Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds chat 2-28 at 3pm

nointel

Med 15:47:12: OK WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER AND HE IS A NEW ADMIN HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND SAID HE WANTED TO FINISH THIS JOURNEY WHO HE STARTED IT WITH I HOPE NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM BUT SONNY IS BACK ON AS A MEMBER AND ADMIN AND WILL BE ON HERE FROM NOW ON OK GOOD AS MANY OF YOU KNOW HE IS MY BEST FRIEND HE IS SONNY1 WE ARE BOTH LOOKING HARD BELIEVE ME BUT WE HAVE ALLOT OF HELP I TOLD HIM I HAVE GREAT ADMINS AND GREAT RESEARCHERS OH WE STARTED THIS TOGETHER YEARS AGO HE SAID HE WILL BE ON ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK HE TRAVELS A LOT FOR HIS BUSINESS SO I GIVE HIM UPDATES ON THE ROAD OF WHAT IS GOING ON

dinarhopeful 15:52:59: Med, will our troops leave if these jokers drag this out till it is time for them to go?

Med 15:53:09: AS OF NOW YES BUT MALIKI AND THE U.S. COMMANDER HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THE DATE FOR LEAVING IT IS NOT UP TO PARLIAMENT

SallyDS 15:54:02: is it Maliki or the PM that has that authority?

Med 15:54:08: MALIKI IS THE PM SO YES TALIBANI IS THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ MALIKI IS THE PRIME MINISTER NAJAFI IS THE PRESIDENT OF PARLIAMENT THOSE ARE THE 3 PRESIDENCIES THEY KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING OVERPAID AND TOO MANY SOCIAL BENEFITS NOW THEY DON'T HAVE ANY

SallyDS 15:55:38: I was presuming that at some point Maliki wouldn't be pm that IS a big presumption but.

Dinar Mark 15:55:39: Your take on the article posted in "New Posts' a few minutes ago about the postponement of parliment. I can't understand the arab speak

Med 15:55:51: HMM I THINK IT IS TOO EARLY TO MAKE AN ASSUMPTION LIKE THAT SALLY IT IS THOUGH WISHFUL THINKING YES DINAR MARK I READ IT AND AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT AT FIRST READ AND 2ND AND 3RD READ I GOT THAT

SallyDS 15:57:00: the web site of parliament says 3/5 for returning into session

Med 15:57:01: THEY WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER EXTENSION THAT IT WAS ONLY A REPEAT OF WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW

Dinar Mark 15:57:25: Oh good I guess I am not the idiot I thought I was

alphonse43 15:57:29: correct sally

Med 15:57:40: THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CONVENE THIS WEEK THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE TO GO BACK IN TIME ON ARTICLES IT DISRUPTS THE TIME LINE REMEMBER THAT 27TH ARTICLE WAS MOST LIKELY DONE ON THE 26TH AND POSTED THE 27TH

Dinar Mark 16:00:22: It seems they get more done while not in session than when they are, so this could be good!

Med 16:00:41: IT IS BECAUSE THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS IS THE REAL AUTHORITY WHO DECIDES NOT THE ENTIRE PARLIAMENT YES THEY VOTE AND MAKE CHANGES BUT IT IS THAT SMALL GROUP WHO COMES UP WITH THE IDEAS SEE IF ONE BLOC DISAGREES IN PARLIAMENT THEN IT GOES BACK TO THEM AND THEY TRY TO ACCOMMODATE WHAT IS THE DISCREPANCY

SallyDS 16:02:16: so what would be the difference between the group Allawi is pushing for the Supreme and the council of ministers?

Med 16:02:33: THE STRATEGIC COUNSEL OF PLANNING WILL OVERSEA THE MINISTRIES NOT PARLIAMENT THEY WILL MONITOR THEM AND IF THEY ARE SLOW AND NOT MOVING FORWARD THEN HIS COUNSEL WILL GIVE IDEAS

Dinar Mark 16:03:10: What do you suppose the Council of Ministers are working on or working out

Med 16:03:12: TO GET THEM MOVING OBVIOUSLY HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE ISSUES THAT CAUSED THE RIOTS WATER POWER AND JOBS

SallyDS 16:03:51: security?

alphonse43 16:03:53: food

Med 16:03:55: AND CORRUPTION WELL FROM WHAT I SEE YES FOOD

SallyDS 16:04:14: elections in provinces?

