Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will keep working when the Dinar RVs?

williamromeo

I'm already living in retirement and very comfortable at that. Upon RV I plan to enrich the lives of others to a degree and donate to several charities. As for my family and I we will pay off what few bills we have, purchase a second home and bank the rest I mean if I cannot make it on 20million Dinars after RV then I do not deserve them at all. Peace...blink.gif

• Upvote 1

You MUST just be happy to be a wheel in the Mechanism.

I remember a few months ago I was working on a roof, listening to Glenn Beck's radio program on my blackberry. He had a rabbi on his show, talking about the tower of Babel. I've always been interested in that subject, but this teacher had a different take than any that I had studied before. I'd always wondered about that tower, and why, when I was serving in Iraq, Babylon required a top-secret security clearance for entry. Well, what I learned that day, working on the roof, trumped all of my vain imaginings about a tower to heaven, stargate, temple of merdach, or anything of the like. Turns out that the real evil of the day lied in the fact that Nimrod declared that they would make BRICKS out of clay and mortar. Up until that point all constructions were made out of individual stones--such as we are--individuals fitted by craftsmen, but he endeavored to cast mankind into a mold and make him fit into his purpose. This is the evil and the very beginning of tyrannical dictatorship on this planet.

I didn't think a lot about this, except that it was kewl to see another take on a lesson that I had missed in my studies, After finishing my work in town I drove back home and went to the post office and picked up my mail. In my P.O. box was a netflix movie that I'd ordered at the recommendation of a friend some months before. It was called "Metropolis," a German silent movie, probably the first sci-fi flick ever produced, in 1927, and it contained the exact message that I'd just heard the rabbi teach upon that very same day.

Do I believe in coincidences? NO! There are just too damn many of them.

Blessings to you, in Him, Yeshua HaMaschiak.

Edited by OhmEye

My life will remain the same with the added security of knowing all debt is payed in full along with my business and families debt. After that I will purchase a 25 plus acre plot of land and construct my new home with stability and security in mind. My goal is individual independency living totally off the grid.

With the state of the world and the ramping up of something destructive I hope the RV is sooner than later.

Never stop searching for more light.

I will be delighted to stay retired, as far as working for others goes...but I will finally finish bringing my invention to the marketplace...and continue volunteering...and start up again with a bit of well-chosen philanthropy(including my tithe)...and help my family...and make sure I never run out of money again! (I've cleverly done that twice, in a big way, and I don't intend to do it again!) I will also travel to Ireland, Greece, St. Thomas, etc., and just generally enjoy myself!

Hi all,

I was just thinking about what I would do in the short and mid term if the RV were to happen in the next week or two. Like most of you, I get up and go to work every day in order to put food on the table and keep the lights on. I was wondering, what will people do regarding their work and professional lives once the RV happens (say, over the next 6 to 12 months).

Please take a moment and think about what you will do regarding work during that timeframe. In the meantime, I will share what I think I would do. Yes, I've thought about this for some time.

But, before I share what I would do, I'll share my mindset about what I would share and not share regarding this investment. When my friend told me about the investment, I was initially skeptical, but did the research and realized it appeared to be on the up and up but still highly speculative. He also mentioned that he had only told one or two people because - money (or the potential for a lot of money) does strange things to people. Having some understanding of human nature, I agreed with him. Now that I've known about this investment and have been invested myself for several months, I have only told three people - one of which is a close relative, the other two close friends. Other than that, I have told no one and I have asked them to swear they would not tell anyone I told them. In short, I want no one knowing that I am heavily invested in this - including most family members - after it RVs. I do plan to be generous, but I would rather everyone not know that I have a whole lot of money in the bank.

Now that I've shared this, this is what I think I would do...

1. I would continue to work at least for 6 to 12 months. I really, really love my job, feel fortunate to have it and make a very good salary. I also think I would need to remain grounded and don't want to bring attention to myself if I were to leave without going to another job. People talk in my industry and in the city I'm in (it's a big city too).

