Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if this happens?

moose 57

What if the RV happens only for the citizens of Iraq? I have seen it posted many times that we all want this to happen for the Iraqi people. What if it was. How would we all react or feel about it? For selfish reasons, I would be "pissed off". For their situation I would be happy for them.I have been wondering about this for quite a while. How are your feelings about it?

What if the RV happens only for the citizens of Iraq? I have seen it posted many times that we all want this to happen for the Iraqi people. What if it was. How would we all react or feel about it? For selfish reasons, I would be "pissed off". For their situation I would be happy for them.I have been wondering about this for quite a while. How are your feelings about it?

the direction the us dollar is headed will an rv even make any difference what good i iqd if the dollar disapears??? just sayin so much goin on in this world i think we all need to wake up before its too late...

I only want the RV so that I can make money off it, I could care less about Iraq. SO, If I got to pick I would say RV for everyone or No one not even Iraq.

That is cold man, out of curiousity, do you actually feel that way?

Have you not read, seen or heard about anything that has happened in Iraq over the last decades? We all are hoping to make money off of this investment, but do yourself a favor and check out this video it may change your attitude.

Its called "Nation Of Tears" -

Have a great day!

An in country RV is another bad side of this investment......plenty of other countries have done something similar when issuing a new currency where they only allowed people in the country to exchange bills.....I would say its unlikely, but at the same time just like a lop its not out of the question....Iraq doesnt have obligations to anyone....they arent going to make sure they please us speculators....they could care less.....its a topic that alot of bigger financial advisors warn people about because no one knows whats going to happen......its also another misconception alot of people have that they think automatically when it RVs it will be internationally recognized no ifs ands or buts about it......that is the hopeful end result but again, there are no guarantees with this.....thats why its a high risk investment....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Have you not read, seen or heard about anything that has happened in Iraq over the last decades? We all are hoping to make money off of this investment, but do yourself a favor and check out this video it may change your attitude.

Have a great day!

Whoa! EXCELLENT VIDEO! Thank you!

I was mentioning to someone yesterday that we never get to see what live is like in these places. All the video we see (well, these days it's all Libya) is people in the desert, sand, non-descript concrete buildings, if any buildings.

This is a very eye opening look at what it's like to live, as an average person in Iraq. I would like to see more.

It is my understanding that in order to become a member of the WTO, which Iraq wants to do, they must have a recognized currency. There is just to much at stake for Iraq for them to thumb their nose at the world and RV in country only. You have to remember that require help from outside contractors. Let's just for a minute assume that Iraq RV'd in country. That would mean that all foreign contractors would have to be paid in Dinar. I certainly wouldn't accept a contract and do work in Iraq and only receive Dinar. These contractors have families to support and employees to pay. Food for thought.

An in country RV is another bad side of this investment......plenty of other countries have done something similar when issuing a new currency where they only allowed people in the country to exchange bills.....I would say its unlikely, but at the same time just like a lop its not out of the question....Iraq doesnt have obligations to anyone....they arent going to make sure they please us speculators....they could care less.....its a topic that alot of bigger financial advisors warn people about because no one knows whats going to happen......its also another misconception alot of people have that they think automatically when it RVs it will be internationally recognized no ifs ands or buts about it......that is the hopeful end result but again, there are no guarantees with this.....thats why its a high risk investment....

Hey Keep, biggrin.gif

First, I really respect and appreciate your balanced approaches and theories. Despite its not always want I want to hear, its great food for thought and I'd happily block any bullets aimed at the messenger. With that said... curious, what is your theory on why the US hasn't placed any alerts or notices regarding dinar.

Last I checked there is an estimate of 1 million investors with an average 2 million each-scam alerts and marketing flooding media but nothing from our leaders.

