Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks will be open on president's day!

SeanT

Hi all

I just texted my two friends who works at 2 different banks here in southern California and asking them to confirm if their banks are open on Monday. Then they bothe confirmed they are going to be open for the first time on a national holiday. And when I asked if they know the reason behind their responses was, "no idea". I hope is something related to all the recent RV rumors that we re ready to cash out on Monday! My first post just passing along this personal info from friends working at. Chase and WF.

Sean

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hi all

I just texted my two friends who works at 2 different banks here in southern California and asking them to confirm if their banks are open on Monday. Then they bothe confirmed they are going to be open for the first time on a national holiday. And when I asked if they know the reason behind their responses was, "no idea". I hope is something related to all the recent RV rumors that we re ready to cash out on Monday! My first post just passing along this personal info from friends working at. Chase and WF.

Sean

Its nothing to do with the RV, My wife works for WF in Portland. They planned on being open on Pres day for a long time. WF decided to be closed on MLK day instead of Pres day, as a company decision a long time ago. FYI Fed Reserve is closed.

• Upvote 2

May be a stupid question but Wells Fargo does not deal with IQD correct? So I don't think them being open or not would affect anything?

As far as my wife knows, (WF Branch Employee) they have heard of info on the Dinar, but they all seem to think its a scam.... I am sure they will deal with it once there is an RV.

A good friend of mine, who lives on Long Island N.Y. called Chase bank near his home to inquire about the rumor of the bank being open this Monday (President's Day). He was told, and I quote." We've been open the last six President's Days". I know that the local banks around here in W. Tennessee are closed Monday. Guess it depends on the location ?

• Upvote 2

Please tell me why you would believe that a bank must be open on a holiday to accommodate dinar holders. Seriously, I just cant put it together :blink:

No offense wingsofhope, I just think from a business aspect. Why wouldn't they be open on a holiday to accommodate dinar holders if that

Going to bring them more revenue/ business. Thanks though, your got your point view.

No offense wingsofhope, I just think from a business aspect. Why wouldn't they be open on a holiday to accommodate dinar holders if that

Going to bring them more revenue/ business. Thanks though, your got your point view.

Also no offence, and also from a business point of view, why WOULD they be open for dinar holders. Less than 5% of the population holding dinar. Dinar cash in is not subject to a one day or first come first serve basis. Tuesday will do. Why pay staff, cover overhead, when they can wait a day to do any dinar related business. It is a holiday, Their employees would be making overtime if they worked. And again, less than 5% populatiln holding dinar. And not all of them going to try to cash in on Monday. It takes time, get it TIME to arrange for the cash in procedures, You don't just walk into a bank with your dinar and cash them in. You call and make sure you have someone to see, and go about it according to whatever banking protocols your bank follows, I don't know why people think the day of or after the RV they are going to have cash in hand or a bulging bank account. It just isn't that quick a thing to do!

Anyway, good business does NOT require that they be open for the RV possibility on a holiday. That just does not make sense. How do I khow? Well 30+ years in business for myself might be part of it.

smee2

Also no offence, and also from a business point of view, why WOULD they be open for dinar holders. Less than 5% of the population holding dinar. Dinar cash in is not subject to a one day or first come first serve basis. Tuesday will do. Why pay staff, cover overhead, when they can wait a day to do any dinar related business. It is a holiday, Their employees would be making overtime if they worked. And again, less than 5% populatiln holding dinar. And not all of them going to try to cash in on Monday. It takes time, get it TIME to arrange for the cash in procedures, You don't just walk into a bank with your dinar and cash them in. You call and make sure you have someone to see, and go about it according to whatever banking protocols your bank follows, I don't know why people think the day of or after the RV they are going to have cash in hand or a bulging bank account. It just isn't that quick a thing to do!

Anyway, good business does NOT require that they be open for the RV possibility on a holiday. That just does not make sense. How do I khow? Well 30+ years in business for myself might be part of it.

smee2

You're right Smee2 , after reading your reasoning it's makes sense. Thanks

Sean

seriously why do you all play into this nonsense . wells fargo and many other big banks are open on holidays like this and martin luther king day all the time as a convenience to there customers ... anything you do will not post until tuesday as the federal reserve is closed until then ...... sheesh get a grip on reality folks ...

I got this weird email from Chase stating that "Due to a recent security check on JPMorgan Chase online banking, we require you to confirm your account details to help insure your safety and security", and I don't have an account with them. I thought at first they just wanted my business.:rolleyes: I had mentioned to my son about this today and we were talking about the buzz of Chase being open on Monday and he said that he called and they were opening to draw in new business. So who knows could go both ways.

Then u never will..... No need for your question!!!!!

LOL...WONT LET ME EDIT MY OWN QUOTE..DAM IPHONE!!!!! ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a bank believes the dinar will RV...they will open at midnight if need be......they want YOUR money in thier bank!!!!!! :D