2. I have been looking to invest in real estate before I learned of the RV, so I would begin heavily investing in real estate.

3. Once I was heavily invested in real estate, I would resign my position and do real estate (among other things) full time. That way, people would know that I had always planned to do that and would believe that I saved up enough money to make it happen - at least on an initial scale.

4. I would NOT buy a new house or a new car (I am perfectly happy with my living arrangement and my car has over 100k on it and is over 6 years old, but it is in perfect working condition, still looks relatively new and I love it).

5. I would of course give to charity, give to my church, set up several scholarships with the university I attended and at others (nothing outrageous, just big enough) and provide assistance to any family members that needed help - but off course, I would be very discreet.

6. I would travel about twice a year internationally. I love to travel and would go back to Europe and Asia - then to some places I had never been before (South America, Africa, Australia, etc)

7. Keep living my life.

In short, I do NOT want to live extravagantly or draw unnecessary attention to myself. Most importantly, I want my money to work for me and grow!

I also know, because human nature is what it is, that many people who cash in after RV with millions will be broke again in a few years. I only plan on living off a small portion of the interest or the return on investments from real estate, etc.

Thanks for listening. Now, tell all of us what YOU would do regarding work in the next 6 to 12 months after the Dinar RVs.

Thanks

PS. OK, OK, I might by the new iPad2 :)

Yeah, I'll Work.

My new job description : S*** pot Stirrer....

I will now have the time and resources for legal defense......To stir the S*** pot of the opressors that I come into contact with...

I am Looking forward to many good fights and magazine and newspaper articles....

Also, glad I got the privilege "to carry"... so nice to have a friend to back you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be delighted to stay retired, as far as working for others goes...but I will finally finish bringing my invention to the marketplace...and continue volunteering...and start up again with a bit of well-chosen philanthropy(including my tithe)...and help my family...and make sure I never run out of money again! (I've cleverly done that twice, in a big way, and I don't intend to do it again!) I will also travel to Ireland, Greece, St. Thomas, etc., and just generally enjoy myself!

That sounds FANTASTIC.......

I will work with investments, commercial real-estate and help those that are truly in need.

Most likely leave the job I am in now because of their lack of the words; "thank you", "good job", etc.,... Negativism just keeps me on edge...

I like working although where it helps others and keeps me happy too.

Come On RV... We are all looking to really Smile....

• Upvote 2

Hi all,

I was just thinking about what I would do in the short and mid term if the RV were to happen in the next week or two. Like most of you, I get up and go to work every day in order to put food on the table and keep the lights on. I was wondering, what will people do regarding their work and professional lives once the RV happens (say, over the next 6 to 12 months).

Please take a moment and think about what you will do regarding work during that timeframe. In the meantime, I will share what I think I would do. Yes, I've thought about this for some time.

But, before I share what I would do, I'll share my mindset about what I would share and not share regarding this investment. When my friend told me about the investment, I was initially skeptical, but did the research and realized it appeared to be on the up and up but still highly speculative. He also mentioned that he had only told one or two people because - money (or the potential for a lot of money) does strange things to people. Having some understanding of human nature, I agreed with him. Now that I've known about this investment and have been invested myself for several months, I have only told three people - one of which is a close relative, the other two close friends. Other than that, I have told no one and I have asked them to swear they would not tell anyone I told them. In short, I want no one knowing that I am heavily invested in this - including most family members - after it RVs. I do plan to be generous, but I would rather everyone not know that I have a whole lot of money in the bank.

Now that I've shared this, this is what I think I would do...

1. I would continue to work at least for 6 to 12 months. I really, really love my job, feel fortunate to have it and make a very good salary. I also think I would need to remain grounded and don't want to bring attention to myself if I were to leave without going to another job. People talk in my industry and in the city I'm in (it's a big city too).

2. I have been looking to invest in real estate before I learned of the RV, so I would begin heavily investing in real estate.