Med 16:04:17: BUT THAT IS NOW UNDER THE RATION CARD THAT WAS NAJAFI WHO WANTED NEW ELECTIONS SO THEN THE PEOPLE DECIDE AND IF THE PERSON IN CHARGE DID NOT MEET THE NEEDS THE PEOPLE WILL REMOVE HIM BUT THIS WAS A GOOD MOVE BY NAJAFI

SallyDS 16:05:27: how did the province governors or heads or whatever they are called get their positions now?

Med 16:05:32: AND IT SEEMS MALIKIIS BEHIND IT

alphonse43 16:05:34: Nouri al Maliki says the call for the early vote is in response to the people's demands for change.

He told a news conference on Monday that he would ask the parliament to pass a law allowing for the early municipal elections. sally

Med 16:05:50: YES I SAW THAT ALPHONSE BUT IT WAS NOT HIS IDEA HE IS A TAG ALONG ON THE SHIRT TAILS OF MALIKI NAJAFI DUH OK SALLY THEY WERE NOT ELECTED THEY ARE APPOINTMENTS

SallyDS 16:06:37: by?

Med 16:06:46: BUT THE PM I BELIEVE NO WAIT IT WAS THE COUNCILS OF THE PROVINCES I BELIEVE YES THEY PUT THEM IN AS THE CLERIC SAID

SallyDS 16:07:44: so how could they be removed by a central authority in Iraq? wouldn't their local councils have to do that?

Med 16:07:45: IN HIS FLAMING OF THE DAWA PARTY

THE COUNCILS ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE TO DO IT AND THAT MALIKI HAS NO RIGHT TO FORCE THEM

SallyDS 16:08:25: got it! FINALLY!

Med 16:08:32: THIS IS WHAT THE COUNCIL IN BAGHDAD SAID

moose 16:08:51: med, what do you think it is going to take for them to resolve the security ministers? do you think biden is still very much involved?

Med 16:09:08: WELL THE ISSUE IS BETWEEN 3 BLOCS THE KURDS NA AND LIST THE LIST FEELS THEY HAVE A GOOD CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATES FOR THE SECURITY BUT MALIKI SAID HE WON'T LOOK AT THEM AND THE KURDS WANT THE SECURITY ALSO AND SAID THEY WILL BACK THE NA'S CHALIBI FOR MINISTER OF INTERIOR IF THEY GET THE SECURITY AND THE LIST FEEL THAT THE NA HAS BALKED ON THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AFTER THEY GAVE MALIKI THE NOD AS PM NOW MALIKI, ALLAWI AND BARZANI ARE SUPPOSE TO MEET THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO A POST LAST WEEK BUT I HAVE SEEN NOTHING ELSE SUPPORTING IT NOW I SEE THAT THEY ARE MOVING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE ON THE FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND THAT CBI IS TRYING TO WORK OUT ISSUES TO CONSOLIDATE PRIVATE BANKS AGAIN TO TALLY UP THE ASSETS AND THEN HAVE THEM INVEST IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR I ALSO SEE THAT THEY ARE HIGH ON THE US HELPING THEM MAKE THE CHANGES NEEDED I ALSO SEE THAT THEY ARE CALLING FOR MALIKI TO INTERVENE TO FORCE CHANGES IN THE ECONOMIC AND MONETARY AND IT IS ALSO ADDRESSED THAT WE ARE HELPING WITH CHANGES IN THE IRAQI MONEY NOW WHAT THAT IS EXACTLY I DO NOT KNOW BUT I THINK A HINT IS THE CENTRAL BANKS AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE US'S SEC RULES ON ACCOUNTABILITY

SallyDS 16:14:59: when you have time how can Maliki intervene? what power does he have?

Med 16:15:00: AND THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN JUST THAT HE ACTUALLY COULD NOW REMEMBER WHO IS CHARGE OF THE MINISTRIES HE DOES NOT CONTROL PARLIAMENT BUT NOW REMEMBER CBI IS NOW UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE GOI AND HE IS THE GOI THOUGH HE MET A LOT OF RESISTANCE WHEN HE WANTED TO RAID PARLIAMENT OF FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS BUT I BELIEVE NOW HE CAN CALL FOR SHABIBI TO REVALUE AND SHABIBI DID SAY IT WAS THE GOVTS DECISION ON THE MECHANISM OF DELIVERY SO BASICALLY THAT IS TIMING ON WHEN RIGHT NOW THOUGH I THINK HE HAS SO MUCH ON HIS PLATE AND THIS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS HAS TO BE CONSUMING HIM PLUS HE HAS TO NOW LOOK AT EVERY PROVINCE AND SEE WHO IS NOT COMPETENT

