Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Decided to to a quick peek in. I see the pumpers are posting rumors ....HARD !!!

To all the new members to this Investment, PLEASE don't fall for these " quote, un-quote rumors" Certain people care nothing about you or your financial situation. To them it's all about the money..... YOURS !!!

Please read lots, and do not be afraid to ask questions. Some pumpers are just plain evil, and us long term people know who they are. Do believe in this Investment, as it will come to fruitation, just no one, and I mean no one knows when, except a few select Iraqis.

Never spend more then you can afford to lose..... Keep your cash in your Jeans...just saying.

OK pumpers, bash away !!!!

pokerplayer

• Upvote 11

Decided to to a quick peek in. I see the pumpers are posting rumors ....HARD !!!

To all the new members to this Investment, PLEASE don't fall for these " quote, un-quote rumors" Certain people care nothing about you or your financial situation. To them it's all about the money..... YOURS !!!

Please read lots, and do not be afraid to ask questions. Some pumpers are just plain evil, and us long term people know who they are. Do believe in this Investment, as it will come to fruitation, just no one, and I mean no one knows when, except a few select Iraqis.

Never spend more then you can afford to lose..... Keep your cash in your Jeans...just saying.

pokerplayer

A very good point. When I first got into this investment, I held tight to the rumors, Thank God, I have wised up greatly. Truth is, I read very selected people's info and even then I take it in stride.

• Upvote 4

pokerplayer

Well said my friend! More now than ever! Take notice! Slay.

• Upvote 2

yes and i would like to add to your point. QUIT flaming the new guys and gals so much. if they seek information... may it be said already or not help them! not hurt them! wouldnt you rather it be a honest member of this society rather than letting them fall victim to advice by a pumper. thank you for the reminder for the youngins PP +1

• Upvote 4

yes and i would like to add to your point. QUIT flaming the new guys and gals so much. if they seek information... may it be said already or not help them! not hurt them! wouldnt you rather it be a honest member of this society rather than letting them fall victim to advice by a pumper. thank you for the reminder for the youngins PP

Thxs for the comments. And yes we should not chastise new investors from asking questions. As we all know this Investment can be overwhelming. Lets try and be patient rather then scornful.

We were all there once.

pp

• Upvote 2

Also "Newbies" watch how post are written. The Iraqi government has not to this point made any quick decisions and there is no sign they are going to change.

So don't get too excited when you see a post saying Iraq has released a whole lot of information. Ask questions before or read the replies before drawing any conclusion.

:D

• Upvote 2

I'd say that 80% of the time rumors are just straight lies being disguised as something acceptable really preying on people's hopes and desires. Since there is no form accountability (see okie), you have people possibly propagating nonsense to generate dinar sales.

This is why the dinar as an investment gets a bad wrap of being scam-ish......

:lol:

• Upvote 2

Well said! I've said this elsewhere on the forum today but here it is again:

DO NOT BUY MORE DINAR BASED ON WHAT YOU READ ON THE FORUM - WHEN THE TIME COMES WE WILL KNOW!

Thank-you PVS, I appreciate the Mods trying to help the newbies and fend off the Pumpers. We are all in this together. This site contains numerous Intelligent posters, but also has a few... well...buttheads. May we all reap rewards in the very near future.

pp