Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody From Washington State

surfer

I wanted to know if someone from Washington that has an appointment with their bank to cash out on Tuesday has heard from the bank. I know it is early there and the banks are just opening but let us know when you hear from them.

I for one hope they call to confirm. ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I read that also but I didn't see that they are from here.

I agree that it might have been from somewhere else but I am sure we have someone here from Washington that may know one of these people or may even be one of those people from another site that has an appointment.

Yes Chuckray and Dinarmamma, there was a rumor going around saturday that people in Washington had been in contact with their banks and the banks had indicated a monday RV and they were going to cash out on tuesday. Still not too late and just wanted to hear from them if any are on this site or someone knows one of them.

• Downvote 1

I agree that it might have been from somewhere else but I am sure we have someone here from Washington that may know one of these people or may even be one of those people from another site that has an appointment.

Yes Chuckray and Dinarmamma, there was a rumor going around saturday that people in Washington had been in contact with their banks and the banks had indicated a monday RV and they were going to cash out on tuesday. Still not too late and just wanted to hear from them if any are on this site or someone knows one of them.

LOL now this is one I'd LIKE to delete .... but won't

Still not too late for what???? That is simply preposterous ...

• Upvote 3

I wanted to know if someone from Washington that has an appointment with their bank to cash out on Tuesday has heard from the bank. I know it is early there and the banks are just opening but let us know when you hear from them.

I for one hope they call to confirm. wink.gif

here is the link a short summary call from what is being said as you posted.

http://173.192.107.99/~horizon/another site.com/images/call_4-3-11.mp3

• Upvote 1

I got your back on this one +1. Why people seem to feel it is necessary to respond negatively for an open question is beyond me. Sorry but I do not know what your topic is about or have I heard anything about it. In any manner Peace.

• Upvote 3

I think it some bank person just setting up a meeting to open an account as they get paid for each new account. The person posted it as if it had something to do with the RV..

PS: THIS RAIN SUCKS!!!!! I mean come on already. It's worse the waiting for the RV. I NEED SUNSHINE!!!!

• Upvote 1

LOL now this is one I'd LIKE to delete .... but won't

Still not too late for what???? That is simply preposterous ...

Yes PVS I did had tongue in cheek when I posted this. :) The "still not too late" was meaning it is still Monday.

Edited by surfer

I think it some bank person just setting up a meeting to open an account as they get paid for each new account. The person posted it as if it had something to do with the RV..

PS: THIS RAIN SUCKS!!!!! I mean come on already. It's worse the waiting for the RV. I NEED SUNSHINE!!!!

Lots of sunshine in Yakima B) so far anyway.

I got your back on this one +1. Why people seem to feel it is necessary to respond negatively for an open question is beyond me. Sorry but I do not know what your topic is about or have I heard anything about it. In any manner Peace.

Thanks BanG and God Bless You my friend!! Godspeed!!

I'm for Washington State also heard the taped message regaring cashing in on tuesday at a bank in Olympia a person named disneyDAD WAS CONTACTED BUY CAGETRUCKING OT GAGETRUCKING A PAST MOD OF THE GET TEAM and his banker in olympia have a set meeting tuesday its all in the tape starts at about 14:43 on tape

http://173.192.107.99/~horizon/another site.com/images/call_4-3-11.mp3

Edited by GFIRTH

not supposed to drink the bong water B)

Edited by Dogma
  • Upvote 1

Hmm well let's see. Maybe people respond negatively because of rampant IDIOCY.

Just a guess though.

Im here in Wa., living color and flooding rain is all we've got so far - please put a link where we were suppose to cash out - I'd love to make a phone call.

Washington State ? I've been to Bremington on a business trip . Love Washington ! Can't wait to go back. What's up with all the blondes and red heads in Bremington, they were everywhere ! Hot too, :P

Go RV !

Ha ha....I had to laugh at this...we don't have a Bremington...we have Bremerton or Burlington...no Bremington :)

I would love to go to Rhode Island!