Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feb 24-28 Kuwait / Iraq Huge Celebration!

KCT

February 24-28: Kuwait - Iraq ~ Huge Celebebration ~ Kuwait Liberated from Iraqi Occupation Forces ~ World Leaders Invited ~ President Talibani, etc..

Bumped ~ imo, This is great! Who Knows ~ This just might be the celebration of all celebrations !!!

____

*** Link ~ Iraq's President Talibani to attend ~ Chapter 7 ~ Talabani agreed to attend celebrations of the liberation of Kuwait - Calls for an end to all outstanding issues between the two countries

Remember ~ Link ~ Watch Jan. 20th ~ President Bush, Sr., Kuwait's Royal Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah ~ "20th Anniversary Liberation of Kuwait" ...

bush%2Bmeeting%2Bjan.%2B20th.jpg Balloons100.jpgKUWAIT 24-28 Feb 2011 Persian Gulf country marks twin anniversaries

Coalition forces liberated Kuwait from Iraqi occupation forces on 26 Feb 1991 at the conclusion of an operation named Desert Storm.

The coalition will be represented at the four days of events for the 20th anniversary. They are expected to include a Liberation Day Parade, air and maritime displays, and wreath laying ceremonies. Kuwait's Independence Day falls on Feb 25, but in 2011, the 50th anniversary, the main events shift to Jun 19, the date Kuwait's treaty with Britain was annulled.

On 2 Aug 1990, Iraq’s leader, Saddam Hussein, ordered the invasion and occupation of Kuwait.

His apparent aim was acquiring that nation’s large oil reserves, canceling a large debt Iraq owed Kuwait and expanding Iraqi power in the region.

The invasion lasted seven months. More than 30 countries helped liberate Kuwait under the leadership of the United States and the mandate of the United Nations.

The opening of Kuwait's new and spectacular National Football Stadium could be timed for either the February celebrations or the June celebrations. Britain plans to turn on a parachuting display for the occasion.

http://www.newsahead.com/preview/2011/02/24/kuwait-24-28-feb-2011-persian-gulf-country-marks-twin-anniversaries/index.php

more info. here: http://www.mideast-times.com/home_news.php?newsid=3040

</SPAN>

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If they can pull everything together by then, it seems like it would be the perfect time to celebrate the liberation; not only the Kuwaitis from Sadaam, but also the Iraqi's from the effects the Sadaam regime had on their currency.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

That's what I was thinking! It would be a very fitting completion of a full circle!

• Upvote 1

We have a bunch of RV impliers" Oh the banks quit selling dinar........RV......"Oh the Iraqis and Kuwait people are having a celebration...........must be RV time......Oh Egyptians are Rioting in the streets.....this is an RV sign....Look Maliki is getting hair plugs!!!.............It would take an RV for him to do that...I could go on and on but you get my point. This reminds me of that old story " PETER and the WOLF" After awile the towns people quit believing PETER PUMPER.............................................and you know the rest of the storyblink.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 16

We have a bunch of RV impliers" Oh the banks quit selling dinar........RV......"Oh the Iraqis and Kuwait people are having a celebration...........must be RV time......Oh Egyptians are Rioting in the streets.....this is an RV sign....Look Maliki is getting hair plugs!!!.............It would take an RV for him to do that...I could go on and on but you get my point. This reminds me of that old story " PETER and the WOLF" After awile the towns people quit believing PETER PUMPER.............................................and you know the rest of the storyblink.gif

When I was posting, it was not my intention to imply anything other that what was inferred: The president was attending the celebration, and intends to call for an end to all outstanding issues between their countries. (I didn't write the original article, which is why I referenced the site from which it was posted.) I happen to enjoy getting information on the "East Meets West-Articles of Interest" website when it seems news is slow here. (As it was when I was up at 6:00 am this morning) If it is something I thought was interesting, and others might also want to read, and it is not yet posted, I go ahead and share it.

So... I am I to understand from the context of your comments that I should not have shared this at all, because I am a pumper, and therefore the next time I post it will not be believable? (Because according to you I am one of the RV impliers?)

Just for clarification, I am not, nor have ever been a pumper. EVER.

Nor have I ever been a basher.

