Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you may have been SCAMED

Iraq cannot afford an RV anywhere close to $3.00

Iraq needs to borrow money just to survive.

If you think you will retire overnight off an investment of $1,000.00 then you have been SCAMMED

Once the IQD is internationally recognized the value will increase over time in step with oil production, infastructure and security.

We will see a very good return on our investment but unless you own 100 million dinar you will need to keep your day job.

Gullible / Unrealistic overnight millionaire = SCAMMED

Well informed / Realistic investor = Not scammed

LOL Which is why you call yourself a drunken irsh? So sell your IQD and get out. Please walk away quietly so those of us who are believers dont hear you as the RV hits you in the back,

I seriously wish you well though. Just dont get bashing the investment here. What is your point?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL Which is why you call yourself a drunken irsh? So sell your IQD and get out. Please walk away quietly so those of us who are believers dont hear you as the RV hits you in the back,

I seriously wish you well though. Just dont get bashing the investment here. What is your point?

There is absolutely no way my post can be construed as bashing this investment. I own a lot of dinar and buy more every month. If I double my money over the next few years I will be more than happy. I am merely pointing out the reason why people consider this an investment scam. We will NOT see a 3000% increase overnight. If you bought dinar believing this would happen then you were scammed. I analyze investments for a living and I can tell you with a high level of certainty that we will do well on our investment but it will not be an overnight windfall. There will be a gradual increase in value after the IQD is internationally recognized. Too many people think they are holding a winning lottery ticket and live their lives waiting for this life changing event. I just want people to be realistic. I know people who spent thousands on reserves but can't make their mortgage payment. This is a problem and it is larger than most are willing to admit.

• Upvote 2

It would be a scam if you went to some seminar where you could only buy IQD through that person. Because it is available through banks, a don;t think the word "scam" really fits into this. Now, if you listen to all the rumors and go out and buy more you are being "conned" and feel this word fits well into this. Now if you listen to some of the conference calls from other websites, it is a joke. I also think that once the currency becomes nationally tradeable, the RV is out the window because you are not going to start allowing you currency to be traded on the markets and then suddenly RV, so my assumption is, the RV occurs before the currency is trading or would expect it to only increase in value over time.

gotta chime in...

I am a University educated successful female, however, with limited investment knowledge. I am only posting this because I am so SICK of the word SCAM and how everyone throws it around!!

When I was told of this OPPORTUNITY, I took the time to research what I would invest vs gain, and it looked like a reasonable risk. I'm saying that also knowing that I lost 60% of my retirement/investment account when Wall St did its number on everyone. That was a kick in the stomach- I feel more scammed by that event than anything over here. Patience is key to this, and as I'm practicing that, I am learning so much about world economies and how diverse and intricate they are. I plan on doing more currency trading in the future because of this investment.

If you think it is a scam, so be it. But do not assume that I am uniformed, or throwing my money into a get rich quick scheme. I am enjoying watching how things play out.

Last Thought, - Spell Check is free, and it helps drive home an attempt at an intelligent post. I believe you may have wanted to say SCAMMED :)

• Upvote 5

gotta chime in...

I am a University educated successful female, however, with limited investment knowledge. I am only posting this because I am so SICK of the word SCAM and how everyone throws it around!!

When I was told of this OPPORTUNITY, I took the time to research what I would invest vs gain, and it looked like a reasonable risk. I'm saying that also knowing that I lost 60% of my retirement/investment account when Wall St did its number on everyone. That was a kick in the stomach- I feel more scammed by that event than anything over here. Patience is key to this, and as I'm practicing that, I am learning so much about world economies and how diverse and intricate they are. I plan on doing more currency trading in the future because of this investment.

If you think it is a scam, so be it. But do not assume that I am uniformed, or throwing my money into a get rich quick scheme. I am enjoying watching how things play out.

