Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama to be tried by Muslims

vern

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=268989 I dont like this -World Net Daily- Same thing here- Sharia Law is being pushed -Stand to be counted-We have to.-Vern

Vern, I like you man. Your're a bad++++Canadian and I'm a bad++++American. In your're heart do you honestly think this sort of thing would ever go down. Not without a fight from Hades. It could very well. Our entire lives are tied to the dollar. Ya got me going. The American Dream has been sold out.

BTW: Maddoff made the announcement today that the entire US Government is a big Ponzie Scheme. Whistle blower of sorts. Seems he's not the only guilty one. Go figure. Can't wait till all is revealed that I've known all along. Getting interesting around here.

• Upvote 1

If they are saying this about BO, GW would not stand a chance!!! All I have to say is this, I DO NOT AGREE WITH ISLAM when its forcing you to become Islamic, God gives you the freedom to choose and this Islamic religion does NOT!!! If it does then these radicals are destroying their own religion!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!

• Upvote 6

Well, isn't that special? Did we not take our meds today? Perhaps we didn't put on our "big girl's panties" today then, did we?

Personally, I don't care for "O" myself. I believe that the liberal media "educated" the US masses (along the same lines as Snookie") to buy into his cult of personality.

Underqualified, no background, and far toooo many serious questions yet to be answered. Ergo, a puppet to special interests and unions.

However...

How about a compromise?

Those of you who truly believe so devoutly in your faith in this manner can vacate the US & the EU and return to the Land of Promise...

From the lands you & your forefathers were born from.

Religious intolerance will find no place here in the US. - while people of like minds such as yourself may claim purchase in some of the fiercely Democratic Northern States - I fail to believe such ideals would be tolerated South of the Mason & Dixon line. The Muslin faith has already been maligned horribly by your brothers & sisters whom seek to defame, destroy, maim, & kill others simply because they do not also follow your faith. We also have our religious "whackos" - but we in most part tend to ignore them.

And - they don't run out in public with a C-4 belt and detonate it.

Excuse me, but if your faith dictates that the rest of us must convert, or die - then you will indeed find yourself in a tremendous battle of which you cannot win.

There would be much bloodshed - and many innocents lost because of your inherent ignorance.

You would do well to step over that large sleeping dog - if you kick him, it would be the second worse mistake you ever made.

The first would have been compemplating on where to kick him

p.s.

This moronic idiot is using air that I could be breathing

ALMOST a waste of a perfectly good round

• Upvote 5

:lol:

Vern, I like you man. Your're a bad++++Canadian and I'm a bad++++American. In your're heart do you honestly think this sort of thing would ever go down. Not without a fight from Hades. It could very well. Our entire lives are tied to the dollar. Ya got me going. The American Dream has been sold out.

BTW: Maddoff made the announcement today that the entire US Government is a big Ponzie Scheme. Whistle blower of sorts. Seems he's not the only guilty one. Go figure. Can't wait till all is revealed that I've known all along. Getting interesting around here.

:lol::lol::lol: and yall thot CANADIANS are Docile-------- :lol: I Believe in GOD and Country to. My GOD My Country--- Rock my World and see who plays----Blessings---It the word Who can be against you when you have CHRIST for you-----In GOD We Trust--------- all others pay CASH- :) Vern

• Upvote 1

Well we know Obama will never be tried in a Sharia court. Check this out:

Report–Obama quietly appoints Muslim Brotherhood to key posts

“Events which are currently unfolding in the Middle East are a consequence of the behind-the-scenes work of Islamic advocates within the Administration.”

by Anthony Martin, Examiner

by Anthony Martin

An ex-CIA agent and counter-intelligence expert has revealed in a special report that Barack Obama has quietly appointed members of the Muslim Brotherhood to key posts within the Administration. Dr. Clare Lopez, professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, wrote a policy paper in December of 2009 which details the systematic appointment of Sharia-friendly advocates within the State Department and other government agencies.

For example, the Tehran-born Dr. Vali Nasr was appointed to co-direct Obama foreign policy toward Afghanistan and Pakistan. Former Saudi Arabian supplicant Charles Freeman was appointed by Obama to chair the Administration’s National Intelligence Council, but withdrew his name when it was revealed he issued a 2-page screed in which he postulated a conspiracy theory claiming he had been ‘victimized’ by American supporters of Israel. In addition, John Limbert was appointed to direct U.S. policy toward the Islamist regime in Iran. Limbert, who was taken hostage during the Iranian upheaval of the late 70s-early 80s, is an Iranian sympathizer who advocates negotiation with one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world.

While it is true that some of the initial appointees have departed from the Administration, the fix was already in. The Obama Administration is manned by Sharia-friendly appointees who help steer American foreign policy in the Middle East.

Why is this relevant to 2011?

