Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you wont see a 3 dollar RV.....

keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

You did not answer my question...anyone else notice this?

If you cannot answer simple questions you are NOT viable.

We are subjected to politicians who do not answer the questions they are asked.....Keep, you aren't a politician are you?

You can't answer whats not available. I have searched myself for amounts of actual dinar in circulation as of 2011 without sucess. If Keep had stated that as of........... circulation was .............. his argument might hold more water. Again these are just his opinions based on his research,nothing more. The only thing I take offense to is statements such as "usual nonsense". I think he enjoys stirin the pot and really gets off by engaging in trash taking with those who disagree-just my opinion.......................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

If Iraq can have their currency dropped from $3 to 1 at the blink of an eye and all those people lose their savings, what makes you think they cant raise their currency right back to $3 to 1 at the blink of an eye? $3 to 1 is just an example and honestly I believe it will be nearer to $1.50 or so, but anything is possible just as it was when they lost everything over night.

Thanks a lot CNN for the crap AGAIN......LOL

Thanks for clearing that up.

Because there is so much more currency in circulation now than there was back when it was valued over $3. That dilutes the value quite a bit. I think its gonna have to be a slow steady rise to get anywhere near that point again. If Iraq suddenly revalued at $3 today that would amount to more money than the GDP of all the countries in the world combined! Hopefully they'll let the value grow over time as things improve economically without lopping. I'd be thrilled to see a penny at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Because there is so much more currency in circulation now than there was back when it was valued over $3. That dilutes the value quite a bit. I think its gonna have to be a slow steady rise to get anywhere near that point again. If Iraq suddenly revalued at $3 today that would amount to more money than the GDP of all the countries in the world combined! Hopefully they'll let the value grow over time as things improve economically without lopping. I'd be thrilled to see a penny at this point.

Over on page 11 of this thread, our conclusions are the same, slow growth as compared to what the last approx. three years brought which is no growth. The same points have been discussed throughout the years on many of the dinar forums and there is always someone coming out just for the sake of arguing and asking, "well since we are bring up calculating what is in circulation, then how can we calculate the rate or value of the USD in circulation, or what backs up the USD?" The answer, the USD is what the United States says it is as by way of their merit system. Doesn't have anything to do with precious metals, oil or any other assets. So I think we are beating a dead horse here, because the powers that be is going to give value to currency as they see fit and we will have to like it! Although I have enjoy this thread but I myself can not and was never able to figure this out except by resigning to the theory of Slow Growth for the Iraqi Dinar.

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Edited by Blue-Duck
  • Upvote 1

You can't answer whats not available. I have searched myself for amounts of actual dinar in circulation as of 2011 without sucess. If Keep had stated that as of........... circulation was .............. his argument might hold more water. Again these are just his opinions based on his research,nothing more. The only thing I take offense to is statements such as "usual nonsense". I think he enjoys stirin the pot and really gets off by engaging in trash taking with those who disagree-just my opinion.......................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!

Your right the most current numbers are from Nov 2010...we probly wont see numbers on circulation for this year until beginning of 2012......Ernst and Young do the audits and its usually posted the beginning of the year after......I enjoy stirring the pot to provoke thought....and talking about the things people are either not well informed about or the truth of things even if it means we arent going to make millions like most think.....I only engage in the trash talk when someone comes at me sideways about info I present without them being able to back up their claims or basing it off of things they hear from the gurus.....I dont mind if people disagree, Im not here to force people to see it my way....maybe I come off that way but its because the things I do bring up, I have done enough reading and research that im extremely confident in what i present.....

As far as physical currency goes... wouldnt it ALL go electronic once people deposit into an account (and never PHYSICALLY seen again)? Why on earth would people continue to walk around with 25,000 notes that are worth $75,000 USD? Those would go IMMEDIATELY to a bank account. The only ones that might NOT go right away would be the speculators outside of the country... which we've all determined isn't nearly as much hard currency as IN country. My point is...If it RVed at $3 (or even $2 or $1), the physical currency will disappear quickly and turn into electronic form.