SallyDS 16:18:22: it doesn't seem that anyone would RV until the private banks were 'up to snuff'

Med 16:18:30: AH NOT SURE ON THAT ONE BUT I DO THINK THE THE GOVT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED

SallyDS 16:18:54: pls teach

Med 16:19:06: AND YES SECURITY IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR ONE REASON WITHOUT A COMPLETE GOVT IT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED WEAK AND ESPECIALLY WITH NO ONE TO DIRECT THE SECURITY POLICIES FOR THE COUNTRY AND A COUNTRIES CURRENCY IS ONLY AS STRONG AS THE GOVT WHO BACKS IT LOOK AT ALL THOSE COUNTRIES WHO ARE ECONOMIC POWERS THEY HAVE ALL A TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND ALL A VERY STRONG MILITARY EVEN JAPAN DOES THOUGH IT HAS A NON AGGRESSION POLICY ONLY IF THEY ARE ATTACKED THIS CAME FROM WWII THEY CANNOT ENGAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY ON THEIR SOIL ONLY MEDICAL UNITS CAN I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALL KNEW THAT OR NOT SO I FIGURED I WOULD LET YOU KNOW

cwwilson 16:22:00: how about them dropping the zeros, leaving them at .86 and then letting them build with the market economy and such, then they could begin even though they truly are not ready? That is what i am thinking they will need to do to jump start the jobs and issues that mostly effect them right now

SallyDS 16:22:05: OK I get that but I can't begin to imagine that they are going to resolve the security issues in Iraq on a handshake that is what the erbil agreement was and I can't see the political outsiders trusting Maliki again

Med 16:22:18: CW I TOTALLY AGREE AND THAT WAS MY ARGUMENT THIS MORNING MORNING IN MY TANGENT

moose 16:22:44: med, do you think maliki sees the importance of the RV to kick start their economy and the private sector, which will ultimately lead to providing things the people need?

Med 16:22:52: I AM NOT SURE BUT SHABIBI DOES

cwwilson 16:22:59: I am thinking shabs might do that if he gets too tired of waiting but it is just a feeling

Med 16:23:08: AND HE EXPLAINED WHY IT WAS IMPORTANT HE NEEDS IT TO JUMP START THE ECONOMY AND STOP INFLATION FROM GOING UP EVEN MORE NOW WITH THE NEW UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES COMING OUT IT IS EVEN MORE AN ISSUE I CANNOT EVEN FATHOM 55% UNEMPLOYED OR IMPOVERISHED THAT IS JUST TERRIBLE AND AS I SAID WHEN IRAQ LEFT THE STABILIZATION PROGRAM FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ON MARCH 18, 2009 THEY HAD SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 16-18% UNEMPLOYMENT AND NOW LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THEIR OWN AND AS ECONOMISTS HAVE WARNED MALIKI PUT FRIENDS IN WHO WERE SO INCOMPETENT THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ECONOMISTS AND PROFESSORS IN THE SYSTEM TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS THAT MONEY BOUGHT IT'S WAY TO THE POSITIONS NOT INTELLIGENCE THEY ALSO NEED TO DUMP ABOUT 28 MINISTRIES AND CONSOLIDATE THEM THIS WILL REDUCE CORRUPTION AND GIVE A BETTER CONTROL AND ACCOUNTING OF WHERE FUNDS ARE WHO IS USING THEM AND WHO IS STEALING THEM WAY TOO MANY HANDS IN THE POT AND NO ACCOUNTABILITY LOOK EVEN SHABIBI HAS NO CLUE WHERE 30 MILLION OF EVERY 120 MILLION USD GOES WHEN HE PAYS FOR IMPORTS THAT ARE NOT OR WERE NOT ALLOWED UNDER THE OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM HOW DO YOU NOT ACCOUNT FOR 30 MILLION WELL NOW THAT IS SIMPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ACCOUNT NOW FOR 36 BILLION USD THAT IS MISSING AND NAJAFI WANTS TO KNOW WHERE IT IS AT SO THEY ARE GOING BACK NOW TO 2003 AND AUDITING EVERYTHING AND THOSE WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE PEOPLES MONEY WILL BE PROSECUTED I ALSO SEE THAT NAJAFI IS USING A NELSON MANDELA TRICK BY GIVING IMMUNITY TO ALL BAATHISTS AND OTHERS ALIKE

