Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unreal! We NEED this RV NOW

She is a hell of alot smarter than a "community organizer', HER STATE IS ONE OF THE FEW NOT FACING BANKRUPTCY".

PALIN IS SO SMART. OMG.

After all, she had Bristol Google information on the US economy two days ago so that she would have something to say about at a conference.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin reportedly tasked her oldest daughter, Bristol, with taking to Google to mine a little data on the economy in preparation for her appearance Thursday in Long Island, New York.

The Los Angeles Times reports:

Palin was accompanied by her daughter, Bristol, whom she described as her "entourage." She said she had asked Bristol, in their hotel room Wednesday night, to Google information about the economy in preparation for the appearance in a country club ballroom.

HERE IS YOUR ALASKA FACTS IN PRINT:

Truth in Accounting issues Alaska “Financial State of the State”

NancyMath1@aol.com

TRUE ALASKA TAXPAYER BURDEN IS $555 Million

Alaska’s “Financial State of the State”

Chicago, (February 7, 2011) — Today, the Institute for Truth in Accounting released Alaska’s “Financial State of the State.” After an intensive review of the State’s 2010 audited financial report the Institute determined the State is in a precarious financial position because it does not have the funds available to pay $555 million of the State’s commitments as they come due. Each taxpayer’s share of this financial burden equals $1,900.

Alaska state law requires a balanced budget. “If governors and legislatures had truly balanced the state’s budget, no taxpayer’s financial burden would exist,” said Sheila Weinberg, founder and CEO of the Institute for Truth in Accounting (IFTA). She continued, “A state budget is not balanced if past costs, including those for employees’ retirement benefits, are pushed into the future.”

While Alaska reported total assets of $73.9 billion, the Institute’s review of the state’s 2010 financial report revealed that there are more than $17.9 billion of off-balance sheet retirement liabilities. More than $44.5 billion of the State’s assets cannot be easily converted to cash to pay State bills of only $29.9 billion as they come due. These assets consist of capital assets, including infrastructure, buildings and land, and assets the use of which is restricted by law or contract. The State does not have the funds needed to pay for $555 million of state obligations.

SO MUCH FOR YOUR SPIN ZONE ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

With fuel rising and jobs lost why can't Mr Ob. cut gas to $1.50 accross the board and stop giving welfare to Illegals and tax breaks to people that come to OUR USA. Then we may get back on our feet. Operation ******* should start NOW. Thanks I needed that

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!

Carrello...I am not going to even WASTE my day trying to argue with some one that can't even READ a simple statement.....(She is a hell of alot smarter than a "community organizer', HER STATE IS ONE OF THE FEW NOT FACING BANKRUPTCY".) I just stated that she was smarter than your community organizer.

Furtermore you want to "clip and past" a bunch of data about Alaskas Budget? People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. What does the California budget look like.... and what has YOUR Pres done to the budget of this country?

Health care Reform.....you have got to be kidding me!

• Upvote 2

It might be wise to hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Make sure that you have at least 6 months worth of food supplies and if you haven't done so already, learn how to can your own food for storage.

In the event of rolling blackouts and a crisis situation, such supplies will be very valuble in the Bartering System.

I do not subsribe to 'conspiracy theories' like the 'government's' official 9/11 conspiracy theory (look at who benefitted from it). Problem, Reaction, Solution. "They" introduce the problem(s), "they" anticipate the reactions, and "they" introduce "their" warped solutions, "Patriot Act", Homeland Stupidity", "TSA"'s sexual assaults, Genetically Engineered (GM) FrankenFoods being shoved down people's throats, etc., take your pick, ALL of it is more Evil than Evil itself.

A likely scenario (I hope I'm wrong. Read the book Atlas Shrugged):

After the Federal Reserve Mafia devalues it's fiat currency (euphemistically refferred to as the US Dollar) beyond any hope of recovery, these evil Godless "men" will shove their North American Amero down our throats. They might promise something like .60 cents to what the former dollar was worth. There will be plenty of desperate people out there who have to eat. These hungry but proud people will gladly take the Amero.

Once again we see Problem, Reaction, Solution. "They" introduce the problem(s), "they" anticipate the reactions, and "they" introduce "their" warped solutions, in this case it would be "their" Amero fiat currency.

Now, flash forward to 2013. Nothing has changed. The same fratenity of sociopathic megalomaniacs decides that it's a good time to invade Iran, dump Nuclear Weapons onto what turns out to be a relatively harmless nuclear powerplant, thus encompassing the entire continent of Asia Minor with Nuclear Fallout.

