Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worst case scenario

dexter

Okay, Pertaining to the Presidential Order 13303 Article 39---From my understanding Obama has to sign off or rather reinstate this order to ensure the selling of dinars. Someone please correct me if I am wrong....Alright, so let's play what if.....he does not reinstate it stopping any further of us from buying. Would we still be able to exchange what we have?? We all say---"the RV HAS to happen". I guess in all reality, it doesn't, I mean it hasn't even after the "New" Iraqi dinar. Of course, in all of our minds it "Has" to happen, but WHAT IF---it didn't and they quit selling???

Thanks, for helping me out on this.....

GO RV---2011

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay, Pertaining to the Presidential Order 13303 Article 39---From my understanding Obama has to sign off or rather reinstate this order to ensure the selling of dinars. Someone please correct me if I am wrong....Alright, so let's play what if.....he does not reinstate it stopping any further of us from buying. Would we still be able to exchange what we have?? We all say---"the RV HAS to happen". I guess in all reality, it doesn't, I mean it hasn't even after the "New" Iraqi dinar. Of course, in all of our minds it "Has" to happen, but WHAT IF---it didn't and they quit selling???

GO RV---2011

Then law suits would fly from every corner of the US not to mention the Mad feelings and anger toward O. That would mean the the dealers and Banks sold us a bill of good that is worthless. Ain't gonna happen

GO RV---2011

Well I was just having this conversation on this site awhile ago regarding someones fears of loosing out on everything. This order really for those of us holding the Dinars already the order means nothing to us. We already own an internationally traded currency right? i do not think we have anything to worry about myself. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

Here's a question ... How ironic would it be ... While standing at a bus stop, you receive "the text" indicating you are rich beyond your imagination, you lose you balance in your euphoric state, fall into the street, and get hit by the bus you were waiting for ...???

IF no RV happens, and IF everyone stops selling, and IF the value goes farther into the toilet that it already is, and IF, and IF, and IF ...

Just relax ... enjoy the ride, you came to this investment because of the beliefs you had about it ... from here ... its either "IT WILL" or "IT WONT" ... the ride is already hard enough without stressing about EVERY "what IF" scenerio

• Upvote 9

Well I was just having this conversation on this site awhile ago regarding someones fears of loosing out on everything. This order really for those of us holding the Dinars already the order means nothing to us. We already own an internationally traded currency right? i do not think we have anything to worry about myself. JMO. Peace.

I tend to agree with BanG. I think those of us already holding dinars are fine, and after all the on again, off agains we have been going through, I for one am not looking to purchase more. In fact I'm not so sure that it would be a bad thing if we couldn't purchase more. After all, these people are making a ton of $$$ because we continue to purchase. Might just tone down a few of these *$@* pumpers too.

Just so I don't get creamed with red I must add this disclaimer: This is just MY personal opinion. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

The Prez Exec Order #13303 has nothing to do with the dinar. Google it and read it. Dones not mention the Dinar at all. It was the Coalition Provisional Authority #39 that enabled the purchasing of the dinar. I got an email from Ali at Dinar Trade and he confirmed this info.

• 3 months later...

Here's a question ... How ironic would it be ... While standing at a bus stop, you receive "the text" indicating you are rich beyond your imagination, you lose you balance in your euphoric state, fall into the street, and get hit by the bus you were waiting for ...???

IF no RV happens, and IF everyone stops selling, and IF the value goes farther into the toilet that it already is, and IF, and IF, and IF ...

Just relax ... enjoy the ride, you came to this investment because of the beliefs you had about it ... from here ... its either "IT WILL" or "IT WONT" ... the ride is already hard enough without stressing about EVERY "what IF" scenerio

I Like This. Negativity brings this ride to a halt....We got on this ride to have Fun..Didn't we stand in line for so long and expect a roller coaster to go up and down..Well it is...Enjoy..We got into this investment knowing this..Patience is a Virtue! Happy Fathers Day to all who read this!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's a good thought. I'm not sure it's accurate. The IQD isn't an internationally traded currency. It's used for currency in Iraq. But for international trades Iraq uses the USD. The IQD is pegged to the USD. This is much like S. Korea did for over 40 years - doing it this way helped them build their manufacturing base (to #6 in the world) and internally protected their currency. When they did let their currency be internationally traded the Asian contagion almost destroyed them (the IMF came in and through austerity made them change their laws and privatize their manufacturing base - see Naomi Klien's "Shock Doctrine"). I would love it if the release of the DFI funds actually meant they would revalue. But it appears that Iraq is concerned about their manufacturing base as well as trading their oil and gold. The lessons learned from the Asian contagion in the late 90s and the world economic crisis of 2008 may have them favoring IMF SDRs over the USD and their own currency.