alphonse43 16:30:20: very smart

Med 16:30:29: IT IS HOW MANDELA HEALED HIS COUNTRY HE KNEW AND DID NOT WANT A RAMPAGE ON THE WHITES BY THOSE WHO WERE HELD UNDER APARTHEID FOR SO LONG AND IF HE COULD FORGIVE AFTER 30 YRS IN PRISON BEING TORTURED AND HUMILIATED THEN ANYONE COULD THOUGH HE DID MAKE OR REQUIRE THOSE WHO COMMITTED THE ATROCITIES AGAINST THOSE OF THE AFRICAN CONGRESS TO GIVE A DETAILED AND MOST OF IT WAS PRETTY HORRIFIC IN A PUBLIC FORUM BUT IT GAVE CLOSURE TO THOSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES WHO NEVER KNEW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR LOVED ONES WHO WERE TAKEN AWAY BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN SECURITY FORCES AND IT WORKED THOUGH HE MET WITH ALLOT OF RESISTANCE FROM HIS OWN PARTY BUT HE WAS A FANTASTIC LEADER AND MAN OR STILL IS OK ENOUGH OF HISTORY SORRY

guardian 16:34:43: the gov't and budget were not complete in 2010 creating setbacks, i.e., high unemployment IMO

Med 16:34:53: YES THAT IS SO TRUE GUARDIAN IF YOU REMEMBER I SAID THAT THIS COUNTRY IT'S ECONOMY HAS BEEN TOTALLY AT A HALT SINCE THEY PASSED THE ELECTION LAW THAT NOT ONE THING HAS BEEN DONE OH WAIT YES THERE WAS THEY TILED THE SIDEWALKS IN BAGHDAD

Dinar Mark 16:35:59: Prognosis on our investment?

guardian 16:36:00: sad

Med 16:36:02: INSTEAD OF PUTTING WATER IN MARK I WISH YOU WOULD STOP WITH THE? I FEEL I AM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE WHEN YOU DO IT

Dinar Mark 16:36:34: Ok, Boss I will be good

Med 16:36:37: TY I HAVE NEVER CHANGED EVER ON MY PROGNOSIS AND IT IS WELL KNOWN WHEN I CHANGE IT YOU ALL WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW I KNOW THE OBVIOUS END BUT JUST DON'T KNOW THE TIME MY GUESS RIGHT NOW IS 100 DAYS OR LESS AND THAT IS BASED ON MALIKI'S ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HE WANTS RESULTS WITHIN THAT TIME FRAME NOW THERE IS NO WAY TO DO WHAT HE WANTS BY RV'ING 100 DAYS FROM NOW

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

I use to follow MED and Frank because they seemed to have a handle on the events with attainable milestones. However; lately they provide no benefit in their posts anymore. Just re-posts of news articles and a bit of micro analysis. I much prefer Sonny, Scooter and a few others. I can read and listen to my own news and rumors. For the past year, I have been listening to MED and Frank too long. So goodbye to them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Do you guys know these same people use to post BS rumors in Investors Iraq for years before the finally got banned only to create there own forums and make this investment look illegitimate...The rumors really need to stop... they dont bother be but they are what get people into the "Scam" state of mind when the RV dont happen... they blame Iraq instead of themselves..scooter is the man though... i like his posts the most..

Edited by mike032588
  • Upvote 2

Do you guys know these same people use to post BS rumors in Investors Iraq for years before the finally got banned only to create there own forums and make this investment look illegitimate...The rumors really need to stop... they dont bother be but they are what get people into the "Scam" state of mind when the RV dont happen... they blame Iraq instead of themselves..scooter is the man though... i like his posts the most..

Thank you. Someone else whose been around in those days and sees right through the bs. It really irks me when you have people try to defend most of these clowns just because they have been following them for the passed 5 months and they seem so so sincere. These people who defend them have no idea how long most of these people have been doing this kind of things for

• Upvote 2

hahaha dreamstealer we speak the same lanuage brother... i know the dealll its horrible but all we can do it pray that this works out the way it was planned or people will go nuts... they have built up so much dreams and idea on how to spend the money before they even made it... i hope that these posts about the over night rv.... get stopped fast... SO many people are buying dinar on the false hopes on an overnight RV... as a follower of Christ i see right though the BS... i dont turn around and say GO RV because i know the deal... thats why i have bonds stocks cd's and physical cash... im ready for this

Used to read everything Med wrote. Too difficult. Will not read now but will look at comments under his posts.

