Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They've been having issues with exceeding their capacity. SteveI said yesterday he didn't want to pay any more than he already is to upgrade, so who knows? I'm thinking he might be wanting members to start coming up with some cash.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Peoples D is moved or doesn't exist any longer.

Peoples D**** is the same as the GET team they simply pump and lie im sorry but i do hope they disappear bash me or give me negatives if you want i could care less.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

They've been having issues with exceeding their capacity. SteveI said yesterday he didn't want to pay any more than he already is to upgrade, so who knows? I'm thinking he might be wanting members to start coming up with some cash.

Hi Scooby Doo :)

I believe you nailed the motive spot on.

Thank you for the insight, and the obvious.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From what I have read prior to the shutdown/move, is a couple members were aggressively bashing both Steve and at time mods with bold claims that they were using the site for their own personal gains. (i.e., Such as having DT&DB banners up, setting up LLCs, and so forth). From what I recall, Steve made claims that this was not his motive at all and supposedly removed the banners. A mod mentioned he/she did not see them anymore, but at the time of the post I saw that they were still up. I recall that the site was running slow at times, but each site seems to have their temporary issues if you frequent them enough. Some of these popular sites have a lot of members, and some frequent them often.

The ADs help the site create little revenue... It is not "cheap" to run a website such as PD, DV, DD, etc. But from sites I have created in the past, it is not necessarily expensive either. But, servers gets more expensive when you need to make room to run more bandwith.

So for now, I will believe that the PD site is down.. We may feel a quick jump in membership or member activity here, IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahaha thats funny!! But I bet you Scooby Doo is dead on.....he will come back needing people to come out their pockets to hear the all knowing great intel again!! laugh.gif It sure wont bother me not seeing another misleading and completely false post from there again.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hahahaha thats funny!! But I bet you Scooby Doo is dead on.....he will come back needing people to come out their pockets to hear the all knowing great intel again!! laugh.gif It sure wont bother me not seeing another misleading and completely false post from there again.....

I'm thinking your're both dead on it! Problem is, are they going to show up over here on DV? I guess it's alright if they do. At least Adam gives you a choice and has never asked for a thing in return. The format and ease of use on this site is amazing, the best on the web in my opinion. Slay.

• Upvote 1

i went there some and he had some trigger happy mods man. you say one thing that might contradict the popular belief over there and you're gone. i never got the boot but heck man with that mod hit squad he had i bet lots of people were freaked about posting anything. kinda what i saw over there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That site has been having technical problems lately, so I’m guessing it’s down temporarily to address those problems. I don’t think the site would be taken down without first informing the members ahead of time.

No worries! Here is the update notice:

* don't promote other sites Site Update

APRIL 6TH, 2011 01:01 PM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)

DD,

I just thought I would see if you can post this for those who are People’s Dinar members— and let them know that the site is having server issues and Steve and Mangorancher (Kevin) are working on it (per text from Kevin just now).

Thanks so much and PD members– don’t worry, they haven’t gone anywhere. The site will be back up when they get the bugs worked out.

• Upvote 2

All I know is one day it was working and the next day it wasn't. I cant get on at all now.

But same deal with PTR forum. It is down as well. I heard they were both hosted by the same provider, so if that is true then it's possible both are just down due to maintenance issues and will be back up.

I could care less about PTR, it's just gossip and stupid chicken talk. no real news. At PDinar they are a little more uptight but at least I trust them more, they dont say it's going to RV every other day for sure.

• Upvote 2

Not sure where all the bitterness comes from. I have monitored both sites for more than two years and believe that both of them doing a pretty good job with all of the bad mouthers who are out there. Really don't see a need to bash anyone...after all we really are all in this together.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DD,

I just thought I would see if you can post this for those who are People’s Dinar members— and let them know that the site is having server issues and Steve and Mangorancher (Kevin) are working on it (per text from Kevin just now).

Thanks so much and PD members– don’t worry, they haven’t gone anywhere. The site will be back up when they get the bugs worked out.

Awww shucks! I was havin the best day of my life until this! Lol.....the crap will go on.....

DD,

Awww shucks! I was havin the best day of my life until this! Lol.....the crap will go on.....

• Downvote 4

Not sure where all the bitterness comes from. I have monitored both sites for more than two years and believe that both of them doing a pretty good job with all of the bad mouthers who are out there. Really don't see a need to bash anyone...after all we really are all in this together.

That's a good trick, seeing as how PD started five months ago.

• Upvote 4

All I know is one day it was working and the next day it wasn't. I cant get on at all now.

But same deal with PTR forum. It is down as well. I heard they were both hosted by the same provider, so if that is true then it's possible both are just down due to maintenance issues and will be back up.

I could care less about PTR, it's just gossip and stupid chicken talk. no real news. At PDinar they are a little more uptight but at least I trust them more, they dont say it's going to RV every other day for sure.

Hey Rich I decided to come over here also. I would have thought that at least they could have sent us an email or something.

[

Edited by platinumroof

i started here but like everybody else looked around and im not bashing but i think it was a little unsettling that every time i turned around this site was asking for money for something ...either vp, platinum vp , news letters books, name rights , im not bashing but i had non of that at pd . and when i posted some irs info about llc in nev and irs was going to go after anybody that had llc in nev i was told to leave ... but i was only bringing a artical of news with links not bashing . so before you bash look at the whole pic

I enjoy both sites i am not afraid to admit that.

I am addicted to my dinars and my name is KID4DINAR.

I read both some more than others but mostly want to learn what i can..

I read many and listen to others c.c...

alot of us do, i see some same names other places

both have negative people, and both have good post's.

thanks for being here.

• Upvote 5

Wow keepmwlffdfkaj;dlkfj... you and easyrider seem to have your knickers in a knot!. But I don't have a problem with either site. No need to bash either site... and the mods AND other members on PD will get after people bashing other sites too. Tthe "other" site won't tolerate bashing this one. Too bad it isn't reciprocal. Most people just don't want to dwell on negative. The people, like you show their true colors and don't do anything but make themselves look bad. I've been following both sites since November but had to finally register to answer this. Have a great day and do something, say something to bring benefit to yourself and others.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1