Thats normally how it would go....but its uncertain with the people of Iraq because they dont trust the banks...they would rather hold on to their money physically....now unless they force a short time period for them to exchange their bills it could still take along time for them to recoup the physical currency in the hands of the citizens....they could come out under a buck and until they get the majority of ALL those bills back have it locked at that low rate....then eventually raise the value of the dinar....the amount we hold as speculators is such a small amount in the grand scheme of things it shouldnt matter much at all what we do with ours......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your right the most current numbers are from Nov 2010...we probly wont see numbers on circulation for this year until beginning of 2012......Ernst and Young do the audits and its usually posted the beginning of the year after......I enjoy stirring the pot to provoke thought....and talking about the things people are either not well informed about or the truth of things even if it means we arent going to make millions like most think.....I only engage in the trash talk when someone comes at me sideways about info I present without them being able to back up their claims or basing it off of things they hear from the gurus.....I dont mind if people disagree, Im not here to force people to see it my way....maybe I come off that way but its because the things I do bring up, I have done enough reading and research that im extremely confident in what i present.....

Thats normally how it would go....but its uncertain with the people of Iraq because they dont trust the banks...they would rather hold on to their money physically....now unless they force a short time period for them to exchange their bills it could still take along time for them to recoup the physical currency in the hands of the citizens....they could come out under a buck and until they get the majority of ALL those bills back have it locked at that low rate....then eventually raise the value of the dinar....the amount we hold as speculators is such a small amount in the grand scheme of things it shouldnt matter much at all what we do with ours......

So, help me out here..... IF it goes to ONLY 10cents to the USD ($1.00) === WONT MUST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE MORE THAN $1+ million dollars?? Our are MOST people on this site only invested a tiny bit??? Thanks. Just curious,,, I never thought I was a heavy investor,, but maybe I am....LOL OR AM I HAVING A BLONDE MOMENT WITH MY MATH???? THANKS!

KEEP,,,,, YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO GET CREAMED,,,YOUR INTO SELF DESTRUCTION,,,AREN`T YOU,,,,,SAY YES ,,,SAY YES,,,,,,,, ADMIT IT,,, YOU WERE LOOKING FOR PUNISHMENT......ADD A LITTLE ANGST TO THESE PEOPLES LIVES...... AAAAH I LOVE THIS FORUM,,,,COME ON FOLKS I NEED SOME PLUSES+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by leola

Thanks for the response,the parts I agree with u on is "done enough reading and research that i'm extremely confident in what I present" and circulation numbers till 2012............................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

PLEASE ALL, GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND READ THE 3RD PARAGRAPH UNDER THE TITLE "WHAT IS THE RATE" IT WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY THIS POST IS SOLEY AN OPINION OF THE AUTHOR AND NOT FACT,

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-2/

please all read this to end the madness of this thread.

Peace

You try to debunk my info with another opinion?? :lol: Apparently they didnt read the documents correctly on the CBI website.....currency ISSUED is physical currency in circulation.......which stands at above 25 trillion........and the paragraph stating there will be no LOP is redonkulous.....its not out of the possibility.......there is no facts that they are getting rid of bills....just an assumption....thats all that is cause thats a hope that we have....not a fact of whats really happening....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

UPDATING

Reposting my comment posted 09 December 2010 and also later on

1. “Regarding the RV value

Here is my temporary estimate:

Calculation: Iraq’s total assets : the total number of dinars printed = $X/IQD.

Based on Wikipedia informations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), one listing the oil assets equal to 180 bbl, another 143,1 bbl and total amount of dinars printed = 25 trillion (http://theiraqidinar.com/tag/revalue/), we get the following calculations (Iraq’s total assets I don’t know).

a. (180 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $0.54/IQD

b (143,1 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $ 0.43/IQD

Conclusion: 1 IQD = $0.43-$0.54, when not considering the rest of Iraq’s assets and ignoring eventual higher oil prices (today 1 bbl = ca. $97).

Unknown factor: How much of the 25 trillion IQD is in circulation.

Political agenda: Iraq, as well as USA and another countries, holding lots of IQD themselves, ref. Bush, quote: “The war will pay for itself”, will most likely not accept a price of IQD being less valued than 1 IQD = 1 USD compared to their neighboring countries. To achieve that, the sufficient amount needed will be stored uncirculated in the Iraqi vaults, serving as a replacement or currency regulating asset.”

