Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you may see a 3 dollar RV

tjmunson

I've seen it promoted on lots of unrelated sites - not just this one. I have heard it from many different sources. There is no doubt it my mind that this will RV @ 3.22+.

There is high hope of it coming through by the end of this month, but that one I am not 100% certain about.

I'm not saying that no RV will occur, or that it won't be $1 or more. I'm just saying I don't know of any such requirement. Too many things are stated in the dinar forums as facts when there's nothing to support those statements. To my knowledge Iraq could enter the WTO with their currency at its present value. There might be pressure applied not to do so, but they would not be breaking any rules IMO.

TRUE and even coming from you at times. The thing about MOST is we dont qact like we are in the know or above anyone else.

I have my opinion and usually say IMHO and it always is... I know what makes sense to me. NOT ONE OF US HERE has any legit.. Intel!

SO when you talk numbers or try to rebuke someone else and ask for facts make sure you have the same.

AGAIN just in my HUMBLE OPINION.

I wish you peace my brother Dinar Holder... Hopefully soon we will all be plesantly surprised.

The ones who actually understand this concept are starting to come out of the closet! I knew I wasent the only one who comprehend this information! Kudos to you sir.....don't worry bout the negs lol just means a couple people are scared to face reality......

Yep! Exactly why it won't shoot up overnight.....

LOL

ONCE AGAIN people in the know... LOL Come on it will RV at .10 or 10.00 and YOU both DONT HAVE A DAM CLUE! To speculate is what we all do here. If you knew one way or another you could write a factual book or go on a dam talk show as some expert. But to come to this site and say you took an economic course (which many of us have) and act like you are some IRAQI and INTERNATION FUNDS expert is a joke. We all try our best to decifer the news and even that isnt always accurate. So, it is in MHO that you state that you believe this to be how it will or wont go down and leave it at that. We all are entitled to our belief. Just like those who think they know the way to the truth in anything. We will all learn a truth sooner or later.

PEACE...

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pure delusion. Rest assured, we'll probably be sitting here the week before Christmas bitching about how the gurus said it HAS to happen in 2011. Just like 2010 and 2009. Can't help but laff every time I see someone call the Dinar toilet paper. Their currency is no different than any other in the world. Many require far more units to equal a Dollar than does the Dinar, and buy the equivalent amount of a given product. It's all relative, and has nothing to do with a need to RV. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Pure delusion. Rest assured, we'll probably be sitting here the week before Christmas bitching about how the gurus said it HAS to happen in 2011. Just like 2010 and 2009. Can't help but laff every time I see someone call the Dinar toilet paper. Their currency is no different than any other in the world. Many require far more units to equal a Dollar than does the Dinar, and buy the equivalent amount of a given product. It's all relative, and has nothing to do with a need to RV. :lol:

But YOU do have the HOPES that it would be worth more. other wise you wouldn't be here, right? :D

But YOU do have the HOPES that it would be worth more. other wise you wouldn't be here, right? :D

Correct Shin.....I do believe that the value will eventually increase. But after 3 years of watching this train wreck, I've decided that this increase will have to occur gradually, "over time." Iraq is an absolute disaster in terms of economic conditions, infrastructure, and government stability. To believe that the BS spewed by the pumpers is even remotely close to realistic is nothing less than ludicrous. It simply can't happen given the current conditions. In addition, the numbers simply don't add up, no matter what kind of mystical hokus pokus fuzzy math the gurus are convincing many to believe. The sad thing is that even after YEARS of the BS rumors and lies, people still insist on believing them. As but one example, I currently have more than 800 pages of chats saved from one particular popular guru - ALL of it wrong - and yet he still has a huge following. Splain THAT to me Lucy. :(

• Upvote 1

Correct Shin.....I do believe that the value will eventually increase. But after 3 years of watching this train wreck, I've decided that this increase will have to occur gradually, "over time." Iraq is an absolute disaster in terms of economic conditions, infrastructure, and government stability. To believe that the BS spewed by the pumpers is even remotely close to realistic is nothing less than ludicrous. It simply can't happen given the current conditions. In addition, the numbers simply don't add up, no matter what kind of mystical hokus pokus fuzzy math the gurus are convincing many to believe. The sad thing is that even after YEARS of the BS rumors and lies, people still insist on believing them. As but one example, I currently have more than 800 pages of chats saved from one particular popular guru - ALL of it wrong - and yet he still has a huge following. Splain THAT to me Lucy. :(

:D don't get me wrong, Legolas. i happen to agree with you on those basis. i happen to have been following this since 1991, when i was in Kuwait, and heard reports of a few business people cashed out the Kuwait Dinar for a handsome profit. i've myself had heard many ridiculous if not outrageous claims and predictions regarding the Iraqi Dinar. but i do have the "hopes" that wot we have all been vested for.

Iraq has many issues to deal with themselves, other than worrying about their investors. Corruption, Economic stability, national security stability, Civil unrest issues, and so forth. I, for one, also, have a hard time accepting all the BS going around. if they are claiming it to be true..."show me the Money"...thats when it will happen. until, than...i'm just going to do wot i've always been doing. :D

:D don't get me wrong, Legolas. i happen to agree with you on those basis. i happen to have been following this since 1991, when i was in Kuwait, and heard reports of a few business people cashed out the Kuwait Dinar for a handsome profit. i've myself had heard many ridiculous if not outrageous claims and predictions regarding the Iraqi Dinar. but i do have the "hopes" that wot we have all been vested for.

Iraq has many issues to deal with themselves, other than worrying about their investors. Corruption, Economic stability, national security stability, Civil unrest issues, and so forth. I, for one, also, have a hard time accepting all the BS going around. if they are claiming it to be true..."show me the Money"...thats when it will happen. until, than...i'm just going to do wot i've always been doing. :D

Ahhh.......one more rational Dinarian. Welcome to the small, but growing clan of professional waiters. ;)

Ahhh.......one more rational Dinarian. Welcome to the small, but growing clan of professional waiters. ;)

:lol: hahaha...sorry...i would prefer not to wait on ppl...but be at the bar serving up the drinks...while you wait. buwhahaha :lol: