask me it's smoke and Ali has to have a reason for the down play. it could be that his Dinar supply is slowing and he wants to buy it up, or He was backed in a corner. We just don't know, but I for one am following the news from iraq/CBI. We get so little as it is. but if you ask me something is going on with the dinar or all these rumors and smoke in the news wouldn't be surfacing. Ali is just one more link in that chain. He seams like a nice enough guy, but I have to say I have not and will not do business with him if it can be helped. I follow my gut and follow up with research.

As for the CBI having the clout to back up the RI/RV has any one notice the auctions Do you really think the iraqi people have that much USD that they can buy $166,609,000 in dinar and that was just today. That has to be sales to other banks and countries. That and OIl revenues they have it in the bag. And now you have the WB stepping in to build the privet sector. DFI currency and lord knows how much in off shore accounts. Along with that missing $40 bil it's looking good for Iraq. NOW lets see if they can do this before June when the loose there securities from the UNSC.

Hang in and think positive.... GO RV!!!!

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Ali is where the rubber meets the road so to speak.

What you see is what you get; he believes the end is near and there are going to be people upset that they didn't become millionaires overnight. He is being honest in telling everyone that this is not a lottery, and is bracing for the enevitable backlash of disgruntled people who think they are going to get something for nothing.

The fact that DD is on vacation and Ali is stepping up is encouraging in that they believe then end is near, though not the happy ending many have wished for.

Doesnt make much sense that Iraq would stop using the USD and introduce a new IQD, most anti-counterfeit in the world, cost 6 cents US to make.. and be like.. HERE CITIZENS OF IRAQ. WE TOOK AWAY YOUR USD, and we give you the NEW IQD!!!!!!!

worth .10!!!!!!

(All cheering has stopped.. people start picking up rocks and hurling them at Parliament)

This country needs PURCHASING power!!!!! WHAT THEY ARE SITTING ON IS NOW SELLING FOR $108 per barrel!!

The IQD, or the Swiss Franc before it.. were NEVER valued lower than the USD... So they are gonna start now??? Not buying it.

Hydrant, that was not the point Smee was making. As a business, he does not own any of the product, he is transferring it to a buyer and collects a fee for doing so.

On a personal basis, I would think Ali would own dinar and looking for a profit just as we are, unless he knew it was a clunker, and saw it as a bad investment.

Ali has BEEN on many chats. You are mistaken.

Just for conversation sake, if "no one" supposedly knows what is going to happen with this RV, like I've read a thousand times over, then why does Ali's opionion mean any more than Okie for Steve or any of the other so called gurus? Remember, if anyone employs pumpers, it is people like Ali who have gotten filthy rich off of our speculations. You have to look deeper into his statements, as I'm sure his motives are different than ours...

I think it's time for everyone to band together, be happy with what we've got and STOP buying more dinar. Let this thing play out and don't pander to the pumpers anymore.

• Upvote 3