Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

MK1964

Hi Members,

I expected RV last Thursday but as many time Iraq GOI think and do it different. According to newest Info what i heard today at 17:00 (Europe time, New York 11:00 a.m.) IQD should be revalued.

I put this Info in rumour section because i can't to confirmed 100% and there is no written proof for that. If RV will not happened today last Date is 07.04.2011. After this day Iraq GOI goes to history.

Lets waits couple of hours and we will see will be RV or not!?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Hi Members,

I expected RV last Thursday but as many time Iraq GOI think and do it different. According to newest Info what i heard today at 17:00 (Europe time, New York 11:00 a.m.) IQD should be revalued.

I put this Info in rumour section because i can't to confirmed 100% and there is no written proof for that. If RV will not happened today last Date is 07.04.2011. After this day Iraq GOI goes to history.

MK, still don't understand what you said about 4th of July and the Iraqi government "going to history". Can you explain? Do you mean there will be new elections? Also, where in Europe are you from?

I think it's interesting how many people around the world are involved in this.

Don't pay any attention to some who may speak ill to you on this site. We are not all like that as long as you don't tell us a lot of crap.

Most people on this site think Maliki is another "dictator in training". What's your opinion?

Edited by tommyboy

MK, still don't understand what you said about 4th of July and the Iraqi government "going to history". Can you explain? Also, where in Europe are you from?

Don't pay any attention to some who may speak ill to you on this site. We are not all like that as long as you don't tell us a lot of crap.

Most people on this site think Maliki is another "dictator in training". What's your opinion?

Hi Tommy, as I said my comment is in rumour section because can't confirmed any infomations what I wrotte. Probably there is a rumours but maybe not. I don't know. My source is my friend who worked with one of dinar dealers (i don'tknow name of dealer , probably Ali). I know only that dealer is in USA.

He also told me that GOI will tumble if not fullfiled everything what is agreed with US goverment. Also, Shabibi sent to GOI letter 03.03.2011 that dinar sholud be reavlued in next 30 days. Today is 31. day.

But , I also reed what Adam wrotte. Goverment of Iraq doing evereything very slowly, very carefully. And they want to have always more and more time. Maliki is like GEMINI. Think once, tell another story, and doing completely different.

For Info. I'm from Croatia

• Upvote 3

MK, still don't understand what you said about 4th of July and the Iraqi government "going to history". Can you explain? Do you mean there will be new elections? Also, where in Europe are you from?

Tommyboy - He said April 7...written 7.4.11 - that is how they write dates overseas (some places).

I have intel from a friend called Shaslick.

The dinar is def rv-ing 7th April.

It is impossible today as forex has already been updated by the screen logs.

Shaslick said April 7th, as its closer to Jesus gving out easter eggs.

Shaslick isnt wrong.

RV lol.

Pants RV lol. its called a bingham RV.

• Downvote 9

Okay MK and UofIguy. Good to hear from you both. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I guess we have to wait a little longer, though. I agree we don't want Maliki de-throned at this point in time, but he's not the best for Iraq, IMHO.

And UofI, thanks for reminding me about the date sequence. Over here, we sometimes forget that because of the way we always do things.

Whats a "rumour", so many new words I need to learn.....

rumour (also spelled rumor) is just something told by one person to another which has no set proof and may or may not be true. Like "gossip".

If you have "google", just type in the word in question and google will give you meanings.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 3

Hi Members,

Do you really think iraq would RV under this fiat system??? Do you really think Iraq will be the only country to change it's value???

MK, still don't understand what you said about 4th of July

OK just to clear this up....bloomin' USA is the ONLY nation on earth that writes the dates back to front.

here in Australia...and everywhere else also...when we write 7.4.2001

7 is the DAY

4 is the month (April)

i work with a USA company...and this ar$e-backwards way of writing the date is soooooooo annoying!!! :blink:

why on earth would a person write the MONTH FIRST??!!

ok...i feel better now. oh no i don't ...one more thing the spelling of the words THERE and THEIR.

you use THERE when you're kind of pointing at something...like: "That's my house, over THERE."

the word THEIR is used to mean "ownership"....like... "where does my brother live?? well..that's their house, over there, across the road"

ok, i may as well finish it off...cos there's one more, right? THEY'RE

Yup...english 101 right here from downunder! THEY'RE is simply shorthand version of THEY ARE.

to use all 3 versions....let's have some fun:

"Those people over there? Why, they're my family...and they live over there, in their brand new home, that they bought with their Dinar profits."

OK...english101 is over...move on...i'm going to bed.

Goodnight all. Love ya's all!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It's how many English speaking countries outside of the USA spell it.There's a big wide world out there.

Not MANY... most.

the world does NOT revolve around the USA....... which in any event is or already has come to the end of it's time

You will find most counties are different outside of the country you created........efficient, polite, and know how to spell and tell the time and date.

What happened to America?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tommyboy - He said April 7...written 7.4.11 - that is how they write dates overseas (some places).

Yep. In most Countries in Europe we write dates like that... Day/month/year.....Which I deem somehow pretty logical as it's in order....smile......

Edited by umbertino