Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Topguner Chat: (DV-Private Site) 2/17/2011

ronscarpa

Topguner Chat: (DV-Private Site) 2/17/2011 - (“Real” Bank Rumor)

Topguner Thursday Evening Bank Rumor 2/17

7:46 PM [Topguner] Anyone for a “real” bank rumor?

7:46 PM [Topguner] now this is a first hand story…

7:46 PM [Topguner] one of the guys in my group had this experince today!

7:47 PM [Topguner] he went into WF where he banks for some time

7:47 PM [Topguner] take your pick FITTER 1 …lol

7:47 PM [Topguner] he said it was slow and very few in the branch

7:47 PM [Topguner] said the manager called across to back to him said hey, how are those currencies doing!!

7:48 PM [Topguner] my friend said good…have you heard anything new?

7:48 PM [Topguner] he said well yes…. last week they send us this new machine to count currency..

7:48 PM [Topguner] he said will your a bank dont you always have those around?

7:48 PM [Topguner] he said yes but this one is just for counting foreign currency…

7:49 PM [Topguner] my friend said really…whats it called…. the manager said its a DeLarue machine…. (no joke)

7:49 PM [Topguner] he said all the banks in the region have had a LOT of cash delivered too…

7:50 PM [Topguner] my friend asked how much and the manager said A LOT

7:50 PM [Topguner] wouldnt tell him exactly how much but my friend pressed him and said

7:50 PM [Topguner] like 2 times more….manager said, no…more

7:50 PM [Topguner] friend said like 3 or 4 times more…. manager said…yea…something like that!

7:51 PM [Topguner] said they had been told a big change was coming soon

7:51 PM [Topguner] but he did not know when….

7:51 PM [Topguner] now this guy i trust like a brother….and this was Wells Fargo!!!!

7:51 PM [Topguner] who in the past has told many they will never be exchanging the dinar!!!

7:52 PM [Topguner] not a big branch either!

7:52 PM [Topguner] lots of extra cash and a DeLarue machine!!!

7:52 PM [Topguner] I like it...!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

tongue.gifTHANKS FOR THE POST! My PB @ WFB has spoken of the DeLarue machines when I asked her and they know I have IQD.

But I told them I am not exchanging at a bank until I was assured of the process. I am not about to give anything up, until I see other peoples success and verified.

Plus as VIP, I am waiting to see what Adam has for us!!

PS: I always have the "Gambler" song stuck in my head when I think about the IQD.....

Good ole Kenny Rodgers...LOL tongue.gif

tongue.gifTHANKS FOR THE POST! My PB @ WFB has spoken of the DeLarue machines when I asked her and they know I have IQD.

But I told them I am not exchanging at a bank until I was assured of the process. I am not about to give anything up, until I see other peoples success and verified.

PS: I always have the "Gambler" song stuck in my head when I think about the IQD.....

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

I keep hearin a johnny paycheck tune runnin around in my head!!! :D

I like the thought of it, but like others have mentioned they don't need extra cash on hand, if you want proof of that next time you go into your bank ask them what would happen if wanted to cash a large check for cash...You are not walking out with a suitcase of cash...maybe several days later....

THEY DONT NEED LOTS O' CASH In the same way they didn't need lots o' Dinar for us to purshase them the first time around. They will take your Dinar and send it off and then the u.s. currency amount will be ready to pick up in 3-5 business days. Nothing special here.

Some banks will send the money off to be verified, some banks will do it right there while you wait...