Man, use punctuation and upper/lower case type. Or I'll just keep doing what I do. I know, my opinion is not worth much to you. No bother.

Edited by TexasFisherman

Sonny no offense but your ME professors who are "always right" are once again incorrect. 0-for

Actually, it was only ONE professor not professors-get your facts straight. In addition, Sonny's information, in some instances, has been correct. If you know something-please share.

• Upvote 1

Med 15:47:12: OK WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER AND HE IS A NEW ADMIN HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND SAID HE WANTED TO FINISH THIS JOURNEY WHO HE STARTED IT WITH I HOPE NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM BUT SONNY IS BACK ON AS A MEMBER AND ADMIN AND WILL BE ON HERE FROM NOW ON OK GOOD AS MANY OF YOU KNOW HE IS MY BEST FRIEND HE IS SONNY1 WE ARE BOTH LOOKING HARD BELIEVE ME BUT WE HAVE ALLOT OF HELP I TOLD HIM I HAVE GREAT ADMINS AND GREAT RESEARCHERS OH WE STARTED THIS TOGETHER YEARS AGO HE SAID HE WILL BE ON ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK HE TRAVELS A LOT FOR HIS BUSINESS SO I GIVE HIM UPDATES ON THE ROAD OF WHAT IS GOING ON

dinarhopeful 15:52:59: Med, will our troops leave if these jokers drag this out till it is time for them to go?

Med 15:53:09: AS OF NOW YES BUT MALIKI AND THE U.S. COMMANDER HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THE DATE FOR LEAVING IT IS NOT UP TO PARLIAMENT

SallyDS 15:54:02: is it Maliki or the PM that has that authority?

Med 15:54:08: MALIKI IS THE PM SO YES TALIBANI IS THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ MALIKI IS THE PRIME MINISTER NAJAFI IS THE PRESIDENT OF PARLIAMENT THOSE ARE THE 3 PRESIDENCIES THEY KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING OVERPAID AND TOO MANY SOCIAL BENEFITS NOW THEY DON'T HAVE ANY

SallyDS 15:55:38: I was presuming that at some point Maliki wouldn't be pm that IS a big presumption but.

Dinar Mark 15:55:39: Your take on the article posted in "New Posts' a few minutes ago about the postponement of parliment. I can't understand the arab speak

Med 15:55:51: HMM I THINK IT IS TOO EARLY TO MAKE AN ASSUMPTION LIKE THAT SALLY IT IS THOUGH WISHFUL THINKING YES DINAR MARK I READ IT AND AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT AT FIRST READ AND 2ND AND 3RD READ I GOT THAT

SallyDS 15:57:00: the web site of parliament says 3/5 for returning into session

Med 15:57:01: THEY WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER EXTENSION THAT IT WAS ONLY A REPEAT OF WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW

Dinar Mark 15:57:25: Oh good I guess I am not the idiot I thought I was

alphonse43 15:57:29: correct sally

Med 15:57:40: THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CONVENE THIS WEEK THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE TO GO BACK IN TIME ON ARTICLES IT DISRUPTS THE TIME LINE REMEMBER THAT 27TH ARTICLE WAS MOST LIKELY DONE ON THE 26TH AND POSTED THE 27TH

Dinar Mark 16:00:22: It seems they get more done while not in session than when they are, so this could be good!

Med 16:00:41: IT IS BECAUSE THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS IS THE REAL AUTHORITY WHO DECIDES NOT THE ENTIRE PARLIAMENT YES THEY VOTE AND MAKE CHANGES BUT IT IS THAT SMALL GROUP WHO COMES UP WITH THE IDEAS SEE IF ONE BLOC DISAGREES IN PARLIAMENT THEN IT GOES BACK TO THEM AND THEY TRY TO ACCOMMODATE WHAT IS THE DISCREPANCY

SallyDS 16:02:16: so what would be the difference between the group Allawi is pushing for the Supreme and the council of ministers?