They approved US citizens investing in this currency, they allow wire transfers to purchase, the treasury does audits on dealers BUT when searching the net for information on this investment, all one can find are the scam alerts and multiple theories from professionals in the investment circles. Unless I've overlooked something, there should atleast be some neutral document regarding what they are allowing US citizens to do. There is even a military official's interview, who promotes investing in Iraq.

(On a side note...when its time, wishwell wants what is fair..her dozen brownies (dinars) exchanged for a dozen brownies no matter how they're sliced.biggrin.gif

Wishwell11

What if the RV was for Iraqi Dinars that was currently located in Iraq only. Any Dinars outside the country of Iraqi that was not purchased from a bank or a licensed business would have a different rate than in the country of Iraq. I have heard that a person was charge with smuggling Dinars out of Iraq to sell illegally. I know alot of folks who sent it home or smuggled out themselves. Any Comments? Not negative, but it is a valid what if?

Edited by TPSprayduster

I don't think it's selfish when we look at the WHOLE picture. If its JUST for the people of Iraq that is selfish imho. Its ignoring our people in service, it is reducing the tax breaks that are reduced to my struggeling family to fund this assistance. I am pleased our efforts will help the people, but we have tons of people at right here at home that are hungry and have no ration cards, don't have the promise for free electricity for a time to allow them to get on their feet and rebuild. We support this while Iraq has massive visions, and potential with their country's resources and people knocking down doors to help. The list goes on and on. I think it selfish NOT to acknowledge everyone. When they're up and running...who will be over here to wipe our tears every April 15th filling out our 1040s

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

Hey Keep, biggrin.gif

First, I really respect and appreciate your balanced approaches and theories. Despite its not always want I want to hear, its great food for thought and I'd happily block any bullets aimed at the messenger. With that said... curious, what is your theory on why the US hasn't placed any alerts or notices regarding dinar.

Last I checked there is an estimate of 1 million investors with an average 2 million each-scam alerts and marketing flooding media but nothing from our leaders.

They approved US citizens investing in this currency, they allow wire transfers to purchase, the treasury does audits on dealers BUT when searching the net for information on this investment, all one can find are the scam alerts and multiple theories from professionals in the investment circles. Unless I've overlooked something, there should atleast be some neutral document regarding what they are allowing US citizens to do. There is even a military official's interview, who promotes investing in Iraq.

(On a side note...when its time, wishwell wants what is fair..her dozen brownies (dinars) exchanged for a dozen brownies no matter how they're sliced.biggrin.gif

Wishwell11

Well I feel they probly look at it in the same way they look at investing in stocks.....its your money, your risk, your loss.....If this was truely a scam then Im pretty sure they would step in and tell the citizens of this country NOT to buy the dinar....but like them, we dont have any clue what they will do....the presidential order that allows the citizens of the US to invest in Iraq doesnt specifically mention the currency but again it doesnt guarantee that Iraq has to allow the dinar to be exchanged outside the country.....let me state again I dont think that its likely that will happen but you never know....its been done before and it can surely be done again..... and I want my brownies fairly exchanged too! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I only want the RV so that I can make money off it, I could care less about Iraq. SO, If I got to pick I would say RV for everyone or No one not even Iraq.

Sorry you got a bunch of------'s, that shouldn't have happened. Let me re-phrase. IF an in country RV happened,(just if), not it couldn't,it won't, or anything like that. Just "What if" it happened, how would everyone feel about it? Get it off your chest! (no swearing). Like I said, It would piss me off , but I would be happy for the Iraqis.

Agreed..... Unfortunately.

Well I feel they probly look at it in the same way they look at investing in stocks.....its your money, your risk, your loss.....If this was truely a scam then Im pretty sure they would step in and tell the citizens of this country NOT to buy the dinar....but like them, we dont have any clue what they will do....the presidential order that allows the citizens of the US to invest in Iraq doesnt specifically mention the currency but again it doesnt guarantee that Iraq has to allow the dinar to be exchanged outside the country.....let me state again I dont think that its likely that will happen but you never know....its been done before and it can surely be done again..... and I want my brownies fairly exchanged too! laugh.gif

Stepping out to take the bullet.

