Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why is hard to log on today

vern

It has taken me all day to log in -- Last night while trying to change the avatar i had to shut down and try today--I got it and have tried since this morning to log on... Has any one else tried and failed today and has it been hard to log on for anyone else? Thanks Vern :)

• Upvote 1

It has taken me all day to log in -- Last night while trying to change the avatar i had to shut down and try today--I got it and have tried since this morning to log on... Has any one else tried and failed today and has it been hard to log on for anyone else? Thanks Vern :)

I haven't had any problem, it was running slow earlier, but that could have been my server. Glad you made it!!

Hey Vern ... love the new avatar :)

I found getting here today to be slower than usual, but not impossible.

I did find, however, that when I tried to give someone a green plus I got a notice that took more than the screen top to bottom about some kind of error. So, I have not been able to vote good or bad for what I consider good or bad.

Maybe someone else is having your problem with log on, or other problems once they are here. You know we often say that other sites we cannot access are that way because they are so busy, with so many trying to get on to share information. Perhaps that is what is happening here. I find when a site is slower than usual, it is usually a matter of volume and eases as the demand lessens.

Well, good luck in the future, hope you don't get "stranded" out there in "nowhere land" without your forum to sustain you. Wouldn't that be terrible? I know it would be for me ... hahahahaha

:)

smee2

A few weeks ago I gave up Firefox because I found Chrome to be much quicker on dinarvets, but last nite and early this morning chrome was working very slow so I switched back to firefox and it is doing reasonable well for me. Firefox is definitely slower most of the time for me.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

angry.gif Same here.....fine now. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one with issues. smile.gif I did discover how much I depend (or addicted) to this site......I felt lost and not quite sure what to do with the time.........