Last Thought, - Spell Check is free, and it helps drive home an attempt at an intelligent post. I believe you may have wanted to say SCAMMED :)

Can't edit a posts title after the fact. Sorry

It would be a scam if you went to some seminar where you could only buy IQD through that person. Because it is available through banks, a don;t think the word "scam" really fits into this. Now, if you listen to all the rumors and go out and buy more you are being "conned" and feel this word fits well into this. Now if you listen to some of the conference calls from other websites, it is a joke. I also think that once the currency becomes nationally tradeable, the RV is out the window because you are not going to start allowing you currency to be traded on the markets and then suddenly RV, so my assumption is, the RV occurs before the currency is trading or would expect it to only increase in value over time.

agreed

I'm not bashing anyone here. My thought is that we all bought the Iraqi Dinar for one reason or another, primarily to make money how much has not been determined yet but I think we can all say we bought for the purpose of making money. That being said I believe the original post in this particular topic was the writers feelings on the Dinar with an exaggerated or overdone expression in his manner. My point is we do not have to have 3 pages on one way or another to send the hate bombs back and fourth, we are all in this together and either way you look at it we all stand to make or loose money at the end of the day. JMO. Peace.

Amen my friend Amen!!!

Nope, no mean people in the 1950's. Unh uhh. Ahh them good 'ol days when we were all less informed, we just fell in line and did what we were told. God forbid we go against the grain and speak our mind, and maybe, just maybe, make something good out of something undesirable or bad.

And dang, i hate being "scamed". I think there is something you can get over the counter to take care of that "scaming". WAKE UP! Overnight millionaires or not, there is money to be made. My two cents, ride the wave and get a financial planner that doen't paint you in a corner selling "his/her" investments. Chao.

i have seen you call this a scam for some time now and i respect your right to an oppion, so i wanted to help you feel better and offer to buy your dinar. that way you wont have to feel like you have been scammed. email me from my profile page.

you are confused. I don't feel scammed. My eyes are wide open and always have been. I buy more dinar every month. You obviously haven't read my responses in this thread.

jumping to conclusions seems popular with a lot of people here

Reasons why you are sooo wrong and ther will be an RV

1. it's the history of money going back before WWI it happened to Japan and Germany It happened to Kuwait in the not to distant past. Look at what their currency is woirth now.

2. 99.97% of the Dinar will be traded for oil but the major gov of the world

3. Iraq has no other way to hold back inflation now.

4. Iraq MUST fix the oil wells and piplines to return to selling oil in quantities they want. Oil companies will not do that for TP money.

5. The companies that sell the materials need to rebuild iraq infrastructure won't take the TP money either.

6. The citizens will kill them if they are stuck to long with worthlees money after being promised on TV the money would have value soon.

7.Iraq wants to be a world oil player again and can't with TP money.

8. RV benifits Iraq far more than ALL us little invetsors by a million fold.

9. It's do or die in Iraq for the RV now for the Gov.

10. Iraq wants inot the WTO and can't with TP money.

11. Iraq wants into the GCC and can't with TP money.

12. UN has given permiission to RV for $3.22 plus 10% for inflation.

13. The letter of intemt has already been sent.

14. Many major banks orderd Delarue machines just for the RV. Babks don't waste money to such machines.

15. Too many people in this, not everyone is a fool.

16. Every major Gov has dinar and waitign for RV also.

17. RV keeps gaining steam with each day, not losing steam.

18. Shabbi has said many times he will RV the dinar.

There is ssssoooo much ,ore but you getthe picture now.

The majority of what you listed isent true.....stop listening to the blabber mouth gurus and do a little of your own research and you will find the truth.....

• Upvote 3

If you think you will retire overnight off an investment of $1,000.00 then you have been SCAMMED

Once the IQD is internationally recognized the value will increase over time in step with oil production, infastructure and security.

We will see a very good return on our investment but unless you own 100 million dinar you will need to keep your day job.

Did you know that OIL is sold on the FUTURES MARKET through CONTRACTS and that means money is made VERY QUICKLY once the surveyor sees how much oil is in the ground

Sorry to say but you really can't use that for basis of being scammed

The majority of what you listed isent true.....stop listening to the blabber mouth gurus and do a little of your own research and you will find the truth.....

Thanks keep :D Good to 'see' you.

Unfortunately, all that seems to be considered as 'intel' is indeed

not true. But as long as the liars keep feeding the same info. to folks who

hang on their every word, it seems to always trump truth and common sense.

