Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE DOKIE - More OKIE

hardmoney1

* Okie Update: 3/29/11

March 29th, 2011 11:55 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) [OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact

Great news! This will be OKIE's LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not holding my breath!)

Next post could be "God" stopped the RV!!! (i.e., not - "my intel was wrong", or- I've been lying, but God intervened!)

"Selah"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

:blink::lol: He can't stop his lies he is a habitual liar....

the okie jokie man reminds me of a Ted Nugent song "habitual offender". all of the gurus and their super (bad) intel fit into that category.....

Edited by nointel

I have an un-verified source that knows a guy who knows a guy's dog groomer that knows a guy's mechanic that knows a guys therapist that says in an un-comfirmed e-mail that Okie will not only post again, but that he is up for one of the remaining Ministry positions.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to thank you personally Mr. Oakie!

You are as good of a guru as anybody could hope for!!

I'd be sorry to not see ya again, unless this is the end of the line and then I can say I will not forget the good spirit you have brought to this investment for me!

Okie is the MAN!!!

Big foot

• Upvote 1

When has any of Okie's post be correct? Are some of us not smart enough to stop posting his ****? It does nothing for anyone on this forum and do not start with the entertainment value. Unless you are a moron who enjoys reading lie after lie, there is no entertainment here. Just like the other post about restaurants and gas stations being open 24 hours and things change daily. Are these people from alternate universes?

• Upvote 1

When has any of Okie's post be correct? Are some of us not smart enough to stop posting his ****? It does nothing for anyone on this forum and do not start with the entertainment value. Unless you are a moron who enjoys reading lie after lie, there is no entertainment here. Just like the other post about restaurants and gas stations being open 24 hours and things change daily. Are these people from alternate universes?

This is your opinion. Some people on the board like to read his stuff. I don't, but some do. So why should you care in the least? Did okie step on your toe one day? Dent your car? Play with your dinars? I personally think this board would be a lot better if people would live and let live. Freedom of the post!!! But that's my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nose, I mean JuryPicker. You are the 24th commenter. Glad to hear you have your conviction of not wanting to "read his stuff". But, man, in a court of law, this is going to look bad for you. The post had Okie's name in it twice and there you are.... You little sneak. You took a peak didn't you. You are an Okiephiele. That's okay - Even a nun can have a bad habit.

• Upvote 1