Med 16:02:33: THE STRATEGIC COUNSEL OF PLANNING WILL OVERSEA THE MINISTRIES NOT PARLIAMENT THEY WILL MONITOR THEM AND IF THEY ARE SLOW AND NOT MOVING FORWARD THEN HIS COUNSEL WILL GIVE IDEAS

Dinar Mark 16:03:10: What do you suppose the Council of Ministers are working on or working out

Med 16:03:12: TO GET THEM MOVING OBVIOUSLY HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE ISSUES THAT CAUSED THE RIOTS WATER POWER AND JOBS

SallyDS 16:03:51: security?

alphonse43 16:03:53: food

Med 16:03:55: AND CORRUPTION WELL FROM WHAT I SEE YES FOOD

SallyDS 16:04:14: elections in provinces?

Med 16:04:17: BUT THAT IS NOW UNDER THE RATION CARD THAT WAS NAJAFI WHO WANTED NEW ELECTIONS SO THEN THE PEOPLE DECIDE AND IF THE PERSON IN CHARGE DID NOT MEET THE NEEDS THE PEOPLE WILL REMOVE HIM BUT THIS WAS A GOOD MOVE BY NAJAFI

SallyDS 16:05:27: how did the province governors or heads or whatever they are called get their positions now?

Med 16:05:32: AND IT SEEMS MALIKIIS BEHIND IT

alphonse43 16:05:34: Nouri al Maliki says the call for the early vote is in response to the people's demands for change.

He told a news conference on Monday that he would ask the parliament to pass a law allowing for the early municipal elections. sally

Med 16:05:50: YES I SAW THAT ALPHONSE BUT IT WAS NOT HIS IDEA HE IS A TAG ALONG ON THE SHIRT TAILS OF MALIKI NAJAFI DUH OK SALLY THEY WERE NOT ELECTED THEY ARE APPOINTMENTS

SallyDS 16:06:37: by?

Med 16:06:46: BUT THE PM I BELIEVE NO WAIT IT WAS THE COUNCILS OF THE PROVINCES I BELIEVE YES THEY PUT THEM IN AS THE CLERIC SAID

SallyDS 16:07:44: so how could they be removed by a central authority in Iraq? wouldn't their local councils have to do that?

Med 16:07:45: IN HIS FLAMING OF THE DAWA PARTY

THE COUNCILS ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE TO DO IT AND THAT MALIKI HAS NO RIGHT TO FORCE THEM

SallyDS 16:08:25: got it! FINALLY!

Med 16:08:32: THIS IS WHAT THE COUNCIL IN BAGHDAD SAID

moose 16:08:51: med, what do you think it is going to take for them to resolve the security ministers? do you think biden is still very much involved?

Med 16:09:08: WELL THE ISSUE IS BETWEEN 3 BLOCS THE KURDS NA AND LIST THE LIST FEELS THEY HAVE A GOOD CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATES FOR THE SECURITY BUT MALIKI SAID HE WON'T LOOK AT THEM AND THE KURDS WANT THE SECURITY ALSO AND SAID THEY WILL BACK THE NA'S CHALIBI FOR MINISTER OF INTERIOR IF THEY GET THE SECURITY AND THE LIST FEEL THAT THE NA HAS BALKED ON THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AFTER THEY GAVE MALIKI THE NOD AS PM NOW MALIKI, ALLAWI AND BARZANI ARE SUPPOSE TO MEET THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO A POST LAST WEEK BUT I HAVE SEEN NOTHING ELSE SUPPORTING IT NOW I SEE THAT THEY ARE MOVING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE ON THE FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND THAT CBI IS TRYING TO WORK OUT ISSUES TO CONSOLIDATE PRIVATE BANKS AGAIN TO TALLY UP THE ASSETS AND THEN HAVE THEM INVEST IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR I ALSO SEE THAT THEY ARE HIGH ON THE US HELPING THEM MAKE THE CHANGES NEEDED I ALSO SEE THAT THEY ARE CALLING FOR MALIKI TO INTERVENE TO FORCE CHANGES IN THE ECONOMIC AND MONETARY AND IT IS ALSO ADDRESSED THAT WE ARE HELPING WITH CHANGES IN THE IRAQI MONEY NOW WHAT THAT IS EXACTLY I DO NOT KNOW BUT I THINK A HINT IS THE CENTRAL BANKS AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE US'S SEC RULES ON ACCOUNTABILITY

SallyDS 16:14:59: when you have time how can Maliki intervene? what power does he have?