2. Ref: Scooter’s brilliant “Trifecta theory, part 5”, quote: “Iraq could have the largest oil reserves in the world (The Sunday Times). The Iraqi Deputy Minister told The Times that new exploration showed that his country has the world’s largest proven oil reserves, with as much as 350 billion barrels.”

Thus concluding my previous calculations, the new estimate is, still neglecting other Iraqi assets and any higher oil prices than 1 bbl = $75.

(350 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $1.05/IQD

Hopefully we will see this being realized in the coming days/weeks.

• Upvote 1

Like has been explained many times already, nobody knows how much dinar is in circulation as of today. Keep and you are basing your thoughts off of data from 2009. Until somtone posts up the dinar circulation numbers for March 2011, this whole thread is nothing but speculation and has no facts whatsoever.

Give me a break.

Like has been explained many times already, nobody knows how much dinar is in circulation as of today. Keep and you are basing your thoughts off of data from 2009. Until somtone posts up the dinar circulation numbers for March 2011, this whole thread is nothing but speculation and has no facts whatsoever.

Give me a break.

Your right I made it all up....EVERYTHING......your just knee deep in the prospects of becoming an overnight millionare that your mind will simply not accept any otherpossibilities.....its ok....I was once in your shoes.....then I stopped being spoon fed and actually checked things out and verified what's real and what's not....don't worry you will still make money off this, we all will....but its not what u think....put down the koolaid for a little while your red mustache is gonna become permanent....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Your right I made it all up....EVERYTHING......your just knee deep in the prospects of becoming an overnight millionare that your mind will simply not accept any otherpossibilities.....its ok....I was once in your shoes.....then I stopped being spoon fed and actually checked things out and verified what's real and what's not....don't worry you will still make money off this, we all will....but its not what u think....put down the koolaid for a little while your red mustache is gonna become permanent....

SO KEEP, again do you think it will come out at even 10 cents? Or are you not guessing anymore? IF that is the case, and everyone has at least 10m IQD, (I hope they have at least that)... Then wouldn't that be 1 million USD? or is my math jacked up? thanks!

No offense but you remind me of one of my kids friends that comes over and eats all my groceries and lounges on my couch. The kid will argue with a stick about anything. He also wears his hat crooked like your profile pic. Until I walk by and slap it straight.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

No offense but you remind me of one of my kids friends that comes over and eats all my groceries and lounges on my couch. The kid will argue with a stick about anything. He also wears his hat crooked like your profile pic. Until I walk by and slap it straight.

Well doesnt that make you tough stuff now? Here is you and spoolins proof of currency in circulation since your too lazy to do your own homework........if you cant figure out how to read it let me know and I will walk you through it....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Its happening right now folks ok ok ok ok. Just got some intel I mean "juice" from a little birdie from the east and little birdie from the west! OMG OMG "Al" ohhh no its happening again omg omg! My pants "AL" where are you I been talking on the phone with AL and boots on the ground and Doppie Okie ok ok ok folks please please do not buy any more dinar based on my intel! OK OKOK folks its happening in my pants with "AL" on a day that ends in "Y"! Just saying folks!

• Upvote 2

Well doesnt that make you tough stuff now? Here is you and spoolins proof of currency in circulation since your too lazy to do your own homework........if you cant figure out how to read it let me know and I will walk you through it....

Yea actually I am pretty tough. Thats just a spreadsheet. I do them all the time. Only as truthful as the person typing it. Sorry, you may be right but you may be wrong. Didn't mean to get your irish up. And if all these idiots want to believe it will RV at 10.00, why would you give a crap? You just push it so hard. Like a car dealer. I won't say like a pumper. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Good luck to you.

And Keep, if you're right, I'll be the first to congratulate you on a low RV prediction. Now I'm through.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep, most realistic post I have seen. This is exactly what a friend of mine who is pretty savy financially said months ago that there was to much in circulation to revalue in the $3's He said more like $.10 and then move up slowly. It has been amusing watching people get punked, i mean pumped by the Guru's. Nuff said

Keeps.. I hope you read this. I too have reached your conclusion and won't dispute any of your post. RV sites abound with over speculation, analysis and redundant hype in the search for answers. The same old conclusions, reasoning and flaky opinion - spoon fed to us on a daily basis is getting a little boring. I have read little credible explanation of rate or date or lack of thereof. I have come to the belief we are looking beyond the historical component which controls middle east destiny and the impact it will have on our country.