3. Once I was heavily invested in real estate, I would resign my position and do real estate (among other things) full time. That way, people would know that I had always planned to do that and would believe that I saved up enough money to make it happen - at least on an initial scale.

4. I would NOT buy a new house or a new car (I am perfectly happy with my living arrangement and my car has over 100k on it and is over 6 years old, but it is in perfect working condition, still looks relatively new and I love it).

5. I would of course give to charity, give to my church, set up several scholarships with the university I attended and at others (nothing outrageous, just big enough) and provide assistance to any family members that needed help - but off course, I would be very discreet.

6. I would travel about twice a year internationally. I love to travel and would go back to Europe and Asia - then to some places I had never been before (South America, Africa, Australia, etc)

7. Keep living my life.

In short, I do NOT want to live extravagantly or draw unnecessary attention to myself. Most importantly, I want my money to work for me and grow!

I also know, because human nature is what it is, that many people who cash in after RV with millions will be broke again in a few years. I only plan on living off a small portion of the interest or the return on investments from real estate, etc.

Thanks for listening. Now, tell all of us what YOU would do regarding work in the next 6 to 12 months after the Dinar RVs.

Thanks

PS. OK, OK, I might by the new iPad2 :)

Hey, I think you've really put some thought into this, and I totally agree with you :D Have been thinking along the same lines here-abouts myself!!! Would do a couple of things different, to each his own.... So, let's Go and RV!!!! (Still praying :wave: )

Having spent many years jumping to the demands of others, my plans are to change jobs after a while and work for someone much more demanding of my time, ME.

I don't think I could ever spend much time "Just sitting on the beach". There are many Non-Profits that will get some help as that is really the most effective

way to keep it out of the hands of the government. I have my favorite NPs that do a lot with a little. I might even go back to school, to teach, that is.

It has been hard to be patient during the wait for the RV, but I'm not burning any bridges just now.

Have a job that pays decent, and need to keep paying the bills in the mean time.

I'm thinking that the initial rate will be low. Just keep track of the spread. It might

be worthwhile to just take a deep breath, wait, and see. I know I'm not going to be the first in line to cash in.

• Upvote 1

Great Question. rolleyes.gif I like to try a lot of things. I’ve done poor and I really don’t like it. I think trying rich would be cool.

I’m only 50 but had a bleeding aneurysm which is considered a stoke 11 months ago. That’s what brought me to this investment in the first place.

Human nature is such that I need to have a feeling of importance and so I would like to find something that makes me feel important. Maybe keep my consulting job for a little while since I like the most of the people I currently have as clients.

I would help my kids open businesses. My one daughter wants to own a dance studio. And my son was on CBS this year singing in an accapella group on The Sing Off. He wants to open a recording studio. Thank God for my youngest. She wants to be a pastry chief. So I told her we could open a bakery if she would run it.

Still not sure what else I would do but I like working with kids and helping them find their dreams. I definitely get my feeling of importance from helping others so I would still work… just at a different thing and not just trade time for money.

• Upvote 1

Still not sure what else I would do but I like working with kids and helping them find their dreams. I definitely get my feeling of importance from helping others so I would still work… just at a different thing and not just trade time for money.

You are indeed BLESSED.

I want to help my kids get set up in their own businesses and start an online business myself. I have a great idea that would be a blessing to lots of people (if I can figure out how to get found). It would involve doing some things that I enjoy and would be fun to do. I would love to have a more flexible schedule so that I can have time to write a play and Bible studies.

Well... Let me put it this way if it rv's at 1.50 I would be able to retire but I would work a job I enjoy instead.. If it rv's at .30 to 1.00 I would work a job I enjoy....so I guess it doesn't matter what it rv's at I wouldn't retire,,,,,, just do something I realy enjoy.. Like work at a Harley Dealer or even Gander Mountain or even a Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop would be great too but there isn't one close enough to my home :( ..

Go Rv

God Bless America