Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News

rt-sion

So I was asked tonight, " if there is an Iminant RV, WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE NEWS? Whats the best answer for the sceptics? (my wife)

IMO.... there is not an immanent RV, this does not have to happen, Although In my mind it will, this is a risky investment it can go either way, this is what currency speculation is, but to answer your question on what to say... is never to invest more than you can afford to lose..... Oh yeah and another thing IT has been in the news... :)

Edited by beaver
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO.... there is not an immanent RV, this does not have to happen, Although In my mind it will, this is a risky investment it can go either way, this is what currency speculation is, but to answer your question on what to say... is never to invest more than you can afford to lose..... Oh yeah and another thing IT has been in the news... :)

Other than what show whats happening on DV and DD, I have no other proof to show this is a legit, but "risky" investment. My wife believes nothing, unless it is verifiable on Fox News, or somthing to that magnitude. Links? to other verifiable sources, ( national news sources) Just barley out of the "newbie" status. :D

• Upvote 1

Just tell her you don't want to be the guy who could have solved all of y'alls financial issues, had you invested a few hundred dollars. Plus you can always sell them back if no RV occurs, minus a bit. Bottom line to your wife is the risk is worth the reward, and it happened in Kuwait, and people did become very wealthy as a result. Or just show her one of Okies posts.

• Upvote 1

Other than what show whats happening on DV and DD, I have no other proof to show this is a legit, but "risky" investment. My wife believes nothing, unless it is verifiable on Fox News, or somthing to that magnitude. Links? to other verifiable sources, ( national news sources) Just barley out of the "newbie" status. :D

I'm glad I have enough Dinar to buy me a couple wives that will believe anything I say! ;)

• Upvote 4

The only thing that is 100% certain in life is death. You have to look at this as just an investment like gold and silver you know it has to go up in price but there are people who say it is a terrible investment and that the dollar is the best thing in the world backed by nothing.

The only thing that is 100% certain in life is death. You have to look at this as just an investment like gold and silver you know it has to go up in price but there are people who say it is a terrible investment and that the dollar is the best thing in the world backed by nothing.

So again, the question is. "the wife here" "Why is this not in the News" ?............ No one can answer THAT question!!! I didnt invest too much to risk a loss, but to her anything is too risky.

By the Way, she works for Wells Fargo, and is VERY sceptical, cause she has heard NOTHING about the Dinar.

Edited by rt-sion
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry can't really answer that for sure. (Why aren't some penny stock investments that you can make a few hundred thousand a day not in the news) because it is a gamble just like all the other foreign currencies you can buy at the bank. I just tell my wife this is a good investment and go for it. If she doesn't like it or gets all bent out of shape then she doesn't need to participate in the profits....ha ha! Of course I am just kidding.

• Upvote 2

Tell her that you Can't afford not to invest in a little... the worst that can happen is that you could have some wallpaper.. or T. P. whichever you prefer... If i remember correctly it has been on Fox new, cnbc, cnn as well as Jim Kramer has talked about it.. With this being said remember to Not invest in more than you can afford to lose...

Sorry can't really answer that for sure. (Why aren't some penny stock investments that you can make a few hundred thousand a day not in the news) because it is a gamble just like all the other foreign currencies you can buy at the bank. I just tell my wife this is a good investment and go for it. If she doesn't like it or gets all bent out of shape then she doesn't need to participate in the profits....ha ha! Of course I am just kidding.

Good answer Code , my first sons name is Cody. However, I would think, as she would, that since the US is such a big part of Iraqs future, it would be noted in the media. Hey, I just need to get "some" tonight. SO help me out here, need somthing good to tell her, she will be home in a few~!!! LOL

• Upvote 1

So I was asked tonight, " if there is an Iminant RV, WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE NEWS? Whats the best answer for the sceptics? (my wife)

I think this is only a big deal in the US for those of us who have dinar. If you follow the news about Iraq it's not as newsworthy as what we see on these sites, if it's mentioned at all. Did you ever hear on

the news that you could buy dinar since 2003. Cramer on CNBC did do a thing on the dinar a few years ago.

In Marriage , one should never use an investment stratagey as A reason for having sex.

IT just doesnt work.

LOL

Good luck to you.