I can't fathom why Keep would get a -1...it tells me someone read it without thought. Keep I'm sorry that my question brought out an unhealthy and defensive response to a neutral discussion. Hang in there Keep, those who read and have grown to know your intentions matter and those who don't ...don't well matter. Would give you my allowance of +1 to offset but used them for the day..will certainly be back when I get more.. to make it right. Those who give negatives should be required to state the reasoning to avoid the nonsense of hiding and meekishly and negativly responding without the bravery of a voice behind it.

Keep..how can anyone agree or disagree with your unbiased statement I'll never know BUT...you are brave and a dose of neutral reality...now get over to Iraq and body guard those security ministers up for nomination so we can be done with this.

Wishell11>>baking a batch of brownies for Keep and cutting them in many many pieces.biggrin.gif

Have a great day!

The Iraqi people would say the same about us, they hate us. Don't judge me for not caring about Iraq.

Its happened before and it will happen again, soon you won't be able to get a dime back for your dinar. Enjoy your poordom.

• Upvote 2

Nah...by its very nature, an RV is a global event. there's no such thing as a nation's currency being given higher value "just for its own citizens". it just ain't the way this thing works. Peace and enjoy the ride. almost over.

Stepping out to take the bullet.

I can't fathom why Keep would get a -1...it tells me someone read it without thought. Keep I'm sorry that my question brought out an unhealthy and defensive response to a neutral discussion. Hang in there Keep, those who read and have grown to know your intentions matter and those who don't ...don't well matter. Would give you my allowance of +1 to offset but used them for the day..will certainly be back when I get more.. to make it right. Those who give negatives should be required to state the reasoning to avoid the nonsense of hiding and meekishly and negativly responding without the bravery of a voice behind it.

Keep..how can anyone agree or disagree with your unbiased statement I'll never know BUT...you are brave and a dose of neutral reality...now get over to Iraq and body guard those security ministers up for nomination so we can be done with this.

Wishell11>>baking a batch of brownies for Keep and cutting them in many many pieces.biggrin.gif

Dont be sorry!! Some people just dont like to see the reality of things and only wanna be filled with visions of fields of flowers and unicorns :lol: Cant please everyone!!! Its all good.....I dont let that kind of thing bother me....its funny actually.....

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi people would say the same about us, they hate us. Don't judge me for not caring about Iraq.

Its happened before and it will happen again, soon you won't be able to get a dime back for your dinar. Enjoy your poordom.

Offended easily are you? You just judged 30 million Iraqi's and at the same time you are whining about me "judging" you because I said you were cold?

I hope you and I both make money on this deal, but if they choose to have it RV in country I am not going to hate the Iraqi's. Sometimes we don't get what we want, and I did not put more money into this investment than could be lost and not worried to much about. I hope that is the case for you and everyone else on these boards.

Well I feel they probly look at it in the same way they look at investing in stocks.....its your money, your risk, your loss.....If this was truely a scam then Im pretty sure they would step in and tell the citizens of this country NOT to buy the dinar....but like them, we dont have any clue what they will do....the presidential order that allows the citizens of the US to invest in Iraq doesnt specifically mention the currency but again it doesnt guarantee that Iraq has to allow the dinar to be exchanged outside the country.....let me state again I dont think that its likely that will happen but you never know....its been done before and it can surely be done again..... and I want my brownies fairly exchanged too! laugh.gif

Hey Keep!.. Good news!

It did..I read it and re-read it to make sure...this is why I question why they aren't saying anything..especially when it's not on the market to be exchanged..that in itself imo obligate them to write up something...now if it was tradeable then I would agree just another currency exchange but its there. I'll find the link if you want me too but I also think it is on DT page on the left in the scrolling information. There is a document with many articles on what US is allowing but off the top of my head not sure if its imf.mop-cbi files.

