Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate predictions?

Tricia01

After discussing this issue with some of mentors i believe best we will get is about .25 cents which is close to what the US Dollar is to the Saudi Arabiaian Currency. Saudi Arabia is establish has it's problems but i don't think the 1-1 or 1-3 will happen. I know i am new but i was just trying to add what my mentors have told me.

Edited by TPSprayduster

Why is it the ones who seem to have more experience in deducing information, are popular in their posts, and just plain popular here in the site say, "I believe in what I have read and calculated, the rate may be 1 dollar!", and get all kinds of pluses and "attaboys", and tons of thanks for making such a statement?

Just because someone is learning and asks questions to learn gives no merit to be answered in such a way as to be told; "No one knows so stop asking stupid questions." In my opinion, that is rude and hurtful. But what do I know, I am still fairly new here also.

I have watched people go from responding in a polite, cordial and respectful way to now being rude and thoughtless. If you don't like the question, why respond in such a disrespectful way?

I miss the helpful and "let me point you in the right direction" responses. I know it is frustrating. More so for those who have been on this journey for a very long time. But stay the course and don't lose focus.

Sorry, I have just gotten disappointment overload seeing another rude response.

David - SonOfAtomicVet

David, I cut your post down to the points I felt the need to respond to. I'll try to be helpful by saying you don't need to be pointed in the right direction with this post. Well said my friend. Right on target. +1 to ya!

Definitely guard against disappointment. Expect the worst, hope for the best. I'd be satisfied with $.26, happy with $.50, real happy with $1.00, and in shock with $1.50+

What AudiS4 said... Could not have said it better. B)

Definitely guard against disappointment. Expect the worst, hope for the best. I'd be satisfied with $.26, happy with $.50, real happy with $1.00, and in shock with $1.50+

AGREE! Well said and important to remember what's been said here in your post. Peace.

It would seem to me that Kuwait will be a big factor in setting the rate as they are owed monies from Iraq. I would venture to say that other countries that have lent money to Iraq would also push for a decent rate. I could be wrong, but it makes sense to push for a high RV so they can get a better return on their money. Just my opinion...however, anything can happen, at any time...GO RV!!!!!

SonOfAtomicVet - Well put, I agree!

To the op imo its not likely that we will see a $1+ RV. But who knows, anything to the positive would be a great start!

Thank you... and hope your RV dreams come true.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts. Nice to know there are others who think and feel the same.

I just wish for all of us to have a wonderful experience with this historical event. I hope everyone's dreams and expectations are met, within reason of course. And let us please remember, this is not only about us, but especially for the betterment of the Iraqi people's way of life. With this, hopefully, all our lives will change for the better.

Good luck to us all, and Go RV!

• Upvote 1

One of the sad consequences of so much conversation behind a mask (computer screen, phone text, etc) these days, is that people find it easier to be rude and disrespectful because they are not facing the person to whom they are speaking.

We could all do well to remind ourselves of the Golden Rule and make a habit of practicing it. (I have to remind myself also)

It's always better to be kind.

Gnite everyone

:blink:

• Upvote 3

Look for 50 cents and be happy.....Adam guesses somewhere between 10 cents and a dollar, but with the recent oil price hike he says maybe a few cents more. ;)

lol so adam said it, its the gospel. lol no one knows not even the great almighty adam

Realistically that's a crazy dream.......it will be much much lower

If I was half as smart as you thought you was I would be a rocket scholars teacher!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

lol so adam said it, its the gospel. lol no one knows not even the great almighty adam

If I was half as smart as you thought you was I would be a rocket scholars teacher!!!

Ok then genius whats a REALISTIC rate we could be expecting since you wanna call someone out?? Hahaha you cant even use correct grammar when trying to talk about someone being intelligent so you really should go sit down before you hurt yourself......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

IRAQ AND KUWAIT DON'T FRENCH KISS FOR NOTHING , IF IRAQ DON'T GO HIGHER THEM $3.00 I'M NOT INVESTING A PENNY WITH THEM OTHER THAN THE DINAR ITSELF . MY MONEY STAYS smile.gif INVESTED IN THE U.S.A. smile.gif

Well, all I can say about that is Buy American!smile.gif I'll emot-wave.gif as I drive past you in my new Jag; But hey, we'll both be richcool.gif

The rate will not be lower than the lowest foreign exchange rate among the gulf countries.

So 1 IQD = 0.27 USD is the safest bet for the initial rate during RV. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

hey i have an idea!!!!!!... how about when the rv happens we set it as our we rich anneversary date and meet up to celebrate, what about that because its close.........

IRAQ AND KUWAIT DON'T FRENCH KISS FOR NOTHING , IF IRAQ DON'T GO HIGHER THEM $3.00 I'M NOT INVESTING A PENNY WITH THEM OTHER THAN THE DINAR ITSELF . MY MONEY STAYS :) INVESTED IN THE U.S.A. :)

me myself am leaving US and going to south america
  • Upvote 1