People finally realize that they have beeen lied to again by the same ChickenHawks that lied about Iraq's non existent "nookular weapons". But this time the death toll of innocent Civilians is in the Tens of Millions. Iran immediately retaliates by blocking off oil shipping routs in the Straits of Hormuz. Russia and China are both dangerously pissed off at America and it's belligerant "ally'.

Oil prices exceed $350/Barrel overnight. $15 to $20 dollar/gal gasoline, anyone? Truckers park their Rigs on the sides of America's roads and walk away. Food prices exceed anything remotely reasonable. Grocery store shelves are immediately wiped out and Food Riots get out of control. People can no longer afford to drive to work anymore. Many people can no longer afford to drive period. Rolling blackouts ensue and gas stations need generators to operate gas pumps. Martial Law is declared under provisions of the Military Commisions Act. Food Riots soon lead to panick and Civil Wars. Emergency Medical Services are cancelled and curtailed. People barter for emergency medical supplies.

The United States of America becomes a Third World Country overnight.

Just like the previous fiat dollar, the so-called "New" Amero currency is now worthless.

Once again we see 'Problem, Reaction, Solution'. The Evil Federal Reserve finally introduces it's Darling Child, the RFID Biometric Implantable Chip (Mark Of The Beast?) in place of ALL paper money. "They" introduce the problem(s), "they" anticipate the reactions, and "they" introduce "their" warped solutions. In this case, it's something nefarious and sinister on a Biblical Scale. All of your medical records are conveniently on that Chip. As a matter of fact, everything about your personal life is on that Chip.

Sound far fetched?

Look back about 25 years and see where we are today. This current Hamlet ooks pretty far fetched to me.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1

B) Wow we are in a bad situation and every one is pointing fingers and trying to lay blame. But that will not help find a solution to what the problems this country faces,in fact that is part of the problem Dems vs rep fighting and undermining . I laugh because it reminds me of what a nun at my school that I went to as a child said " when you point a finger at someone just remember that you have 4 more pointing back at you " . With that in mind we all need to put our differences aside and try to find a solution to the problems that face this great nation . I mean really when we look at the Iraqi govt it pisses us off because of the lack of getting it done and the huge amount of sectarian arguments that are always slowing down the process not to mention the corruption Hell its like we are looking in a mirror . B)

harley, I've done alot of research on this financial situation & IMHO we are already past the point of no return. The rest of the world knows this and is just waiting for the time that we go down in flames. I love this country, but I will be moving to Mexico or Belize shortly after the RV to continue to grow my wealth & enjoy my "retirement without government intervention. May even write a book on the fall of the US way of life due to greed & the feeling of entitlement of this generation.

• Upvote 2

You're right, it's not all Obama's fault. Today's result of our economy did not resort to just overnight. However, I do know this with all of the Obama plans, printing more money, etc. I have read that he has spent more money than any US president before.. Let's face it he was voted in for promising change... But one thing I noticed from the get-go was ghat he did not have the past experience or resume... Is it 2012 yet???

All the Republicans want to do is GO TO WAR! Do you know how much it cost the US tax payers for each bomb they drop? Or how about one of those cruise missles? My point is I don't hear anyone complaining about how much the Republicans spend to wage war. An M1 Abrams must cost 16 million dollars. How many tanks and BMPs were in the war against Saddam Hussein? How about the fuel it cost to run all that equipment over there? We lost over 4 thousand of our men & woman fighting for Iraq's freedom. Can you put a price on that?

What President Obama did was take that money Bush was wasting over there and started using it for OUR COUNTRY. He would have gone on record as being our BEST PRESIDENT EVER, but the REPUBLICANS (who by the way control most of the jobs in America)......they got together and said "Look....we can't allow the 1st BLACK President to get in office and bring down the unemployment rate...that would make us look bad". So what we have to do is keep our best workers and not hire any more. Then we will start building our reputation up by bad mouthing everything he does and blaming everything on him.

So....and this has always been MY opinion....if the people who control all the jobs were to take Mr. Obama's stimulus money and do what it was intended for, then this country would be in a much better situation.

And anyone of you out there that think YOU could run this country better had better put in your bid to run for office in 2012! Because if you don't know what problems the President has to consider EVERY DAY in the White House, then you don't know what it's like to be the President and should SHUT THE HELL UP!

