Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Cosmo Post: KTF Missions 3/4/11

puff26

* Cosmo Post: KTF Missions 3/4/11 (RV of 1.17 (our cash in), then UST Gets 5.25 from Iraq?)

March 4th, 2011 03:01 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Morning Family.

Can anyone tell us if this is even possible?

a US Treasury “source” said they have an agreement with Iraq that all Dinar that the US Treasury holds will be valued at $5.25 USD, and would be used to pay for oil. So when we turn our Dinar in at the bank, they end up in the US Treasury. If Iraq RV’s at $1.17,, we cash in at that rate and then it appears our gov’t has planned to make more money off of our dinar, and then tax us for it. :(

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Cosmo

LINK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

$1.17 would be a great day for us. But knowing that USG would be getting $4.08 off of our dinar would leave a very bad taste in my mouth. Do I think like this because of a hidden monster in my life called greed? I know what I have planned to do with any increase and much is about blessing ministry bases around the world that I'm in touch with. Am I simply waiting for my ship to come in? No, I'm helping those ministries today, with what is entrusted in my hand currrently.

Greed, that is the monster that is growing daily in Washington DC. I hear that they have deeply invested and then they get a huge profit off of us. We can see great stewardship in how they have and are working for the people now. Many are calling for the 4000 corrupt leaders in Iraq. I think they have relatives in Washington DC. They have the power to do what they want to do. We gave them that.

• Upvote 4

* Cosmo Post: KTF Missions 3/4/11 (RV of 1.17 (our cash in), then UST Gets 5.25 from Iraq?)

March 4th, 2011 03:01 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Morning Family.

Can anyone tell us if this is even possible?

a US Treasury “source” said they have an agreement with Iraq that all Dinar that the US Treasury holds will be valued at $5.25 USD, and would be used to pay for oil. So when we turn our Dinar in at the bank, they end up in the US Treasury. If Iraq RV’s at $1.17,, we cash in at that rate and then it appears our gov’t has planned to make more money off of our dinar, and then tax us for it. sad.gif

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Cosmo

LINK

I do not believe the US Goverment pays for oil, Commodities Buyers do, so how would the US Goverment or Iraq decide who gets the 5.25 rate?

• Upvote 1

Why couldn't they get a special price to purchase oil with it?

I heard yesterday in a online course I am studying on Network Security (reviewing really). When 9/11 happened, companies had their disaster recovery plans in the buildings that collapsed and they knew they didn't have any plans for this situation anyways. Why? Because no one thought this was possible therefore no one would plan for it.

So again, I ask, why wouldn't it be possible that our government and their government has arranged some sort of deal to purchase oil at a "special" rate?

doesn't sound impossible, whether its right or wrong, who cares i would love to see $1.17

Go RV

Amen brother. I'll take that price any day of the week. It would make me a millionaire instantly. Plus if the US gets a great closed door deal on oil which will allow our economy to turn around and get the world's only super power back on it's feet again, the American in me says it's a win, win!!!

GO IRAQ-GO USA!!!

• Upvote 2

Not possible. A currency is a currency. A government does not get a special price/ or value. When a currency is internationally recognized it is the same value for all. Even the small time private investors.

Thanks for the common sense stance. Appreciated and needed.

Amen brother. I'll take that price any day of the week. It would make me a millionaire instantly. Plus if the US gets a great closed door deal on oil which will allow our economy to turn around and get the world's only super power back on it's feet again, the American in me says it's a win, win!!!

GO IRAQ-GO USA!!!

Keep in mind that @$1.17 you would only be a millionaire until you went to cash in and actually become a millionaire. That's when the CBI will take their (est.) 30% spread and then our wonderful govt. takes a min. 35% for taxes and you're an instant half a millionaire. Then considering all the taxes for everything you buy after that, in essence you end up being a third of a millionaire. So rather than be happy at that rate, you should pray that our govt. doesn't rip us off again as usual. JMO

Keep in mind that @$1.17 you would only be a millionaire until you went to cash in and actually become a millionaire. That's when the CBI will take their (est.) 30% spread and then our wonderful govt. takes a min. 35% for taxes and you're an instant half a millionaire. Then considering all the taxes for everything you buy after that, in essence you end up being a third of a millionaire. So rather than be happy at that rate, you should pray that our govt. doesn't rip us off again as usual. JMO

CBI spread 30% ?? Is it really estimated to be that high?

I'm not sure if that is what is really happening but I think it's possible. The US would need to be compensated for not cashing in all of 'our' dinar immediately with the CBI. If the US agreed to hold the dinar and exchange for oil over a certain time period (say 5, 10, 20, 30 years) then Iraq would need to compensate the US or give it some type of deal for doing so, otherwise there would be no incentive for the US to hold onto the dinars and not cash them in immediately.

CBI spread 30% ?? Is it really estimated to be that high?

No worries, there is no cbi spread. There will be a cbi rate and then a bank spread. Not sure what the bank spreads will be but it will be in the 1-3% range, depending on what you negotiate with the bank. Taxes will take biggest chunk. Still not sure what that will be. Just dont forget that the state you live in will want their share too, not just the feds.

• Upvote 1

How is this for a conspiracy theory.....most think that there will be an initial RV at a lower rate, whatever rate that is. Now, some will cash in at whatever rate that is, and then when the notes are sent to the treasury, our government holds them to redeem at a later time when the value is a lot higher. How does this theory sound? Waiting for the beating!!!! lol :huh::huh::huh:

• Upvote 1

No worries, there is no cbi spread. There will be a cbi rate and then a bank spread. Not sure what the bank spreads will be but it will be in the 1-3% range, depending on what you negotiate with the bank. Taxes will take biggest chunk. Still not sure what that will be. Just dont forget that the state you live in will want their share too, not just the feds.

I hope this is true and I will gratefully admit to being oh so wrong! I was told that there would be a spread between the CBI rate & our cash 'in' rate along with a bank spread(for those that choose to run to the bank). I'm wrong! I'm wrong!! I'm wrong!!! Perhaps if I say it enough times, we can all come out better off.