Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CHAT RUMOR: GET - 2/23/2011 @ 11:20 PM EST

ronscarpa

OKIE RUMOR: GET - 2/23/2011 @ 11:20 PM EST

Okie got two calls (during the Post GET Conf Call Chat) from the ME giving the same info. He said that Tomorrow would be the Day (Determined to be Friday) since it was already 7:20 AM Thursday in Baghdad. There was more to it, but this is the essence of it. If it's posted, I'll try to bring the post over. The post is below

RON :DB)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I am going to post this as a rumor although I know the source is solid--call from M E just moments ago stating tomorrow will be the day--I don't know if he meant Thurs or Fri but he was very adamant about the validity of Intel---here's hoping

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] funny how I get late night calls that keep me awake all night thinking about possibilities

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the last Intel came in about the same time the last time I received a call---he called me--I didn't call him--he sounds very excited

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 2 calls in 1 night------is a record for me---especially stating the same Intel---whoopppeee

[pencer1] OKIE_OIL_MAN did they specify the day? As in Thursday or Friday?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] pencer-he said tomorrow--I am assuming since its already Thurs over there he meant Fri [mirty] are this your highest intel calling you Okie? [OKIE_OIL_MAN] mirty-definitely-yes [OKIE_OIL_MAN] its about 6:30 or thereabouts in Iraq

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] boy--do I ever love the message I received---remember I am only a messenger

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I still demand payment for services rendered----you each owe me a cup of coffee someday--in this life time or the next

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] was also informed that starting tomorrow in the USA banks will start handling to some extent the IQD--I don't know the details to that though [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I wished this kind of Intel would come in the morning instead of bed time--beggars can't be choosers I guess

[mirty] OKIE_OIL_MAN this people are up early in Iraq calling you

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mirty-source works night shift and calls are not monitored from 3-6 am

[ayechief] OKIE_OIL_MAN if you went to Sunday School as a kid- you would have heard - "And my God shall supply all your needs according to His Riches in Glory in Christ Jesus"...

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ayechief--yes-praise Jesus from whom all Blessings flow

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

Phew!!!... Can somebody open a window?... :wacko:

Thanks for the post Ron!

Oh man that was funny. I had to pull over I started cracking up. Thank you Ron for the post and even though Okies been wrong I hope that he's right this one time. Thanks for the great come back Nelson. God Bless Semper Fi Hoorah! :D

• Upvote 2

Oh man that was funny. I had to pull over I started cracking up. Thank you Ron for the post and even though Okies been wrong I hope that he's right this one time. Thanks for the great come back Nelson. God Bless Semper Fi Hoorah! :D

Right on! Thanks for pulling over +1. I wouldn't want to be partially responsible for an accident!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't give a rats but who did what. If any one feels that they can do better then on Itel go to Iraq.. Reminder it states RUMOR.. GO OKIE AND RVVVVVVVVV

Why all the hostility? I hope you are ok. I have always read Okie's and even Tk's posts and enjoy reading them. Something said just struck me funny. There is absolutely no need to get upset. No harm was intended on my part to anyone. Thank you and God Bless :)

• Upvote 1

*shock*

You DRIVE while you are reading your computer?

Please tell me that is not what you meant.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Well, Even if hes wrong?? I will still sleep better right now just having some good news or possibilities looks good to me! :lol:

After 6 years it sure would be nice to see this thing finally end with a good RV!!! It's all a dream anyway so Dream BIG!

Ask and ye shall receive, well I'm a ask-en! And just thinking of all the good this money will bring to all those that need right hear in the US and in Iraq! Heck! even the hole world! It will sure keep the US Dollar from tanking this summer!! and starting a world wide depression that will make 29 look like a day in the sand box! It will be perfect if I happens before summer! But I ant complaining I'll take Friday as soon enough! :D:P

Good luck All, See you on the Beach! SOON! GO GO GO RV!! :):D:lol:

• Upvote 1