Med 16:15:00: AND THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN JUST THAT HE ACTUALLY COULD NOW REMEMBER WHO IS CHARGE OF THE MINISTRIES HE DOES NOT CONTROL PARLIAMENT BUT NOW REMEMBER CBI IS NOW UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE GOI AND HE IS THE GOI THOUGH HE MET A LOT OF RESISTANCE WHEN HE WANTED TO RAID PARLIAMENT OF FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS BUT I BELIEVE NOW HE CAN CALL FOR SHABIBI TO REVALUE AND SHABIBI DID SAY IT WAS THE GOVTS DECISION ON THE MECHANISM OF DELIVERY SO BASICALLY THAT IS TIMING ON WHEN RIGHT NOW THOUGH I THINK HE HAS SO MUCH ON HIS PLATE AND THIS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS HAS TO BE CONSUMING HIM PLUS HE HAS TO NOW LOOK AT EVERY PROVINCE AND SEE WHO IS NOT COMPETENT

SallyDS 16:18:22: it doesn't seem that anyone would RV until the private banks were 'up to snuff'

Med 16:18:30: AH NOT SURE ON THAT ONE BUT I DO THINK THE THE GOVT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED

SallyDS 16:18:54: pls teach

Med 16:19:06: AND YES SECURITY IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR ONE REASON WITHOUT A COMPLETE GOVT IT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED WEAK AND ESPECIALLY WITH NO ONE TO DIRECT THE SECURITY POLICIES FOR THE COUNTRY AND A COUNTRIES CURRENCY IS ONLY AS STRONG AS THE GOVT WHO BACKS IT LOOK AT ALL THOSE COUNTRIES WHO ARE ECONOMIC POWERS THEY HAVE ALL A TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND ALL A VERY STRONG MILITARY EVEN JAPAN DOES THOUGH IT HAS A NON AGGRESSION POLICY ONLY IF THEY ARE ATTACKED THIS CAME FROM WWII THEY CANNOT ENGAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY ON THEIR SOIL ONLY MEDICAL UNITS CAN I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALL KNEW THAT OR NOT SO I FIGURED I WOULD LET YOU KNOW

cwwilson 16:22:00: how about them dropping the zeros, leaving them at .86 and then letting them build with the market economy and such, then they could begin even though they truly are not ready? That is what i am thinking they will need to do to jump start the jobs and issues that mostly effect them right now

SallyDS 16:22:05: OK I get that but I can't begin to imagine that they are going to resolve the security issues in Iraq on a handshake that is what the erbil agreement was and I can't see the political outsiders trusting Maliki again

Med 16:22:18: CW I TOTALLY AGREE AND THAT WAS MY ARGUMENT THIS MORNING MORNING IN MY TANGENT

moose 16:22:44: med, do you think maliki sees the importance of the RV to kick start their economy and the private sector, which will ultimately lead to providing things the people need?

Med 16:22:52: I AM NOT SURE BUT SHABIBI DOES

cwwilson 16:22:59: I am thinking shabs might do that if he gets too tired of waiting but it is just a feeling

Med 16:23:08: AND HE EXPLAINED WHY IT WAS IMPORTANT HE NEEDS IT TO JUMP START THE ECONOMY AND STOP INFLATION FROM GOING UP EVEN MORE NOW WITH THE NEW UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES COMING OUT IT IS EVEN MORE AN ISSUE I CANNOT EVEN FATHOM 55% UNEMPLOYED OR IMPOVERISHED THAT IS JUST TERRIBLE AND AS I SAID WHEN IRAQ LEFT THE STABILIZATION PROGRAM FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ON MARCH 18, 2009 THEY HAD SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 16-18% UNEMPLOYMENT AND NOW LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THEIR OWN AND AS ECONOMISTS HAVE WARNED MALIKI PUT FRIENDS IN WHO WERE SO INCOMPETENT THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ECONOMISTS AND PROFESSORS IN THE SYSTEM TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS THAT MONEY BOUGHT IT'S WAY TO THE POSITIONS NOT INTELLIGENCE THEY ALSO NEED TO DUMP ABOUT 28 MINISTRIES AND CONSOLIDATE THEM THIS WILL REDUCE CORRUPTION AND GIVE A BETTER CONTROL AND ACCOUNTING OF WHERE FUNDS ARE WHO IS USING THEM AND WHO IS STEALING THEM WAY TOO MANY HANDS IN THE POT AND NO ACCOUNTABILITY LOOK EVEN SHABIBI HAS NO CLUE WHERE 30 MILLION OF EVERY 120 MILLION USD GOES WHEN HE PAYS FOR IMPORTS THAT ARE NOT OR WERE NOT ALLOWED UNDER THE OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM HOW DO YOU NOT ACCOUNT FOR 30 MILLION WELL NOW THAT IS SIMPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ACCOUNT NOW FOR 36 BILLION USD THAT IS MISSING AND NAJAFI WANTS TO KNOW WHERE IT IS AT SO THEY ARE GOING BACK NOW TO 2003 AND AUDITING EVERYTHING AND THOSE WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE PEOPLES MONEY WILL BE PROSECUTED I ALSO SEE THAT NAJAFI IS USING A NELSON MANDELA TRICK BY GIVING IMMUNITY TO ALL BAATHISTS AND OTHERS ALIKE

