Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if this happens?

moose 57

True on most accounts of what you state. Except that they want foreign investors and a world recognized economy. They want to build up and have tourism too. There are so many pointing factors of what is happening now in Iraq and the hands of even the US deeply entrenched in their growth. Of course OIL is the interest of the U.S.A. Yet to think they could care less about the outside world I believe is not true. I seriously think they are doing their best to simply dot the i's and cross the t's as a world player. WHich is why a LOP or internal RV would be very detrimental to them short and long term, dont you think? Yet, the fact that we ultimately dont know is true and it makes this an educated yet high risk... which is why the potential is there for a high yeild. As always I stand to be corrected.

Peace...

And I would agree except for the fact that a LOP or a internal RV doesnt screw anyone to the point that no one will want anything to do with Iraq....everyone is after the black gold....not their currency....which is going to make someone more in the long run?? A currency revaluation or YEARS and YEARS of pumping oil out of the ground and selling it to all the countries around the world?? Not to mention the LOP is a nuetral change in value....no one wins or loses.....same thing with an internal RV....bigger corps will have one way or another if they have currency to exchange those bills.....just like supposedly Ali will be able to exchange us regardless of what happens......but everything is not based off Iraq having a huge RV and everyone in the world being able to cash out.....there are other things riding on Iraq being successful and as much as we would like to think it is, its not all about the dinar.....

the direction the us dollar is headed will an rv even make any difference what good i iqd if the dollar disapears??? just sayin so much goin on in this world i think we all need to wake up before its too late...

that's why i love being an Aussie...the Australian dollar and economy has been really strong...and an RV will be great for us here.

Come on down and move to Australia! best place on earth.

Stepping out to take the bullet.

I can't fathom why Keep would get a -1...it tells me someone read it without thought. Keep I'm sorry that my question brought out an unhealthy and defensive response to a neutral discussion. Hang in there Keep, those who read and have grown to know your intentions matter and those who don't ...don't well matter. Would give you my allowance of +1 to offset but used them for the day..will certainly be back when I get more.. to make it right. Those who give negatives should be required to state the reasoning to avoid the nonsense of hiding and meekishly and negativly responding without the bravery of a voice behind it.

Keep..how can anyone agree or disagree with your unbiased statement I'll never know BUT...you are brave and a dose of neutral reality...now get over to Iraq and body guard those security ministers up for nomination so we can be done with this.

Wishell11>>baking a batch of brownies for Keep and cutting them in many many pieces.biggrin.gif

I loaned you my +1 to zero him back. I don't usually agree with his point of view but certainly he has a right to it without the negatives. Keep...you alright in my book. Oh... and please pass the brownies.

that's why i love being an Aussie...the Australian dollar and economy has been really strong...and an RV will be great for us here.

Come on down and move to Australia! best place on earth.

I read a post earlier today on another site that recommended Australia as a place to live if the good ole' USA collapses. I would love to visit one day that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

Offended easily are you? You just judged 30 million Iraqi's and at the same time you are whining about me "judging" you because I said you were cold?

I hope you and I both make money on this deal, but if they choose to have it RV in country I am not going to hate the Iraqi's. Sometimes we don't get what we want, and I did not put more money into this investment than could be lost and not worried to much about. I hope that is the case for you and everyone else on these boards.

Oh yeah smart jack? How did I judge the people of Iraq? I did't say I thought they were stupid or cold or a bunch of towel heads, I just don't care about them. SO If I can't make money off Dinar why would I be happy for them to make money off the same dinar that I hold just cause they happen to live in Iraq. Let the -s begin.

Edited by Dragnut Oprah

And I would agree except for the fact that a LOP or a internal RV doesnt screw anyone to the point that no one will want anything to do with Iraq....everyone is after the black gold....not their currency....which is going to make someone more in the long run?? A currency revaluation or YEARS and YEARS of pumping oil out of the ground and selling it to all the countries around the world?? Not to mention the LOP is a nuetral change in value....no one wins or loses.....same thing with an internal RV....bigger corps will have one way or another if they have currency to exchange those bills.....just like supposedly Ali will be able to exchange us regardless of what happens......but everything is not based off Iraq having a huge RV and everyone in the world being able to cash out.....there are other things riding on Iraq being successful and as much as we would like to think it is, its not all about the dinar.....

