Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Idea to Reduce Rampant Negativity on DV

This will admitedly be an unpopular opinion. Nonetheless, a while ago, Adam described the buying of reserves as "a sucker's bet". I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. Apparently, many others do not. My suggestion to reduce the rampant negativity on DV is to filter the postings by reserve buyers versus long term dinar holders to differentiate the emotional opinions. As I said, this will be completely unacceptable to those feeling scorned by buying reserves based on the pumpers postings, but I welcome anyone else to come up with a better idea to reduce the negative bashing on this site which has grown tremendously. Let 'er rip.............

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This will admitedly be an unpopular opinion. Nonetheless, a while ago, Adam described the buying of reserves as "a sucker's bet". I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. Apparently, many others do not. My suggestion to reduce the rampant negativity on DV is to filter the postings by reserve buyers versus long term dinar holders to differentiate the emotional opinions. As I said, this will be completely unacceptable to those feeling scorned by buying reserves based on the pumpers postings, but I welcome anyone else to come up with a better idea to reduce the negative bashing on this site which has grown tremendously. Let 'er rip.............

Get your point, but I would like to see long-termers separated from everyone else. Discussions would be more sensible and less emotional overall. Qualified at two years plus. Implausible I know but experienced ppl could skip the playground and get back to the basics. Oh well.......

Thanks for the effort, but, IMO not a good idea tongue.gif You can't say that all who buy on reserve are the bashers. I even know a few that have been invested a long time and still run their mouths. My idea...if they are completely out of control...ban'em, otherwise if they are not offensive and foul-mouthed, we have to put up with their opinions and just throw red rocks at em' laugh.gif

• Downvote 1

This is not a rumor... Wrong section.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif How funny is it that the first comment on this post is a typical DV response pointing out something that is wrong about the post! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Admittedly, I think that this "negativity" as it has been called is the "filter" that keeps DV from becoming another pumpers breading ground. Everything is wrong until proven correct here in DV land and as a result, at least in my opinion, things stay pretty level headed.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif How funny is it that the first comment on this post is a typical DV response pointing out something that is wrong about the post! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Admittedly, I think that this "negativity" as it has been called is the "filter" that keeps DV from becoming another pumpers breading ground. Everything is wrong until proven correct here in DV land and as a result, at least in my opinion, things stay pretty level headed.

GO RV!

I beg to differ that it is a typical DV response, pointing out that something is wrong. It never used to be that way here. Then along come some folks, that just wanna share "intel", then cause trouble, and leave to start off on their own.That has happened here several times.

The ban hammer seems to work on those that choose not to stay between the lines here, that seems to be the only way. You can not have a separate section for those that buy on reserve, like Dogmatic says, because there are a few here that own, or claim to own dinar that do not behave properly.

Think about this folks. The vast majority of us spent money, to invest in a foreign currency that has a very good chance of paying out big. A man takes the time to create a forum for investors to share knowledge about said investment, yet needs people like me to come here and "moderate" how grown men and women behave.

So to the original poster, nice thought, but how do you decided who is who, and separate the good from the bad? The ban hammer :D

Thanks for the post.

Rant over. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I think the main problem really is intent. In other words what is the intent of someones reply to a thread. I watched a thread started by Legolas in which every reply was respectful and frankly there was a lot of disagreement over his thread. Yes some people are battle worn over this but remember, you can always step away from the computer. I suspect the bashers will still be bashers of something even after an rv because thats what they are. Just as the pumpers will be pumpers just on another topic.The mods really do give people a lot of leeway and I'm not saying that in a negative way but every one needs to remember, these people have the thankless job of trying to decipher what is appropriate and what isn't and yet let people have their opinions. I think the point is You can disagree without getting personal and thats the gist of it. Too many times it seems that someone just wants to take a shot another, most of those people are miserable and they cant stand themselves so they have to give their pain and anger to another person so they can feel better about themselves. About the only thing you can do is forgive and throw a little humor on the situation. I sometimes think some people start rumors just to get a rise out of the bashers kind of like trout fishing, get them to rise and take the bait :lol: :lol: :lol: Enjoy your life , its not a rehearsel

Bad idea ... short sighted really. Wouldn't work if you could do it.

Lots of reasons but won't make this a waste of time for either of us.

If you really want your kind of fourm, start one, make it "invite only" and then just invite those people you feel will be amenable to you, and each other. I don't believe that would work for long either, but it is better than trying to subject others to your ideas of imposed strategic cencorship.

smee2

Bad idea ... short sighted really. Wouldn't work if you could do it.

Lots of reasons but won't make this a waste of time for either of us.

If you really want your kind of fourm, start one, make it "invite only" and then just invite those people you feel will be amenable to you, and each other. I don't believe that would work for long either, but it is better than trying to subject others to your ideas of imposed strategic cencorship.

smee2

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the effort, but, IMO not a good idea tongue.gif You can't say that all who buy on reserve are the bashers. I even know a few that have been invested a long time and still run their mouths. My idea...if they are completely out of control...ban'em, otherwise if they are not offensive and foul-mouthed, we have to put up with their opinions and just throw red rocks at em' laugh.gif

I agree with you. Not a good idea and this forum was founded for the investor, about the investor and open to different discussions. JMO.