Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar is soaring high

puff26

* Member Contribution: Breaking news for Investors: Iraqi Dinar is soaring high once again!

March 10, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

Nowadays Dinar, the currency of Iraq is an object of great interest to all keen investors. With the Dinar rapidly increasing in value, it will now be able to vie for supremacy with strong currencies of the world like the US dollars and the British Pound Sterling. The good news is that Iraqi Dinar is now available at post-war prices, roughly worth about 0.1 US cents and its chances of generating future profits is also rising quite high day by day. Only time and global economy can tell what lies ahead for the Iraqi Dinar, but it seems we are now closer than ever to seeing it happen.

Iraq’s economy is dominated by the petroleum sector and it is the holder of the world’s second largest oil reserve. Since right now it is quite stable and free from any fear of future down turn, the investors are trying to make the most out of it. They are buying large amount of currency and reselling them at higher prices with almost no risk. This tendency of the investors to make greater profits with the lowest amount of risk involved is mirrored through the internationally high demands for the Iraqi currency.

The reason for this increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar can be traced back to the successful fiscal policies pursued by the Iraq government. One more reason behind the Dinar’s strength accumulation against the dollar is the recent year drop in the value of the US dollars. Local dealers who would rather have traded in the US Dollars seemed to have changed their minds and shifted to the Iraqi Dinar now. The Iraqi Dinar can significantly ride on the back of the recession hit US to give itself some measure of significance among strong currencies across the globe.

The constant outflow of Iraqi Dinar also helps to improve the country’s economy to a great extent. Almost every cent spent on buying the local currency is invested into economic growth and sustention in Iraq. Continued international cooperation and support play a significant role in the radical growth of the Iraqi economy. Billions of foreign dollars have been invested into military and civilian support, debt relief and economic ties and have provided Iraq the capability to fully develop its potential. Currently, the Iraqi Dinar is being cotated at 1 US Dollar, roughly equaling 1200 Iraqi Dinars.

The Iraqi Dinar had been an easy target for counterfeiters in the past due to the poor quality of the paper. However, now the scenario has changed completely and up-to-date features are introduced such as watermarks, security thread, raised letters, and optical variable ink and so on.

So, if you are someone who had taken the risk to invest in the Iraqi Dinar at an early stage then you might make a lucrative profit. And who knows, you might even be in a position to retire early!

I rarely comment on any of the crap i see posted here, but after many YEARS of being in this investment unlike many on here, i just want to say WTF??? It's sometimes entertaining to read the rumors and speculation, but aggrivating to see so called "Advanced Members???" make b.s. statements and flat out lie. By the way.... What is an Advanced member? I see these guys who've been members a month and they're "Advanced Members... LOL. Anyway, anybody who knows anything about this investment knows that any true info will be found at CBI or more importantly ALL ALL ALL ALL over the news. Just a little aggrivated today by everything and needed to vent. Good luck to all..... even you "advanced members". I'm out!

• Upvote 3

I rarely comment on any of the crap i see posted here, but after many YEARS of being in this investment unlike many on here, i just want to say WTF??? It's sometimes entertaining to read the rumors and speculation, but aggrivating to see so called "Advanced Members???" make b.s. statements and flat out lie. By the way.... What is an Advanced member? I see these guys who've been members a month and they're "Advanced Members... LOL. Anyway, anybody who knows anything about this investment knows that any true info will be found at CBI or more importantly ALL ALL ALL ALL over the news. Just a little aggrivated today by everything and needed to vent. Good luck to all..... even you "advanced members". I'm out!

It all depends on how many topics you start and posts.

advanced members just means they have so many posts i think. it may also have something to do with your rep rating doesn't mean squat just like the + and - people give you for your posts.

Edited by nointel

Who cares about any of this. When you wake up to todays B/S, you just want to stay in your jammies.

I totally agree!! Infact I think I might just remain under my duvet til it's happened........can someone give me a shout when it's time to go to the bank please?

• Upvote 3

I totally agree!! Infact I think I might just remain under my duvet til it's happened........can someone give me a shout when it's time to go to the bank please?

will call after i leave the bank when done cashing in, just hope i live that long

I might be able to help you first I have Two questions.

Question 1.) What will you be doing under you Duvet and can I watch?

Question 2.) What do you want me to shout at you?

Madman Out!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the heck is Fred Wilson?

Fred is the Cousin of Jim Maggorsky who is the uncle of Tom Wilson you know he is famous for the book Uncle Tom's cabin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did see this on Currency Hounds. Really if this hits the forex it is going to go up maybe not what we want but could double or triple for sure.

here is your link for this story: My link

Edited by CoffeeDave