I think most bashing comes off as arrogance, and almost always is just unecessary negativity that none of us well intentioned DV members need. I have been reading this site regularly for over a year, and have noticed over time how some of the well intentioned members get discouraged from posting anything, even when they have good intel/sources (which I don't have) because of negative, unnecessary comments from others. Of course, by now, I know which posts are from less credulous sources but sometimes even go ahead and read them just for entertainment.

I have a great deal of respect for Adam, DinarVets, and all the patient mods who help us every day filter through and sort information as it becomes available. I truly enjoy having a place to connect with the information that is presented here in a very organized way. Once I've caught up with the "what's new?" posts that have been added since my last reading, if I have time, I try to make my own positive contributions (some better than others, admittedly) and I assure you I do this with the best intentions.

• Upvote 13

HEY KCT - STORY OF MY LIFE TO. I HAVE OVER THE YEARS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TRIED TO ADD...YES ADD - TO THE MIX OF "THINGS" WITH SOME NOTEWORTHY COMMENTS AND GET BLASTED!

MOST PEOPLE JUST LOOK BUT DON'T SEE! THERE ARE SO MANY SPINS ON WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO GET TO THE RV IT ISN'T WISE TO CRITISIZE ANOTHER PERSONS TAKE WITH A RESOLUTION OF THEIR OWN. EASY TO BASH...ANYONE CAN DO THAT-EVEN A MONKEY! LOL - THNAKS FOR THE PAST INFO AND APPEARS IT WILL PLAY OUT VERY CLOSE TO YOUR POST.

MANY NEWBIES HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANY HISTORY SO THIS ARTICLE TO THEM IS ....HUGE!

I GAVE HIM A NEGATIVE...PROBABLY GOT SOMETHING CAUGHT IN THE ZIPPER!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HEY KCT - STORY OF MY LIFE TO. I HAVE OVER THE YEARS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TRIED TO ADD...YES ADD - TO THE MIX OF "THINGS" WITH SOME NOTEWORTHY COMMENTS AND GET BLASTED!

MOST PEOPLE JUST LOOK BUT DON'T SEE! THERE ARE SO MANY SPINS ON WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO GET TO THE RV IT ISN'T WISE TO CRITISIZE ANOTHER PERSONS TAKE WITH A RESOLUTION OF THEIR OWN. EASY TO BASH...ANYONE CAN DO THAT-EVEN A MONKEY! LOL - THNAKS FOR THE PAST INFO AND APPEARS IT WILL PLAY OUT VERY CLOSE TO YOUR POST.

MANY NEWBIES HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANY HISTORY SO THIS ARTICLE TO THEM IS ....HUGE!

I GAVE HIM A NEGATIVE...PROBABLY GOT SOMETHING CAUGHT IN THE ZIPPER!

Thanks so much for the kind, supportive words! I needed that! smile.gif

I agree that there is so much information out there with varied "spins" as to how/when they are worded. For me, I have found that the more open-minded I am about the possiblilities of things that "could" be happening behind the scenes (not only in Iraq, but elsewhere as well) the better perspective I feel I have for what could actually be happening each week. (Not the same old Monday RV, but what pieces of the puzzle will fit this week, and what is the 'big picture" looking like?) In fact, sometimes I am actually looking for articles to read which help keep my expectations realistic and in balance.

• Upvote 1

I read this on going global website last night... Definitely a step in a positive direction.. ..Mongo did someone put hot sauce in your coco puffs this morning or what...

Just maybe it will R.V. in or before June of this year. Everything is coming together DinarVet brethren... stay positive and soon enough we'll all be sippin on margarita's a paradise...

• Upvote 2

When I was posting, it was not my intention to imply anything other that what was inferred: The president was attending the celebration, and intends to call for an end to all outstanding issues between their countries. (I didn't write the original article, which is why I referenced the site from which it was posted.) I happen to enjoy getting information on the "East Meets West-Articles of Interest" website when it seems news is slow here. (As it was when I was up at 6:00 am this morning) If it is something I thought was interesting, and others might also want to read, and it is not yet posted, I go ahead and share it.

So... I am I to understand from the context of your comments that I should not have shared this at all, because I am a pumper, and therefore the next time I post it will not be believable? (Because according to you I am one of the RV impliers?)

Just for clarification, I am not, nor have ever been a pumper. EVER.

Nor have I ever been a basher.

