Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This week or a long wait

Not this week and not a long wait either. The long wait has been the 5 years since we first purchased.

Wow, that sucks ....maybe soon it will pop lollie ....

I'm sorry, that was seriously a stupid response! Lol... I couldn't help myself, but I would like to blame it on the continued exposure to this crazy investment. I wasn't always like this, I used to be somewhat normal and could carry on a conversation without sporadic interludes of childish self amusement. Of course, these symptom began to magnify on my 5th year as I am quite concerned for your future fate. Lollie, you are in the pivotal year that will determine your coming sanity. :(

Good luck!

Not quite what I was hoping to hear.. Figured after all this time it would be getting near.... i guess i'll hang out and watch.. Thank you

Welcome to DV. No one has the answer as to when the RV will occur. Personally, I think that Iraq is making progress and we will see some of return on investment. There are some smart people that post around here. Read all you can and form your own opinion.

You read several posts and you think, 'great its on the move' then in another post you read they have walked out of a meeting again kicking each other camels' and it starts again, things are pushed back a week or two. Its been like a roller coaster ride for months now. Up and down, up and down.....But it has to stop eventually, stop safely or crash, who knows...... :huh:

Edited by crusher

It will happen.

That has been the mantra which got me going for the last 8 years.......Patience is running out.......

Be patient with Iraq. Rome was not built in a day.

Ok.. But at one point Rome got indeed built.

I have so much respect for those of you who have waited for so many long years! I've been an investor for only 3 months and it feels like an eternity. :) Kudos to all you patient peeps!

Thanks...Don't really know if that's something to be proud of.... It just happened.

Long Wait !!!

huh.gifunsure.gifhuh.gifunsure.gifhuh.gif

Long? lol....F'ng long.....

Been in since Jan-04, don't see it going anywhere to many people involved. It never RVed week to week til okie got involved, while unless you count the time it 4000 dinar 2000 that's about the close of a rv I've seen. As long as people keep buying they don't need to rv. I think Iraq's media is pumping now.

• Upvote 1

should be any time now .. could be any second .. any minute .. or any month or year too .. could be .. anything .. but it isnt ..could be ... lol .....should be ..lol.. gonna ..not long now .. ...ah ha ha.ha ha ha ha

you are killin me with your made up bull ...all of ya ..your killin me ..... ah ha ha ha ha ha ..make up some more .. ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ....like a bunch of drunk prisoners...ah ha ha ha ha ha ha .......AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ..HOLY COW .. IM CRACKING UP !!!

I remember hearing about this years ago but basicall forgot about it. My UPS driver has TONS and keeps it with him.. but until a close friend bought some, I became interested... now after reading the past 8 hours on this board, it seems I may be waiting many years as well..

But it is what it is...

• 5 months later...