Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors section

diverdave

I never post rumors but, Don't worry the RV is happening this Tuesday, or this Thursday. And if not then than deffinately the next monday, or the following sunday. I was sure it was supossed to be last Christmas due to the current events at the time, but you have to be patient cause everything is pointing to this summer, and possibly this coming winter if not this summer. But like I said look for the RV on Friday cause ive heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who heard it from another, with a very reliable contact, (I won't mention names) who IS NOT A BANKER, that the super secret intel that things are falling in place for next Monday. Again this is a very reliable source who says the rate should be somewhere In the ball park of not to one, or $3.22. He said heard the number $7.94 once when paying for coffee but that can't be confirmed. Hell I'd be happy with .18 right? Don't shoot the messenger. Hate Okie, go RV!

Did I miss anything?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 26

I never post rumors but, Don't worry the RV is happening this Tuesday, or this Thursday. And if not then than deffinately the next monday, or the following sunday. I was sure it was supossed to be last Christmas due to the current events at the time, but you have to be patient cause everything is pointing to this summer, and possibly this coming winter if not this summer. But like I said look for the RV on Friday cause ive heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who heard it from another, with a very reliable contact, (I won't mention names) who IS NOT A BANKER, that the super secret intel that things are falling in place for next Monday. Again this is a very reliable source who says the rate should be somewhere In the ball park of not to one, or $3.22. He said heard the number $7.94 once when paying for coffee but that can't be confirmed. Hell I'd be happy with .18 right? Don't shoot the messenger. Hate Okie, go RV!

Did I miss anything?

Please! Why even put all of us in a position to waste time with something so meaningless and not very funny. A funny post in which we poke fun at ourselves to lighten the mood is at times needed. One that has some original thought works for me... but not a useless diatribe.

it will happen when it happens!!!!!!!1

Edited by flahenry
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I feel your pain brother. As Adam Montana said in the chat room yesterday the ones who are stiring the pot are the ones who have been in the investment for 3 months and suddenly have a "contact" or source. Pure BS. Adam has worked at this for years to develope his contacts and sources and is one of the few that dont put out garbage. I turst in his word and not many others. This is a long haul investment and those who pop in and are experts in a few days will soon be gone because they wont have the endurance to ride the long ride. JMO.

Another thought if i had a dollar for every "GURU" that had a contact there would be not need for the dinar to RV, i would be rich with out it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually thought it was kind of funny. Especially since I know the guy. Well, I don't KNOW him. But a friend of mine has a cousin who's sister works at a pet store and a parrot in the pet store backed up his story by saying over and over again...."RV tomorrow....aaaaaaah.......RV tomorrow!"

• Upvote 4

Did I miss anything?

HATE, I thought we were adults here :(

Did I miss anything?

*laughing* :D

I actually thought this was hilarious....because its spot on for what I've been reading for 6 months now.