I think most bashing comes off as arrogance, and almost always is just unecessary negativity that none of us well intentioned DV members need. I have been reading this site regularly for over a year, and have noticed over time how some of the well intentioned members get discouraged from posting anything, even when they have good intel/sources (which I don't have) because of negative, unnecessary comments from others. Of course, by now, I know which posts are from less credulous sources but sometimes even go ahead and read them just for entertainment.

I have a great deal of respect for Adam, DinarVets, and all the patient mods who help us every day filter through and sort information as it becomes available. I truly enjoy having a place to connect with the information that is presented here in a very organized way. Once I've caught up with the "what's new?" posts that have been added since my last reading, if I have time, I try to make my own positive contributions (some better than others, admittedly) and I assure you I do this with the best intentions.

Your Right KCT... this was posted in the news section and not rumors....... I apologize...... I thought someone would try to attach your post to an RV in some way, which drives me nuts, when they do. this wasn't directed at you per se, just the people that see RV in everything they hearhuh.gif

I read this on going global website last night... Definitely a step in a positive direction.. ..Mongo did someone put hot sauce in your coco puffs this morning or what...

Just maybe it will R.V. in or before June of this year. Everything is coming together DinarVet brethren... stay positive and soon enough we'll all be sippin on margarita's a paradise...

Hot sauce in my coco puffs..................Hmmmm.................I'll have to try thatbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

This is how the posts have been developing: someone posts a very important issues, one that would at least receive constructive, thoughtful comments, and what happens. We start bashing for some wild reason (and I have done it too - some bizarre comments cannot go without a comment) but we loose track of the important issue that began the thread. We end in something that we wish we had hip boots for.

February 24-28: Kuwait - Iraq ~ Huge Celebebration ~ Kuwait Liberated from Iraqi Occupation Forces ~ World Leaders Invited ~ President Talibani, etc..

Bumped ~ imo, This is great! Who Knows ~ This just might be the celebration of all celebrations !!!

____

*** Link ~ Iraq's President Talibani to attend ~ Chapter 7 ~ Talabani agreed to attend celebrations of the liberation of Kuwait - Calls for an end to all outstanding issues between the two countries

Remember ~ Link ~ Watch Jan. 20th ~ President Bush, Sr., Kuwait's Royal Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah ~ "20th Anniversary Liberation of Kuwait" ...

bush%2Bmeeting%2Bjan.%2B20th.jpg Balloons100.jpgKUWAIT 24-28 Feb 2011 Persian Gulf country marks twin anniversaries

Coalition forces liberated Kuwait from Iraqi occupation forces on 26 Feb 1991 at the conclusion of an operation named Desert Storm.

The coalition will be represented at the four days of events for the 20th anniversary. They are expected to include a Liberation Day Parade, air and maritime displays, and wreath laying ceremonies. Kuwait's Independence Day falls on Feb 25, but in 2011, the 50th anniversary, the main events shift to Jun 19, the date Kuwait's treaty with Britain was annulled.

On 2 Aug 1990, Iraq’s leader, Saddam Hussein, ordered the invasion and occupation of Kuwait.

His apparent aim was acquiring that nation’s large oil reserves, canceling a large debt Iraq owed Kuwait and expanding Iraqi power in the region.

The invasion lasted seven months. More than 30 countries helped liberate Kuwait under the leadership of the United States and the mandate of the United Nations.

The opening of Kuwait's new and spectacular National Football Stadium could be timed for either the February celebrations or the June celebrations. Britain plans to turn on a parachuting display for the occasion.

http://www.newsahead.com/preview/2011/02/24/kuwait-24-28-feb-2011-persian-gulf-country-marks-twin-anniversaries/index.php

more info. here: http://www.mideast-times.com/home_news.php?newsid=3040

</SPAN>

Never be afraid to share some news worthy story! Money and investments bring out the most basic human instinct in us. i learned a long time ago the stock market, for example, runs on 2 basic human emotions; fear and greed.

IMO the bad posts are the RV will occur on xxxx date, because I dreamed it. Ignore the basher's, they are only 10-20% of the group. IMO they are burned out on waiting for a potential RV.

Have a good day and keep hoping for an RV!

KCT,

Thanks for the post. I think things are moving in the right direction. Situations in other ME areas, I beleive, will have a factor in moving things forward at a faster rate. It has been a long tough road for these people. If there is to be one shinning spot in the ME, let it be and start here. Thanks again!!! Stay thirsty my good RV brothers.cool.gif

• Upvote 1