Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie first post – I’m not posting to share an opinion but an observation of our times and to offer encouragement.

I am not an expert, nor do I have any inside information or connections. I try to balance out my opinions with facts and possible alternatives. I pretty much keep those opinions to a close group of friends that allow give or take with the understanding that an opinion shared is part of the gleaning process to understand the issue at hand.

I am an investor of the Dinar. It is just that; an investment. My hopes and dreams are not tied into the success or failure of the Dinar or any other investment I make.

What makes the Dinar investment unique is not so much the possibility of a solid return but the possibility of real wealth becoming available to those with very little investment experience all because they took a chance; sorta like gambling but with a crash course in financial ‘what if’s’ attached. In the end, it’s all good. Most will come away with a better understanding of the financial world around us.

With that growing understanding some have expressed fear and anger regarding the possibility that their hopes and dreams will not come to fruition or that because of an oppressive taxation they voice plans to expatriate either financially or physically.

Some have expressed concerns that with the Global Economy or New World Order master planned by men and organizations in the shadows America is doomed.

What has happened to the America we love? What is happening to America that seemingly is crushing our hope?

Will an offshore account or corporation change the inevitable?

Offshore accounts and incorporation do provide certain benefits, but do they/ will they re-instill hope for the American Dream? These strategies are recent phenomena that have come into existence for the service of those who find the effort of protecting assets less demanding than holding our own government representatives accountable. Law makers make the law on behalf of the American people. Who votes them into office…?

Freedom and Liberty exist in our hearts and minds. Our Founding Fathers acknowledged ‘this truth’. This is the premise to each of our sovereignty and the basis of the 4th Amendment.

We truly are a free people. We already have the liberty to pursue happiness until we die. That freedom, liberty and happiness already exists within our homes, our families and friends. We know exactly what that means deep down within each of our hearts and souls. Yes, we know there is a media and cultural definition of Liberty and Freedom that stretches our understanding and patience. We know the Federal Government attempts to redefine the American Dream through regulation. But, we also know those institutions lack the power and authority to replace what we know in our heart of hearts with bureaucratic mumble speak.

America is great and Americans prevail by having recognized this truth in conjunction with hard work. Each one of us has a trade, skill or labor that we may freely present to the market place for currency. Currency may rise or fall but our individual self worth remains the same and I would go so far as to say ‘Priceless’.

Don’t sell yourself short. YOU are that offshore account. YOU are that financial institution that will provide the best rate for your family. YOU are that lobbyist that will influence the lawmaker to adjust tax law and the next election.

The Dinar? It’s just another tool or opportunity for you to consider how best to use with the wealth of Liberty and Independence you already possess.

Kind Regards,

George

• Upvote 14

It is so easy to forget in this sea of media and world negativity. Thank you George for two things in your article, Tears in my eyes and the reminder that we as Americans can pull through anything, we write history. As a veteran you would think I keep this first and foremost in my heart. That has not been so, your profound statement however rings true and I ground myself in your statement. God Bless and Peace.

• Upvote 3

Newbie first post – I’m not posting to share an opinion but an observation of our times and to offer encouragement.

I am not an expert, nor do I have any inside information or connections. I try to balance out my opinions with facts and possible alternatives. I pretty much keep those opinions to a close group of friends that allow give or take with the understanding that an opinion shared is part of the gleaning process to understand the issue at hand.

I am an investor of the Dinar. It is just that; an investment. My hopes and dreams are not tied into the success or failure of the Dinar or any other investment I make.

What makes the Dinar investment unique is not so much the possibility of a solid return but the possibility of real wealth becoming available to those with very little investment experience all because they took a chance; sorta like gambling but with a crash course in financial ‘what if’s’ attached. In the end, it’s all good. Most will come away with a better understanding of the financial world around us.

With that growing understanding some have expressed fear and anger regarding the possibility that their hopes and dreams will not come to fruition or that because of an oppressive taxation they voice plans to expatriate either financially or physically.

Some have expressed concerns that with the Global Economy or New World Order master planned by men and organizations in the shadows America is doomed.

What has happened to the America we love? What is happening to America that seemingly is crushing our hope?

Will an offshore account or corporation change the inevitable?

Offshore accounts and incorporation do provide certain benefits, but do they/ will they re-instill hope for the American Dream? These strategies are recent phenomena that have come into existence for the service of those who find the effort of protecting assets less demanding than holding our own government representatives accountable. Law makers make the law on behalf of the American people. Who votes them into office…?

Freedom and Liberty exist in our hearts and minds. Our Founding Fathers acknowledged ‘this truth’. This is the premise to each of our sovereignty and the basis of the 4th Amendment.

We truly are a free people. We already have the liberty to pursue happiness until we die. That freedom, liberty and happiness already exists within our homes, our families and friends. We know exactly what that means deep down within each of our hearts and souls. Yes, we know there is a media and cultural definition of Liberty and Freedom that stretches our understanding and patience. We know the Federal Government attempts to redefine the American Dream through regulation. But, we also know those institutions lack the power and authority to replace what we know in our heart of hearts with bureaucratic mumble speak.

America is great and Americans prevail by having recognized this truth in conjunction with hard work. Each one of us has a trade, skill or labor that we may freely present to the market place for currency. Currency may rise or fall but our individual self worth remains the same and I would go so far as to say ‘Priceless’.

Don’t sell yourself short. YOU are that offshore account. YOU are that financial institution that will provide the best rate for your family. YOU are that lobbyist that will influence the lawmaker to adjust tax law and the next election.

The Dinar? It’s just another tool or opportunity for you to consider how best to use with the wealth of Liberty and Independence you already possess.

Kind Regards,

George

Thank you for a great post!

Awesome first post George!! Welcome to Dinarvets. Be careful, it gets crazy in here sometimes. I for one will not be setting up any offshore accounts or anything like that. I feel if this does hit decent, then I will pay whatever taxes it takes. American isnt gonna get out of this hole we created if we continue to tweek the system. I feel that whatever this does RV at, is still more than what I had before, so I will be happy whatever the rate. Then I will "Give unto Ceasar, what is Ceaser's, and give unto the Lord, what is the Lord's".

Kind Regards,

George

Thank you very much George for bringing such a well balanced thought. :D

It is appreciated and you stated many healthy viewpoints that all should remember.

Nice to have you as a part of DV. It will all work out as it should. We are in this together

and it is always good to remember to encourage one another such as you have.

We face a tremendous uphill battle in this country, and face matters that are growing daily

and no amount of spending can stop further decay. Hopefully as all this unfolds, and we

at some point over the next few months can see a fair rate adjustment, although I believe our

window of opportunity is short, we will hopefully have good guidance to make it productive and

also to always remember to help where one is able.

Thanks so much for your good thoughts and balanced comments.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Absolutely the most powerful and the most truthful post I have ever seen printed on Dinar Vets. Thank you George....my hope is restored and my thinking repaird! May the Lord Bless you George and may the Lord continue to Bless our precious United States of America!