I'll have to search through my thousands of dinar favorites but for certain foreign currency is listed and specifially addresses and allowance to sell to dealers to USA and those dealers to return currency to Iraq upon exchange where Banks will not return to Iraq directly. This is why I think they should post something as this has some different rules that laws do not address like tradeable currency so they shouldn't promote this if they're not willing to have standards in place for us to refer to BEFORE they passed this.

Our leaders creating it After the fact, and no information readily available..hmmmm...doesn't sit well with me.

I think they'll be held accountable to speak on this when its all over if there is unrest. I did read where they stated a need to address laws regarding speculators from the results of this ride, and that says alot.. but in the meantime ...they better make it right if they put the cart before the horse.

I am accountable for the decisions I make and I used what tools were available to me and they were good...but later making up rules as they go along the way, nor was a disclaimer ever expressed, one can only assume that they, the US implies the same rules would fall under the standard foreign currency investment rules unless stated otherwise. I don't take my information from the reasoning of internet scam alerts but the law USA has approved this and thats about all they bothered to say. If so many countries lopped in the past and the few countries like Iraq restructuring...well that might have been a good time to establish rules and create a platform to providie US citizens information on something they felt a need to create an article to specifically allow. Thanks again for the response above..embarassed to say this amoungst adults, but don't risk your reputation to answer this one.blink.gif

Wishwell11

True on most accounts of what you state. Except that they want foreign investors and a world recognized economy. They want to build up and have tourism too. There are so many pointing factors of what is happening now in Iraq and the hands of even the US deeply entrenched in their growth. Of course OIL is the interest of the U.S.A. Yet to think they could care less about the outside world I believe is not true. I seriously think they are doing their best to simply dot the i's and cross the t's as a world player. WHich is why a LOP or internal RV would be very detrimental to them short and long term, dont you think? Yet, the fact that we ultimately dont know is true and it makes this an educated yet high risk... which is why the potential is there for a high yeild. As always I stand to be corrected.

Peace...

Hey Keep!.. Good news!

It did..I read it and re-read it to make sure...this is why I question why they aren't saying anything..especially when it's not on the market to be exchanged..that in itself imo obligate them to write up something...now if it was tradeable then I would agree just another currency exchange but its there. I'll find the link if you want me too but I also think it is on DT page on the left in the scrolling information. There is a document with many articles on what US is allowing but off the top of my head not sure if its imf.mop-cbi files.

I'll have to search through my thousands of dinar favorites but for certain foreign currency is listed and specifially addresses and allowance to sell to dealers to USA and those dealers to return currency to Iraq upon exchange where Banks will not return to Iraq directly. This is why I think they should post something as this has some different rules that laws do not address like tradeable currency so they shouldn't promote this if they're not willing to have standards in place for us to refer to BEFORE they passed this.

Our leaders creating it After the fact, and no information readily available..hmmmm...doesn't sit well with me.

I think they'll be held accountable to speak on this when its all over if there is unrest. I did read where they stated a need to address laws regarding speculators from the results of this ride, and that says alot.. but in the meantime ...they better make it right if they put the cart before the horse.

I am accountable for the decisions I make and I used what tools were available to me and they were good...but later making up rules as they go along the way, nor was a disclaimer ever expressed, one can only assume that they, the US implies the same rules would fall under the standard foreign currency investment rules unless stated otherwise. I don't take my information from the reasoning of internet scam alerts but the law USA has approved this and thats about all they bothered to say. If so many countries lopped in the past and the few countries like Iraq restructuring...well that might have been a good time to establish rules and create a platform to providie US citizens information on something they felt a need to create an article to specifically allow. Thanks again for the response above..embarassed to say this amoungst adults, but don't risk your reputation to answer this one.blink.gif

Wishwell11

If you can find the link that would be awesome!! I think ALOT of members here would benefit from reading that....post it if you got it!!