Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

APRIL FOOLS

vern

Vern, Vern, please post the funny stuff in Off Topics. I do enjoy your humour to a point... but not served up as a dinar rumour.

Thanks for understanding ...

smee2

can you move it - dont know how- i know its to a point--- your a real fan of our humour? naw yer puttin me on.... I know you laff behind that tuff exterior and yer a softy...Next time. was just having fun... you want me to stop joking around- block it. :lol: I know you own the rights - :lol:

Hey SMEE2 ------Did ya hear the one about :lol::lol: give me a minute to compose myself- here---

<_< april 1st.... *sigh* -_- i guess...june-july...is the next thing to watch for... <_<

Oh Yeah I know what you mean Shinnidan, I feel the same way, But if history has been a teacher in this Dinar Investment, And after being in the leaky boat for 6 years now, I think I will find something else to look at and or do u until next October / December! Then it will get all heated up again and brand-new promises of an RV before 2012! Would not surprise me at all, Unfortunately! :unsure: Merlin...

If the dinar RVd today, nobody would believe it.

Yeah, How True! I know I would have to make some calls and maybe even go to my bank with a note and see if they really take it and give me the RV price posted! :lol:

Then Again some would not believe it! On the other side of the coin, Some might just fall over in shock!! :o

ether way another first of the month comes and goes by, There is always tomorrow!! :P

GO Go go... rv.. Please! :blink:

Merlin...

Report Okie front and center and at the position of Parade Rest Explain yourself LOL.

:lol: make sure he stays in one place while i take a shot at him.... :lol:

*thinks to self...(now which gun should i use?)* hmmm...:blink:

ah! :lol: this one will do nicely....no keep him still TPS... :lol:

Anime278.jpg