• Upvote 1

GO RV---2011

This is a legitamate and great question. Thanks! This may "hit the bullseye" and focus future discussions on the points that all IQD investors should be interested in. I assume that was your reason for asking. We all would like to know.

In remembering back, many versions of this same question has been asked since I first became interested in the IQD. No answer or assumption by anyone (expert, novice, or guru) has been accurate or played out as predictued to date.

I personally look forward to the responses this generates. Once again, thanks!!!

• Upvote 1

Ron, you are correct. The 'date and rate' crowd, the gurus and pumpers are 0 for 1000. Try this: I think the rules went out the window in 2008. The old rules don't apply because they are making new ones up as they go. So, it's truly like a roller coaster ride, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

The Prez Exec Order #13303 has nothing to do with the dinar. Google it and read it. Dones not mention the Dinar at all. It was the Coalition Provisional Authority #39 that enabled the purchasing of the dinar. I got an email from Ali at Dinar Trade and he confirmed this info.

Ali has turned out to be a tustworthy and dependable trader: NOT - Just saying... And if I remember Dinar Trade use to advertise P E O 13303 on his home page.

Thanks for sharing!

Ron, you are correct. The 'date and rate' crowd, the gurus and pumpers are 0 for 1000. Try this: I think the rules went out the window in 2008. The old rules don't apply because they are making new ones up as they go. So, it's truly like a roller coaster ride, isn't it?

You know, I don't think anyone could put it any better than you just did. Since the Glass-Steagall and the Uptick rule went bye-bye in July 2007 (who in their right mind would actually allow something like Credit Default Swaps?) none of the rules that we've come to depend on in the U.S. or World Economy apply anymore. Great Point!!!

Thanks BanG---appreciate you.

For the other guy---not stressing, I was just wondering. I Definitely believe it will happen at some point.

You're a good guy Dexter - belief isn't rational unless it's based on facts. It's like faith, something hoped for. As many have proved, saying it's going to happen hasn't made it happen. I'm glad that so many have faith and truly believe - but at what point does this start to become more of a religion than a speculative investment?

• Upvote 1

Hopefully your right with Jesus and getting hit by that bus would be your ticket to the promise land.

GO RV---2011

Well exec order 13303 has to do with protecting the DFI funds and US interest in Iraqi oil......

Coalition 39 is the one that protects our rights to invest in Iraq similar to any citizen.....

Im not so sure that coalition 39 has an expiration date.....if it does, I sure would like to know but I have yet to read anything stating it expires......anyone??

If he extends exec order 13303 then the DFI funds continue to be protected.....but if the DFI funds are released and they use a new "mechanism" for these funds then Im not sure if exec order would need to be modified or if it would have to be a new one all together to protect their new "oil fund mechanism" but I would guess that if they do not plan on having any protection on the oil funds outside of the DFI being released, then exec order 13303 might not be needed....

Well exec order 13303 has to do with protecting the DFI funds and US interest in Iraqi oil......

Coalition 39 is the one that protects our rights to invest in Iraq similar to any citizen.....

Im not so sure that coalition 39 has an expiration date.....if it does, I sure would like to know but I have yet to read anything stating it expires......anyone??

If he extends exec order 13303 then the DFI funds continue to be protected.....but if the DFI funds are released and they use a new "mechanism" for these funds then Im not sure if exec order would need to be modified or if it would have to be a new one all together to protect their new "oil fund mechanism" but I would guess that if they do not plan on having any protection on the oil funds outside of the DFI being released, then exec order 13303 might not be needed....

From what I read on CPA Orders were that they were to remain in effect until repealed by the Administrator of the CPA or until the order was superseded by Iraqi government legislation. The 2006 Investment Law stated that CPA Order 39 was revoked in Article 34.

http://trade.gov/static/iraq_investmentlaw.pdf

From what I read on CPA Orders were that they were to remain in effect until repealed by the Administrator of the CPA or until the order was superseded by Iraqi government legislation. The 2006 Investment Law stated that CPA Order 39 was revoked in Article 34.

http://trade.gov/sta...vestmentlaw.pdf

Ok awesome...thanks for sharing that Hopeful!! So basically we dont even need to worry about the rights to invest in Iraq because they were set in stone until notified otherwise but even then it says that any ammendments to this investment law will not be retroactive so since we already have our dinar, we have nothing to worry about.....I doubt they would ever cut out any foreign investors anyway, they need us to jump start their economy....they know they will not survive without foriegn investment....