An old saying in the investment world, "buy the rumor, sell the fact"...well, these

gurus understand that perfectly...and many have indeed BOUGHT the rumor,

but the facts being paraded about as intel, are not at all factual, but mostly

regurgitated rumors that keep so many caught in a vicious circle.

This has been going on for years, and sadly, the rumor is still being bought.

Lets wait for the unfolding facts and hopefully it will be time to 'sell', exchange for hopefully a healthy rate,

but Drunken Irish took a beating because he told the truth, something that is not always

welcome for some reason. I find it interesting that what Drunken wrote was MIS-read by

so many. They stumbled over the word 'scammed' and did not understand what he is saying

which is very likely a very valid scenario. They felt scolded instead of hearing what was written.

Steady appreciation, over time, because Iraq is not ready for "prime time" yet, but they certainly

are headed in the right direction.

Thanks keep and Drunken for the thoughts. Worth much more than the circus we saw

most of the day yesterday. :huh:

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Who here has a MA is Economics...I do I do

Iraqi has plenty of ASSETS to back its dinar, not to mention they have 50 billion in foreign reserves (our/euro money)

how much precious metal do you think they have?

not to mention the fact that 85% of their debt has been eliminated

come on people, put on thinking caps

no debt, billions of gallons of oil and reserves..

....regardless all we have to do is wait.

Another point of thought, what type of person comes to a specialty website like dinarvets and talk DOWN about dinar????

can you say SPECIAL INTEREST

this is what CIA does

afterall they are an intelligence agency

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, guys! "Can't we all just get along?" Everyone's entitled to their OPINION, and that's what we're arguing about right now: OPINIONS! I happen to have a different one than Drunken Irish, but that doesn't mean he isn't entitled to his, or that I am not entitled to mine. Maybe some of us need a Dinar Vets vacation so the temperature of the rhetoric cools down some.

There is absolutely no way my post can be construed as bashing this investment. I own a lot of dinar and buy more every month. If I double my money over the next few years I will be more than happy. I am merely pointing out the reason why people consider this an investment scam. We will NOT see a 3000% increase overnight. If you bought dinar believing this would happen then you were scammed. I analyze investments for a living and I can tell you with a high level of certainty that we will do well on our investment but it will not be an overnight windfall. There will be a gradual increase in value after the IQD is internationally recognized. Too many people think they are holding a winning lottery ticket and live their lives waiting for this life changing event. I just want people to be realistic. I know people who spent thousands on reserves but can't make their mortgage payment. This is a problem and it is larger than most are willing to admit.

And again you base this on years of what? So when it happened in KUWAIT it was by chance... There is NO WAY this will happen over night?

My friend if you really have followed or analyzed investments in financail markets you know that this actually "could" or might not happen. You can not give an accurate assessment one way or the other. But you seem very confident in your view. What I am saying is YOU dont know. Many who have been analyzing world trade and the ME and or monitary movements for a long time could very easily argue this as a unique and potentially great over night (upon RV) investment. To say you will "NOT SEE A 3000% INCREASE OVERNIGHT" is your opinion. Yet, it has about as much of a definitive certainty as does saying a LOP, or erasing of zero's, or even an attack by IRAN, or a whole varient of other possible outcomes. Can you not see how you might be wrong? Is it possible even that there is some remote chance you are wrong?

I think on any investment people should use their heads, read and become educated. The more I learn about the IRAQI DINAR the more I see a clear potential for a very nice RV. I simply do not agree with you and I am not going to list my qualifications. This is a unique and possibly once in a life time opportunity. Yet, we will all see soon enough. Patience is certainly going to be a virtue.

Peace

...So when it happened in KUWAIT it was by chance..

Two short points.

What happened in Kuwait was not an RV and in no way shape or form is anything like the situation in Iraq.

And an RV @ $1 would be closer to a 116,000% gain.

• Upvote 1

I disagree DI.....I own a few Million and if it just RV's at 0.20-0.30 with NO LOP then I'm rich as for my standards and certainly a lot richer compared to the money I spent into this.

Edited by umbertino