My wife tells me I should pay my taxes instead of investing in some silly currency scam(this is from the woman whos IRA and 401k Lost 50% in 2008.

while my IQD sat safely in the bank.

But then again I may want some to so ill stop talking now

GO RV

Go nighttime delight (if the RV comes soon)

• Upvote 1

Please be careful with the words that are used to describe this activty. It is not considered an investment. Everyone should change their mindset to it being a gain or loss on currency exchange. You will be far better off when it is time to put this on a tax return. It will bite a liitle harder, but you will never have to look over your shoulder again. This is speculation pure and simple.

I agree that noone should purchase more than they can afford. I, like most, made a decision to purchase this currency on the hope that it would appreciate significantly. I try to stay grounded. I try to stay informed. I sat down with my wife and showed her what this "could" mean. I asked her if she knew another way for all of our dreams to come true for such a small amount. I showed her the effects of other currency revaluations, and the gains that others before have had. I even calculated the odds of winning the lottery. She knows the risks, and she knows the potential. After a couple of weeks, she simply stopped asking me about it. I never ask her to read the things that I do. If she aks what I am doing, I just say "checking on that Dinar thing". I do not give her false expectations, in fact I try to make it as matter-of-fact as possible.

As far as the news, they will not be any news until there is something to report. I don't thinkg it will be huge in our media. But, there should be a blurb ot two. They are many on sites like this that can translate the Arabic new agencies. That is where I expect th big announements to come from.

Regards.

Edited by imdamanz

So again, the question is. "the wife here" "Why is this not in the News" ?............ No one can answer THAT question!!! I didnt invest too much to risk a loss, but to her anything is too risky.

By the Way, she works for Wells Fargo, and is VERY sceptical, cause she has heard NOTHING about the Dinar.

It was on the News about a year ago. Go to www.youtube.com and search for "Iraqi Dinar" and you'll find a couple of good videos about it.

UPDATE 1-Iraqi lawmakers pass 2011 budget of $82.6 bln

By Suadad al-Salhy | Reuters – 8 minutes ago (10:21am)

* Iraq budget projects $13.4 billion deficit

* OPEC producer looks to oil revenue to repair war damage

BAGHDAD, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Iraq's parliament gave final

approval on Sunday to an $82.6 billion budget for 2011 based on

an average oil price of $76.50 per barrel and 2.2 million

barrels per day in crude exports.

The deficit was projected at $13.4 billion. About 95 percent

of Iraq's government budget comes from oil revenue.

The budget allocated $25.7 billion for investments and $2.05

billion to pay oil firms' investment costs.

Passage of the budget was held up for months by political

haggling.

Budget shortfalls challenge Iraq's ability to rebuild after

years of conflict following the U.S.-led invasion in 2003. But

officials have said the deficit could be wiped out if world oil

prices stay high.

Violence has subsided in the last three years and the

government has announced major projects to refurbish oilfields

and infrastructure and to construct housing.

The OPEC producer has signed deals with global oil firms

that could boost its output capacity to 8-12 million bpd,

rivaling top producer Saudi Arabia, in about six time. Current

production is 2.7 million bpd.

($1=1170 Iraqi dinar)

(Reporting by Suadad al-Salhy; Writing by Jim Loney; editing

by Sophie Walker)

http://in.news.yahoo...070358-428.html <<<<< LINK

You know some people have invested what they felt they could loose {like buying lottery tickets..i bought the IQD instead}...but I feel some people have gone overboard in buying the IQD..I,ve suggested to others to just buy 100,000 IQD for 100 + dollars.if it goes ..no big loss..but it might be $200,000 dollars they would never of had. Some buy 2 ,5 ,10 millions of IQD .. .My brother knows a person who has spent 130,00 U.S on IQD ..I believe this is GREED....JUST MY OPINION ...go R.V

Why is it Greed if what you receive you are going to use to bless others? I want to bless as many people as I can, and quite frankly, $100,000 isn't going to cut it. smile.gif

I totally agree. I don't think that my wanting to help family, friends, my church and our local animal rescue organizations would really qualify as greed. I purchased enough to do it all and help my husband not have to work his tush off 50+ hours a week. I would hope that if this thing did well we could all give back to our community a little bit in some way. That's MY feeling about it anyway.