YES FULLY AGREE... It will always come down to the (blue) OIL. And they have the most refined oil in the world. So, your point on that is very well taken. I just strongly believe that with 25 US treasury there and all the politics there might be a better chance this wont LOP or only internal Rv. Maybe, that it just my wishful thinking. Who knows, but I would be very surprised.... If that happened we would all lose out but more so I think our government would and investors. Again, we shall see...

Oh yeah smart jack? How did I judge the people of Iraq? I did't say I thought they were stupid or cold or a bunch of towel heads, I just don't care about them. SO If I can't make money off Dinar why would I be happy for them to make money off the same dinar that I hold just cause they happen to live in Iraq. Let the -s begin.

Can you both just pipe down a little. If this guy says he doesnt care about IRAQI's, well I guess that is his right. I actually do care. It is in my opinion that those poor people have been through a bad ride for a long long time.

But for all of us to argue here at times seems a bit senseless. I hope we all do well in this investment.

If you can find the link that would be awesome!! I think ALOT of members here would benefit from reading that....post it if you got it!!

Ok...I'm looking because it has many details but for now ..here is the short of it...right off of xx site referencing

IRAQ (PRWEB) March 2, 2004 -- Investment in the new Iraq is guaranteed under the Presidential Order 13303 removing sanctions on investment in Iraq . The new order allows for a restructuring of the banking system in Iraq . US citizens are allowed to invest in Currency, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and Business in Iraq .

and just like I said...cart before the horse..now they're addressing Real Estate issues correct?

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

YES FULLY AGREE... It will always come down to the (blue) OIL. And they have the most refined oil in the world. So, your point on that is very well taken. I just strongly believe that with 25 US treasury there and all the politics there might be a better chance this wont LOP or only internal Rv. Maybe, that it just my wishful thinking. Who knows, but I would be very surprised.... If that happened we would all lose out but more so I think our government would and investors. Again, we shall see...

Can you both just pipe down a little. If this guy says he doesnt care about IRAQI's, well I guess that is his right. I actually do care. It is in my opinion that those poor people have been through a bad ride for a long long time.

But for all of us to argue here at times seems a bit senseless. I hope we all do well in this investment.

And Heres the goody little to shoes to make everyone get along. Thank you, Thank you so very very much.

• Downvote 3

I loaned you my +1 to zero him back. I don't usually agree with his point of view but certainly he has a right to it without the negatives. Keep...you alright in my book. Oh... and please pass the brownies.

Keylime,

AWWW.what a sweet gesture...not a bit surprised....

Not a dry eye in the house after reading your post to Bxxg. My hubby saw my reaction and it reminded him of another reason why he happens to love me. You have no idea the trickle down affect of your words and how far reaching they go. Your are priceless...well not like our dinar priceless.ohmy.gif .but you know what I mean.

Wishwell11>>a double batch of brownies for you too!

Ok...I'm looking because it has many details but for now ..here is the short of it...right off of xx site referencing

IRAQ (PRWEB) March 2, 2004 -- Investment in the new Iraq is guaranteed under the Presidential Order 13303 removing sanctions on investment in Iraq . The new order allows for a restructuring of the banking system in Iraq . US citizens are allowed to invest in Currency, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and Business in Iraq .

and just like I said...cart before the horse..now they're addressing Real Estate issues correct?

Wishwell11

LOL....and I guess I stand corrected!! For the versions I have seen I cant remember it specifically stating the currency but there it is!! But anyways, it still doesnt guarantee us anything!! They want us to all jump in head first in that country and get it going eh? :lol: Its like whatever you want citizens go and get it....but only in Iraq lol