Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi reiterates what is needed

MiChaplain65

Iraqi Dinar

2011-04-10 20:44:05

BAGHDAD (Reuters)- Iraq prepare to revalue the currency after doing external debt resolved, Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi said.

“We paid a sum debt to kuwait and the balance would be made in the near future. We also want ensure total government iraq formed. I believe, we will see it in nearest time,” he said.

He said , to make economy iraq to the level that highest, it need steady currency phased international.

Iraq holds the world’s third-largest oil reserves, with 115 billion barrels, behind Saudi Arabia and Iran. The International Monetary Fund said it expects the economy of Iraq to expand 7.3 percent this year and 7.9 percent in 2011.

IMF and Iraqi authorities are projecting average production of 2.6 million barrels of oil per day with exports of 2.1 million barrels a day this year. Next year, the projections are for output of 2.9 million barrels a day and exports of 2.3 million a day.

(website removed - no promoting other dinar sites

please only reference original articles with link)

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

lol what kind of site is that? sounds good def. but i dunno.

You never know what you'll catch while trolling the net on a Sunday morning!

It May well be an excellent example of Dealer Smoke ... Can't find it on Reuters ... Sorry Guys.

(no bogus doctored articles or websites from dinar sites allowed on this forum)

Iraqi Dinar

BAGHDAD (Reuters)- Iraq prepare to revalue the currency after doing external debt resolved, Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi said.

“We paid a sum debt to kuwait and the balance would be made in the near future. We also want ensure total government iraq formed. I believe, we will see it in nearest time,” he said.

He said , to make economy iraq to the level that highest, it need steady currency phased international.

Iraq holds the world’s third-largest oil reserves, with 115 billion barrels, behind Saudi Arabia and Iran. The International Monetary Fund said it expects the economy of Iraq to expand 7.3 percent this year and 7.9 percent in 2011.

IMF and Iraqi authorities are projecting average production of 2.6 million barrels of oil per day with exports of 2.1 million barrels a day this year. Next year, the projections are for output of 2.9 million barrels a day and exports of 2.3 million a day.

no promoting bogus junk here

I don't believe it. Why? The post date at the top shows, 2011-04-10 20:44:05 but it was clearly written in 2010 according to the highlighted text. Seems kinda fishy to me. :blink:

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi Dinar

(no promoting dinar sites here)

This is a bad joke, snippets of truth only. Al Shabibi is highly educated (Europe) and speaks the English language much more proficiently than most nationals. Shame on somebody!

• Upvote 1

Iraqi Dinar

(website removed - no promoting other dinar sites

please only reference original articles with link)

I have looked all over Reuters and do not find this article ... anyone else?