• Downvote 7

With fuel rising and jobs lost why can't Mr Ob. cut gas to $1.50 accross the board and stop giving welfare to Illegals and tax breaks to people that come to OUR USA. Then we may get back on our feet. Operation ******* should start NOW. Thanks I needed that

Because OBAMA doens't think like that! You're sounding like you think he's an American Businessman! He couldn't be farther from both! Wake up. He's never been for Americans.

• Upvote 1

You're right, it's not all Obama's fault. Today's result of our economy did not resort to just overnight. However, I do know this with all of the Obama plans, printing more money, etc. I have read that he has spent more money than any US president before.. Let's face it he was voted in for promising change... But one thing I noticed from the get-go was ghat he did not have the past experience or resume... Is it 2012 yet???

How is it not OBAMAS fault. That's absurd. He has driven the budget personally 5 Trillion dollars over two years with his spending and big government reforms!!!! Since President Washington, our deficit grew to 10 Trillion. Obama did half of that in 2 years.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Many U.S. communities are creating their own currencies now. "

BanG,

I understand you said states, however the article that you are using says "communities" in the first sentence. I understand the concern, but the facts are the facts. Your article points to communities and that is all. SC has discussed and we will see.

• Upvote 1

Obama is to blame for this? Really?

This has been in play since 1913. If you really feel the urge to blame a President of the United States for this fiasco, try looking at Woodrow Wilson. He was the silly a** that signed the Federal Reserve Act into law and sold us all out to a private banking consortium.

Thank You!. How the hell can Obama be blamed for all that is going on in this world? Folks should read 'The Creature From Jekyll Island' if they want to get some idea of what the FED is about and what family (families) are really in charge.

He will be re-elected!

• Downvote 1

All the Republicans want to do is GO TO WAR! Do you know how much it cost the US tax payers for each bomb they drop? Or how about one of those cruise missles? My point is I don't hear anyone complaining about how much the Republicans spend to wage war. An M1 Abrams must cost 16 million dollars. How many tanks and BMPs were in the war against Saddam Hussein? How about the fuel it cost to run all that equipment over there? We lost over 4 thousand of our men & woman fighting for Iraq's freedom. Can you put a price on that?

What President Obama did was take that money Bush was wasting over there and started using it for OUR COUNTRY. He would have gone on record as being our BEST PRESIDENT EVER, but the REPUBLICANS (who by the way control most of the jobs in America)......they got together and said "Look....we can't allow the 1st BLACK President to get in office and bring down the unemployment rate...that would make us look bad". So what we have to do is keep our best workers and not hire any more. Then we will start building our reputation up by bad mouthing everything he does and blaming everything on him.

So....and this has always been MY opinion....if the people who control all the jobs were to take Mr. Obama's stimulus money and do what it was intended for, then this country would be in a much better situation.

And anyone of you out there that think YOU could run this country better had better put in your bid to run for office in 2012! Because if you don't know what problems the President has to consider EVERY DAY in the White House, then you don't know what it's like to be the President and should SHUT THE HELL UP!

What are you smoking may I ask? Are you seeing any of the News here? NO ONE SAID OBAMA DID ALL THIS, OUR DOWNFALL STARTED MANY YEARS AGO. Be a big boy and pick up reading to better serve your posts here. :blink:

• Upvote 1

First thing to ask yourself what are the doom and gloomers selling? Most have an agenda. Do they offer you something that will get you through the crisis? Do they have a book you need to read? A surefire plan to protect your family? Don't fall for the marketing gimmick of fear.

EXACTLY!!!!! IF THEY'RE LIPS ARE MOVING OR THEIR FINGERS ARE TYPING, THEY'RE TRYING TO SELL YOU SOMETHING OR GET THEIR GRUBBY PAWS ON YOUR MONEY.

Thank You!. How the hell can Obama be blamed for all that is going on in this world? Folks should read 'The Creature From Jekyll Island' if they want to get some idea of what the FED is about and what family (families) are really in charge.

I agree... A great reference of the history of the dollar.

He will be re-elected!

I DISAGREE.... REAL PEOPLE, NOT POLITICIANS.... RON PAUL IS THE CLOSEST THAT WE WILL GET TO THAT. I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT HE RUNS AND MAKES IT, BUT MAN, DOES HE HAVE HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM OR WHAT?

Just a little humor to lighten things up a bit: Here goes.... How do you know when politicians are lying???

THEIR MOUTH'S ARE OPEN! HaHa, knee slapper, huh?