alphonse43 16:30:20: very smart

Med 16:30:29: IT IS HOW MANDELA HEALED HIS COUNTRY HE KNEW AND DID NOT WANT A RAMPAGE ON THE WHITES BY THOSE WHO WERE HELD UNDER APARTHEID FOR SO LONG AND IF HE COULD FORGIVE AFTER 30 YRS IN PRISON BEING TORTURED AND HUMILIATED THEN ANYONE COULD THOUGH HE DID MAKE OR REQUIRE THOSE WHO COMMITTED THE ATROCITIES AGAINST THOSE OF THE AFRICAN CONGRESS TO GIVE A DETAILED AND MOST OF IT WAS PRETTY HORRIFIC IN A PUBLIC FORUM BUT IT GAVE CLOSURE TO THOSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES WHO NEVER KNEW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR LOVED ONES WHO WERE TAKEN AWAY BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN SECURITY FORCES AND IT WORKED THOUGH HE MET WITH ALLOT OF RESISTANCE FROM HIS OWN PARTY BUT HE WAS A FANTASTIC LEADER AND MAN OR STILL IS OK ENOUGH OF HISTORY SORRY

guardian 16:34:43: the gov't and budget were not complete in 2010 creating setbacks, i.e., high unemployment IMO

Med 16:34:53: YES THAT IS SO TRUE GUARDIAN IF YOU REMEMBER I SAID THAT THIS COUNTRY IT'S ECONOMY HAS BEEN TOTALLY AT A HALT SINCE THEY PASSED THE ELECTION LAW THAT NOT ONE THING HAS BEEN DONE OH WAIT YES THERE WAS THEY TILED THE SIDEWALKS IN BAGHDAD

Dinar Mark 16:35:59: Prognosis on our investment?

guardian 16:36:00: sad

Med 16:36:02: INSTEAD OF PUTTING WATER IN MARK I WISH YOU WOULD STOP WITH THE? I FEEL I AM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE WHEN YOU DO IT

Dinar Mark 16:36:34: Ok, Boss I will be good

Med 16:36:37: TY I HAVE NEVER CHANGED EVER ON MY PROGNOSIS AND IT IS WELL KNOWN WHEN I CHANGE IT YOU ALL WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW I KNOW THE OBVIOUS END BUT JUST DON'T KNOW THE TIME MY GUESS RIGHT NOW IS 100 DAYS OR LESS AND THAT IS BASED ON MALIKI'S ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HE WANTS RESULTS WITHIN THAT TIME FRAME NOW THERE IS NO WAY TO DO WHAT HE WANTS BY RV'ING 100 DAYS FROM NOW

I don't know why you got so many negs for posting this. All you did was post meds chat.

Don't listen to this man anymore... Idiot

Are you taliking about med or Sonny1?

Why hasn't Sonny1 come back to dispell all of this talk about him leaving DS?

I have listened to this mans lunatic ravings for over a year now... If you want to... go ahead... I choose not to.

If you wish to have me repost some of his prior bs I can I have it in a word document called or entitled the Statement of events or the SOE as I call it. so bring it on...

I have listened to this mans lunatic ravings for over a year now... If you want to... go ahead... I choose not to.

If you wish to have me repost some of his prior bs I can I have it in a word document called or entitled the Statement of events or the SOE as I call it. so bring it on...

Again, are you taliking about Sonny1 or med?