Events which are currently unfolding in the Middle East are a consequence of the behind-the-scenes work of Islamic advocates within the Administration.

According to reports issued by NewsRealBlog, RedState, and LaborUnionReport, secret documents released by Wikileaks indicate that the United States government has been in the process of planning social and political upheaval in the Middle East for at least 2 years–beginning during the waning days of the Bush Administration and continuing under Obama. The goal was to push moderate Muslim dictators out the door in countries such as Egypt, while advocating so-called ‘democracy’ which would then insure the rise of Muslim Brotherhood-supported Islamists to fill the power-gap.

How would such a grand scheme be accomplished?

The reports expose a consortium of Leftwing organizations, Islamic groups, labor unions, and Obama-friendly corporations which would organize and fund a ‘youth movement’ in certain areas around the Middle East which would then take to the streets in protest against current governments.

Some of the corporations involved are Google, YouTube, MSNBC, Facebook, National Geographic, M-TV, and Pepsi. In addition, the U.S. State Department, Columbia Law School, and various Islamic extremist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR, and others are central to the plot.

The goal is to set in motion a domino effect, hoping that regime-change in Eqypt would spread to other nations in the Middle East, and eventually destabilize Europe, and ultimately, the United States.

No sooner had Mubarak been ousted in Eqypt than demands were issued for war with Israel. Egypt’s government and Constitution were abolished by the military. The Camp David Accords, which has kept peace between Egypt and Israel since the 1970s, was discarded.

Then, Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi issued a call to the Muslim world to wage war with Israel. There is upheaval in Jordon and Lebannon as well–Israel’s closest neighbors.

And while the Obama Administration rushed to jump out in front of the uprising in Egypt to praise its so-called ‘push for democracy,’ a similar uprising this week in Iran has been met with deafening silence.

Why?

Perhaps some basic facts will provide clues.

Obama’s top national security advisor declared that the Muslim Brotherhood is a ‘secular’ organization, non-extremist, and dedicated to ‘peace.’ Obama himself, in an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, refused to refer to the Brotherhood as an Islamic extremist organization, in spite of the fact that the group’s own charter, and recent statements made by its leadership, indicate exactly that.

And a Muslim board member of CPAC, of all things, declared in a news conference that ‘there is no Muslim Brotherhood in the United States,’ despite the fact that the group issued a document in 1991 indicating its North American objectives.

At the very least it is clear that things are not as they seem on the surface in Eqypt, Iran, nor within the Obama Administration and the American Muslim community. And, due to the fact that the mainstream media merely parrots the official Administration propaganda, the American people are being bamboozled.

WikiLeaks: US Secretly Backed Plans for Rebellion in Egypt

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023”'>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023

The United States in the past last three years supported ‘democracy activists” who planned to overthrow the Mubarak regime, according to leaked cables quoted by the London Telegraph.

“[unidentified activist] expressed satisfaction with the December 3-5 ‘Alliance of Youth Movements Summit’ in New York, noting that he was able to meet activists from other countries and outline his movement’s goals for democratic change in Egypt,” stated one cable by U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Margaret Scobey. “He told us that the other activists at the summit were very supportive, and that some even offered to hold public demonstrations in support of Egyptian democracy in their countries.”

The embassy helped keep the identity of the dissident secret from Egyptian police, the Telegraph said, but he has been arrested in the recent demonstrations.

The leaked documents reveal that Scobey sent a cable to the Secretary of State two years ago, in which she wrote, “April 6 activist on his US visit and regime change in Egypt.” She added that embassy sources said the plan for “a transition to a parliamentary democracy [was] “so sensitive it cannot be written down.”

Scobey cautioned that she thought the plot was unrealistic, but contact was maintained with the activist, who was a principle source for information for Egyptian abuse of human rights. Read More http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023

http://www.israpundit.com/archives/33967

• Upvote 2

Well, isn't that special? Did we not take our meds today? Perhaps we didn't put on our "big girl's panties" today then, did we?

Personally, I don't care for "O" myself. I believe that the liberal media "educated" the US masses (along the same lines as Snookie") to buy into his cult of personality.

Underqualified, no background, and far toooo many serious questions yet to be answered. Ergo, a puppet to special interests and unions.

However...

How about a compromise?

Those of you who truly believe so devoutly in your faith in this manner can vacate the US & the EU and return to the Land of Promise...

From the lands you & your forefathers were born from.

Religious intolerance will find no place here in the US. - while people of like minds such as yourself may claim purchase in some of the fiercely Democratic Northern States - I fail to believe such ideals would be tolerated South of the Mason & Dixon line. The Muslin faith has already been maligned horribly by your brothers & sisters whom seek to defame, destroy, maim, & kill others simply because they do not also follow your faith. We also have our religious "whackos" - but we in most part tend to ignore them.

And - they don't run out in public with a C-4 belt and detonate it.

