Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIKE I SAID "SCAM" AND MY PREDICTION WAS 100% CORRECT

Well guys and gals I got hammered by over 100 people for posting my last one about how I felt this whole intel deal was a scam. I explained how the intel from "I have a friend who has a friend" is false and that it would change over the weekend. Well, today is Monday and guess what...... The BS intel from most all the sites has them hiding out or some have even began to say, "we will see it Tuesday or Wednesday". Here we go again folks, please hit the start button on the merry-go-round once all are seated. Monday, Tuesday then Thursday,Friday and guess what it will for sure RV on Sunday,Monday when we get to Friday this week. There should be a ban on all of those that do this week in and week out. don't promote other sites is a joke!!!! The Think Tank is totally a mod full of idiots!!! This was what i meant in my first post by sayin it is a scam. Once again I will say I believe it will RV and we will one day be able to make some money off of this venture but no where near the amount they are sayin. I know, go ahead start typin how I'm wrong and just need to sell my dinars and get out. well, like i said and ask once again, "the first time you can prove I'm wrong I will admit it and stop posting. So far I am 100% correct. I did not RV over the weekend nor today and the "no tell intel has changed to Tuesday, Wednesday now, just like I said it would. So please dont waist time responding with opinions when everything I have said was a fact!!!!! Wait till Friday and you will see I will be 2 for 2 . Find me some intel that has done that and we can talk!!!! Go RV , go away notel, intel !!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 34

I am afraid I have to........ WAIT FOR IT>........ AGREE with you!

feeling more and more like a scam.

fortunately I haven't spent more on dinar than I could afford to lose, and I dont NEED it to RV. I will keep my dinar in case it does someday in the future go up in value, but like Ali from DT said, I think it will be gradual.

best of luck to everyone.

How bout that Vietnamese Dong! thats going to be their next scam. people's dong.com or planetDong, or DongDaddy lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If I, like you were not invested, why would I be on a site that I have absolutely no business being on calling it a scam. Talk about too much time on your hands. And if you are invested and you think it is a scam, that would be just dumb. That would be like me sitting up waiting on Santa Claus on Christmas eve and I don't even believe in him. And don't tell me there's no Santa or else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well guys and gals I got hammered by over 100 people for posting my last one about how I felt this whole intel deal was a scam. I explained how the intel from "I have a friend who has a friend" is false and that it would change over the weekend. Well, today is Monday and guess what...... The BS intel from most all the sites has them hiding out or some have even began to say, "we will see it Tuesday or Wednesday". Here we go again folks, please hit the start button on the merry-go-round once all are seated. Monday, Tuesday then Thursday,Friday and guess what it will for sure RV on Sunday,Monday when we get to Friday this week. There should be a ban on all of those that do this week in and week out. don't promote other sites is a joke!!!! The Think Tank is totally a mod full of idiots!!! This was what i meant in my first post by sayin it is a scam. Once again I will say I believe it will RV and we will one day be able to make some money off of this venture but no where near the amount they are sayin. I know, go ahead start typin how I'm wrong and just need to sell my dinars and get out. well, like i said and ask once again, "the first time you can prove I'm wrong I will admit it and stop posting. So far I am 100% correct. I did not RV over the weekend nor today and the "no tell intel has changed to Tuesday, Wednesday now, just like I said it would. So please dont waist time responding with opinions when everything I have said was a fact!!!!! Wait till Friday and you will see I will be 2 for 2 . Find me some intel that has done that and we can talk!!!! Go RV , go away notel, intel !!!!

so far you have been correct! let's ask Adam and the Mod crew if they know anything. It's funny how this last February this site offered VIP members a Platinum membership with a VIP certificate for $350.00 bucks....wow ! Adam and crew offered it and made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of the VIP platinum membership. Now, the will not offer it to the regular VIP to get there VIP certificates now....... I wonder why? who knows? maybe this is all a hustle and we are the ones getting hustled! JMHO..... :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I must say I have to agree with you talladegaman! I think some people have their heads in the clouds and need to come down to earth. The RV will happen. On Gods time not ours. I hardly check the message boards any more because I'm sick of the he said she said bull crap! I wait for the day I get the email that there has been an RV!

• Upvote 1

I'm confused as to why someone who truly believes this is a scam would continuously waste their time posting on this site. Seems either suspicious or retarded. Why don't you go bother the people on the Santa clause/Easter bunny fact or false sites while you're at it guy?

Edited by DinarrheaExplosion
  • Upvote 1

You know I guess some of you dont read the post to its entirety. I said, the intel was a scam NOT THE DINARS!!!!!. Folks if you believe these people that get on here week after week with these "intel" remarks are really being true in what they say then please, p[lease, give me your address so I can send you a letter on that lottery you won and only need to pay the taxes to get the money in your account. That's all these people are: Worker's for the sell of Dinar's from inernet sites. They pump up the crowd and get you to tell a friend so he/she will rush online and buy dinar from a site over the cost of what it really is. Is the Dinar a scam, NO!!!! Are the intel people, "YES!!!! So all thoise responding to my post please read what is said. "intel" people it doesnt apply to you guys, you say whatever you want... WHO CARES ANYWAY!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

scam it is not sorry my friend . Just because it hasnt happened on your time frame you are bitter, well i can tell you once again there is absolutely NO HOPE FOR HOPELESS only those who believe in this investment shall prosper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stop while you are batting 100. This is an investment, or an emotional roller coaster, whichever you chose to make it. If it is too much for your weak constitution, get out, or at least leave us alone. Pathetic. Anyone can post your trash, just like all the fool "gurus" who post all their poop. As far as I am concerned, you are as bad as them. Wait, worse, they are kinda fun to read (with a grain or 2 of salt).

I must say I have to agree with you talladegaman! I think some people have their heads in the clouds and need to come down to earth. The RV will happen. On Gods time not ours. I hardly check the message boards any more because I'm sick of the he said she said bull crap! I wait for the day I get the email that there has been an RV!

Well, you are absolutely right when you say that it will happen on God's time and not ours.

• Upvote 1

You're right, of course: the IQD may never revalue. But the reason this is not a scam is because the IQD is a legitimate currency, and you can sell it back for dollars at any time you choose. You won't, or course, receive back the full amount you paid when you purchased them -- but that would also be true if you'd purchased British pounds, or Euros, or Japanese yen, or any other foreign currency. Lots of pumpers? Yep. Millions of rumors? You bet. But this not a scam -- because you can sell your dinars back any time you choose.

Stick 'em back in your mattress, and get on with your life. And maybe, just maybe, someday we'll get lucky.

Edited by Sparky

Whine....Whine....Whine....Somebody Call The Whambulance for this Dude!

• Upvote 1

I agree with you, the intel is BS. Everyone says then just don't come here or take it for what it is worth, all those people are stupid! Why don't you get a grip and just like he/she is saying, understand that you are being told lies right to your face. Regardless of if you read them for entertainment or you do or do not believe them, shouldn't you be pissed that people are this messed up? They are lieing to your faces and everyone just says "chill out man, it will happen when it happens", you all should be posting to the mods to never let this crap on their site! Oh wait, they could be part of it too... buy my dinar intel book?

• Upvote 2