Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW!!! IS Every body still motivated????

No news, nothing to really write or respond to. Everyone is tired of the 100% never correct rumors and even the credible intel is 90% wrong. Easier for everyone to wait til cbi.iq shows a rate change or you get an email saying rv. I figure whether it shows up on the board 12 hours earlier than I get it in my email, really don't care. Until I see a rate change, money has been exchanged and a large number is showing in my bank account, not going to get too excited.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 8

Personally... cautiously optimistic... I have become a bit more callus with rumors and some of the chats... I still believe that the RV will take place as I have put both feet into this investment... once it pans out then I can smile from ear to ear and tell the na-sayers ... nani-nani-poo-poo... and enjoy my DV friends on a sunny beach with a refreshing cold drink with an umbrella in it and lastly give back to those less fortunate. After all this is not just about me... this investment is a global event... :twothumbs::D

• Upvote 4

Seems for the Last couple of days. Things have slowed down. Is everybody still onboard or Have you Jumped ship???? :mellow:

EVERYBODY IS GETTING TIRED OF ALL THE B/S, LIES, AND RUMORS. :lol::lol: BUT HEY I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS SO I'M NOT GIVING UP NOW, I'M IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL.

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3

Dreaming is free! If anyone thought this was a quick road to wealth you may have realized by now it isn't. Kuwait was a quick turn around. But, this Iraqi Investment is not. A small number of people made a nice sum of money from Kuwait investments. Iraqi is a whole nest of deeper worms to deal with. Don't hock the house. Sit back enjoy the ride and hang tough. It will happen. It's in Gods hands. For you who don't believe in Him, well the money won't make you happy anyways. :blink:

• Upvote 3

Food for thought: Investing in the Iraqi Dinar, or anything else in life is simply that, an investment or gamble if you will... that said, why would ANYBODY consider pulling out prior to seeing it through? I only say this because if you think about it, that's like saying whoops, I didn't mean to gamble that money. If a person goes and buys a lottery ticket, they don't sell it back without scratching it off, they don't turn it in before the numbers are drawn... ya know? Just sayin'.

• Upvote 1