Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone hear from TryinMyBest?

AudiS4

You guys are hilarious! First of all, thanks Texas, cruiser,Audi, Vanessa, Doc, and all you other nice people that I have connected with over the past few months. Secondly, You guys will never get any real intel, because the repercussions are far too volatile. You guys constantly listen to the gurus who tell you the same exact garbage in vicious cycles, yet bash anyone who tries to give you some fact based opinions from someone in the position to do that.

Hidden agenda? I heard that one too. WOW! People were saying my hidden agenda was to get sponsors here. First of all, I am a professional golfer. Everyone knows I need sponsors, every golfer needs sponsors/investors. I think that is probably the most UN-hidden thing about me in the whole world! I never once asked anyone here to sponsor me, or invest in me. I just asked that you don't cause me to lose the ones that have!(lol)

Well, I have no sponsors now, and I have had post about me turn up on the internet. I have heard everything from "I am a fraud", "Using dinar site for selling my golf equipment" Which is my favorite,...I have no golf equipment for sale,lol. Listen people. I think this could be a blessing from GOD. This investment could change so many people's lives for the good. GOD doesn't like hate, ridicule, and unrest! So, maybe you should spend a little more time helping each other. Educate one another, except one another for who they are. The pumpers are easy to identify, so just bypass the non-sense. I just had to stop by in an attempt to clear my name. I will not post here, I do not want anything from anyone here. I will never ask for anything from any of you. I hope GOD blesses everyone in this investment. I hope he blesses you with the financial gain you seek, but more importantly the wisdom to use it in his name, and change some lives, and secure your future!

I wish everyone the best! I miss talking with so many of you guys, and I hope everyone is well! Thanks again for thinking of me, and I will be praying for all of you guys!

• Upvote 9

You guys are hilarious! First of all, thanks Texas, cruiser,Audi, Vanessa, Doc, and all you other nice people that I have connected with over the past few months. Secondly, You guys will never get any real intel, because the repercussions are far too volatile. You guys constantly listen to the gurus who tell you the same exact garbage in vicious cycles, yet bash anyone who tries to give you some fact based opinions from someone in the position to do that.

Hidden agenda? I heard that one too. WOW! People were saying my hidden agenda was to get sponsors here. First of all, I am a professional golfer. Everyone knows I need sponsors, every golfer needs sponsors/investors. I think that is probably the most UN-hidden thing about me in the whole world! I never once asked anyone here to sponsor me, or invest in me. I just asked that you don't cause me to lose the ones that have!(lol)

Well, I have no sponsors now, and I have had post about me turn up on the internet. I have heard everything from "I am a fraud", "Using dinar site for selling my golf equipment" Which is my favorite,...I have no golf equipment for sale,lol. Listen people. I think this could be a blessing from GOD. This investment could change so many people's lives for the good. GOD doesn't like hate, ridicule, and unrest! So, maybe you should spend a little more time helping each other. Educate one another, except one another for who they are. The pumpers are easy to identify, so just bypass the non-sense. I just had to stop by in an attempt to clear my name. I will not post here, I do not want anything from anyone here. I will never ask for anything from any of you. I hope GOD blesses everyone in this investment. I hope he blesses you with the financial gain you seek, but more importantly the wisdom to use it in his name, and change some lives, and secure your future!

I wish everyone the best! I miss talking with so many of you guys, and I hope everyone is well! Thanks again for thinking of me, and I will be praying for all of you guys!

Clint, this is at least the 3rd topic about you gone missing. Please stay and contribute. There is so much BS on here....Ignore the members who bash everyone. They are frustrated.

People accused ME of being YOU because I joined the day you left.

If you are on a tour...good luck

Help all...Love many...Hurt none

• Upvote 1

Thanks for stopping in, Clint.

Not all of us believe every word the guru's say. In fact, some of us read them all and ignore 99% of them... but every now and then a truly genuine post comes along (like yours) that perks the realists here up. I appreciate everything you shared with us and continue to think about your posts to mentally fend off the daily nay-sayers.

Good luck with everything! I'm sorry for what happened to you from the couple of us at DV. Unfortunately bad things happen to good people... that's just the world we live in. Wish I could change that, but I can't.

• Upvote 2

LOL, yea, I think that is a trend. People like to accuse me of being someone else for some reason. I have recently been accused of that in several arenas. Therefore, it does so much damage to my reputation. People don't understand the damage this place can cause to someone in the public eye. I hope you can prove who you are, because if you don't...the drama will never end. I will make sure I take myself out of the loop. I only shared what I had because it seemed I was welcomed to this community. Which I honestly think for the most part,..I was. The bad part is it only takes a handful of people to destroy you. If you stay here, I would advise you to absorb as much as you can, talk as little as you can, and make friends with people like texas, doc, audi, vanessa, gas can, and there are so many others, who just want to learn, help, listen, and try to make sense of all this. I won't talk about my career or identity here,..due to my so-called hidden agendas, but, I will tell you there are some fine christian people here, that are a true breath of fresh air.

I never left, I just stepped back, and removed my personal info. Sorry, but I definitely will not be posting on here, as it just has had such a negative impact. I am not worried though, I am sure every time you post it will be said to be me,lol. so, don't post anything bad, or asking for anything please!! Next it will be in google search that I am impersonating someone on Dinar vets for some sort of gain,lol! Hang in there buddy, I hope your investment pays off, and this place doesn't drive you crazy!

Thanks again everyone! God bless! And go RV!

• Upvote 2

It is a shame that the insecurities of a few can change a life....

I am truly sorry for what you have endured from the small people that have the need to feel big.... or those that are simply jealous of your accomplishments...

I hope that you can regain what you have lost... just know that the majority of those on this site appreciate you and what you have to offer and wish you the best!

Congratulations!

Good Luck on the the tour!

• Upvote 1

God bless! Thank you!! :)

Let's all assume for a minute that Clints Forex contact is correct in stating that it's the US that is pulling the strings on this rv but it's the Iraqis that are in the drivers seat. This would lead us to also believe that our Treasury Dept is in the meetings helping with the rv rate/date. Let's also assume that the rv has been scheduled previously, but postponed for different reasons. I have read an email from a private contractor working in Baghdad with our State dept and with the IFM on a daily basis who states the Iraqi govt is very corrupt and feels that once the US leaves, the democracy will end. How much faith can we put in a corrupt politician, assuming he is, like Maliki? Does he really want to help his people? Does he really want to benefit the US with an rv? Could it be he is telling the US one thing, but coming up with excuses because he really has no plans of carrying through. Does the Iraqi govt really want a democracy, or are they waiting for the US to leave so they can get back to business as usual? With the Bush's out of office, the risk of the US invading again would be minimized. While I don't think this scenario is actual, and I do feel the rv is close, I can't help to wonder what Malikis true intentions are? Whatever they are affects this rv and it's timeline.

• Upvote 1