Excuse me, but if your faith dictates that the rest of us must convert, or die - then you will indeed find yourself in a tremendous battle of which you cannot win.

There would be much bloodshed - and many innocents lost because of your inherent ignorance.

You would do well to step over that large sleeping dog - if you kick him, it would be the second worse mistake you ever made.

The first would have been compemplating on where to kick him

p.s.

This moronic idiot is using air that I could be breathing

ALMOST a waste of a perfectly good round

Sorry! Missed my meds.

There are laws that prohibit insighting to riot. That is what will be happening if they are allowed to protest on the steps of the White House. I worked in the Texas prison system for over 20 yrs, if the muslems did anything like they are talking about, they got a free ticket to a lockdown. i pray we get a hold of things going on in our country. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! We will not go with out a fight. RV baby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Well we know Obama will never be tried in a Sharia court. Check this out:

Report–Obama quietly appoints Muslim Brotherhood to key posts

“Events which are currently unfolding in the Middle East are a consequence of the behind-the-scenes work of Islamic advocates within the Administration.”

by Anthony Martin, Examiner

by Anthony Martin

An ex-CIA agent and counter-intelligence expert has revealed in a special report that Barack Obama has quietly appointed members of the Muslim Brotherhood to key posts within the Administration. Dr. Clare Lopez, professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, wrote a policy paper in December of 2009 which details the systematic appointment of Sharia-friendly advocates within the State Department and other government agencies.

For example, the Tehran-born Dr. Vali Nasr was appointed to co-direct Obama foreign policy toward Afghanistan and Pakistan. Former Saudi Arabian supplicant Charles Freeman was appointed by Obama to chair the Administration’s National Intelligence Council, but withdrew his name when it was revealed he issued a 2-page screed in which he postulated a conspiracy theory claiming he had been ‘victimized’ by American supporters of Israel. In addition, John Limbert was appointed to direct U.S. policy toward the Islamist regime in Iran. Limbert, who was taken hostage during the Iranian upheaval of the late 70s-early 80s, is an Iranian sympathizer who advocates negotiation with one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world.

While it is true that some of the initial appointees have departed from the Administration, the fix was already in. The Obama Administration is manned by Sharia-friendly appointees who help steer American foreign policy in the Middle East.

Why is this relevant to 2011?

Events which are currently unfolding in the Middle East are a consequence of the behind-the-scenes work of Islamic advocates within the Administration.

According to reports issued by NewsRealBlog, RedState, and LaborUnionReport, secret documents released by Wikileaks indicate that the United States government has been in the process of planning social and political upheaval in the Middle East for at least 2 years–beginning during the waning days of the Bush Administration and continuing under Obama. The goal was to push moderate Muslim dictators out the door in countries such as Egypt, while advocating so-called ‘democracy’ which would then insure the rise of Muslim Brotherhood-supported Islamists to fill the power-gap.

How would such a grand scheme be accomplished?

The reports expose a consortium of Leftwing organizations, Islamic groups, labor unions, and Obama-friendly corporations which would organize and fund a ‘youth movement’ in certain areas around the Middle East which would then take to the streets in protest against current governments.

Some of the corporations involved are Google, YouTube, MSNBC, Facebook, National Geographic, M-TV, and Pepsi. In addition, the U.S. State Department, Columbia Law School, and various Islamic extremist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR, and others are central to the plot.

The goal is to set in motion a domino effect, hoping that regime-change in Eqypt would spread to other nations in the Middle East, and eventually destabilize Europe, and ultimately, the United States.

No sooner had Mubarak been ousted in Eqypt than demands were issued for war with Israel. Egypt’s government and Constitution were abolished by the military. The Camp David Accords, which has kept peace between Egypt and Israel since the 1970s, was discarded.

Then, Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi issued a call to the Muslim world to wage war with Israel. There is upheaval in Jordon and Lebannon as well–Israel’s closest neighbors.

And while the Obama Administration rushed to jump out in front of the uprising in Egypt to praise its so-called ‘push for democracy,’ a similar uprising this week in Iran has been met with deafening silence.

Why?

Perhaps some basic facts will provide clues.

Obama’s top national security advisor declared that the Muslim Brotherhood is a ‘secular’ organization, non-extremist, and dedicated to ‘peace.’ Obama himself, in an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, refused to refer to the Brotherhood as an Islamic extremist organization, in spite of the fact that the group’s own charter, and recent statements made by its leadership, indicate exactly that.

And a Muslim board member of CPAC, of all things, declared in a news conference that ‘there is no Muslim Brotherhood in the United States,’ despite the fact that the group issued a document in 1991 indicating its North American objectives.

At the very least it is clear that things are not as they seem on the surface in Eqypt, Iran, nor within the Obama Administration and the American Muslim community. And, due to the fact that the mainstream media merely parrots the official Administration propaganda, the American people are being bamboozled.

WikiLeaks: US Secretly Backed Plans for Rebellion in Egypt

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023”'>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023

The United States in the past last three years supported ‘democracy activists” who planned to overthrow the Mubarak regime, according to leaked cables quoted by the London Telegraph.

“[unidentified activist] expressed satisfaction with the December 3-5 ‘Alliance of Youth Movements Summit’ in New York, noting that he was able to meet activists from other countries and outline his movement’s goals for democratic change in Egypt,” stated one cable by U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Margaret Scobey. “He told us that the other activists at the summit were very supportive, and that some even offered to hold public demonstrations in support of Egyptian democracy in their countries.”

The embassy helped keep the identity of the dissident secret from Egyptian police, the Telegraph said, but he has been arrested in the recent demonstrations.

The leaked documents reveal that Scobey sent a cable to the Secretary of State two years ago, in which she wrote, “April 6 activist on his US visit and regime change in Egypt.” She added that embassy sources said the plan for “a transition to a parliamentary democracy [was] “so sensitive it cannot be written down.”

Scobey cautioned that she thought the plot was unrealistic, but contact was maintained with the activist, who was a principle source for information for Egyptian abuse of human rights. Read More http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142023

http://www.israpundit.com/archives/33967

you kinds of people amaze me......you can not be serious.......

i am beginning to wonder, is it because "BO" Barak Obama AKA the president......is black......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

What LMAO, What a idiot, Ok here's a thought, We know a majority of the terrorist that still exist will be in Washington on Thursday. There you go Obama, Round em up. Western Style. LOL. This dude's noodle didn't bake long enough.

I agree with you! If the British disbanded this group and kicked them out of the UK....we should do the same. This guy is a terriorist leader and should be taken into custody before he becomes like Osama Bin Laden and go hiding in the hills of Afganistan.

i am beginning to wonder, is it because "BO" Barak Obama AKA the president......is black......

Somebody has to do it! Let it be me! Sir, It has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Obama being black. Peace be with you. Slay.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's crazy is before he was elected, all people could talk about was how his crazy CHRISTIAN pastor was spewing hatred about America....how BO was a member of that church for like 10+ years.....I'm not sure where his Muslim faith came into play, but I've never made the connection.

Somebody has to do it! Let it be me! Sir, It has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Obama being black. Peace be with you. Slay.

Why when things don''t go peoples way do they play the race card? Well because it seems to work a majority of time. Here are a few questions that may help this person understand it has nothing to do with being black.

Who received tons of support financially from outside the US for their election?

Who is head of the UN?

Who received a Nobel Peace prize for doing absolutely nothing?

Who bowed down to Muslim leaders and dictators?

Who is trying to do away with the Constitution?

Who is trying to Socialize heathcare?

Who is sympathetic to the people who brought the war here?

Who didn't recognize our national day of prayer and decided we would no longer do that?

Who stated this is no longer a Christian nation?

Who got the Presidency and wasn't born in the USA?

Who had their records sealed so no one could get to them? Wonder why?

The truth is bound to come out and this man only has 2 more years in office. If he makes it that long. He is like the trojan horse for the Muslims and is surrounding himself with Muslims. You and everyone else that like being free better open your eyes. Sorry if this is a little stern, but we get tired of the race card.

God Bless and take care!

Edited by BigCheese
  • Upvote 4

I feel that this thread is for news and related items---verified or asked to be verified--- that this is the wrong forum to be posted ---It doesn't matter that I agree with parts of the post but it is wasting my time-venting and spinning belongs elswhere--I check opinions after this, everyone has at least one seems possibly 2 is more is accurate, next VIP and rumors always last ---I need the laugh----I would like to see the rumors dissappear completly but to keep it honest I guess it serves it's purpose but the newest [and I am one of them] treat it as gospel {not me]even though there is no merritt other than pumping the sale of the Dinar--by the time the thread has reached the bottom it has morphred into a whole nother subject

I an by no means a Barry fan , nor did I vote for him---I will not ever vote for his reelection , no qualifications to lead, flipflops as the direction of the wind --especially now as he lost the dictorial relationship of having control of both houses-- MOSLEM YES!---best interests of the American Citizen ---NO---- will continue to circumvent the constution to get his MASTERS agenda----btw is he really a citizen of the USA --why has he spent over a million dollars to surpress the truth --

See what I mean at how the bottom of the post has nothing to do with the intial question

My burning request is "Hey ADAm " can't we get a spell check on here to keep from getting bashed about our bad spelling after all it has nothing to do with an educated mind or just a street smart uneduacated person who often times makes more logical observations than a PHD.

Why be taken to the mat for spelling!

Capt. Cliff

Please tell me you did not say such a stupid thing!

• Upvote 3