Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Phoenix Update

KCT

(I am not sure if this is one and the same Phoenix we all know at DV. Does anyone else know?)

I am sharing the following links in the news section because of the title of the second link. However, I had to register and wait "approval from admin" before link would take me into the original forum in which this was posted, so consider it possible that other links are opinion or rumor. When I am allowed to read the rest, I will come back to paste more info. I thought it was worth beginning a thread if it is referring to our Pheonix.

These links were found on the following site:

http://articlesofint...-11th-2011.html

Phoenix SECOND Update Feb. 11th 2011

Link ~ http://afterthegoldr...e-feb-11th-2011/

Mubarak Resigns, Hands Power to Military

previous post ~ Phoenix Update ~ February 8, 2011 "Controlled Chaos" ...

• Upvote 2

Controlleld Chaos ????

Oh, for pity's sake, give us a break.

Controlled chaos is like saying ... oh, let's pick something absurd and oxymornonish ... say ... true rumors !!!!!

*sheesh*

I do wish people would be a little more careful with the adjectives they choose.

Not bashing the poster, good effort there. Just bemoaning the demise of the English language in my lifetime.

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Okay, as promised above, here is te posting from the update.smile.gif

Phoenix Update Feb. 12th 2011

As I have been saying from the start...this is 100% controlled chaos.

One that I have dubbed "Operation Capstone".

This is classic Hegelian dialectic in true human theater form.

Do you not see what has happened?

When ever in history have you seen one million angry people go face to face with an armed military with tanks and aircraft and the end result is a street party?

Right.

We are witnessing people dancing in the streets because they have just been placed under Martial Law!

Just know...the pre-selected leader is waiting groomed in the wings to take power after a fake election.

The man in waiting will be received with cheers.

Mean while the disposed Mubarak shall retire in luxury after his 30 years of CIA service while the military in charge now in Egypt receives all guidance and command from the Pentagon.

Right now the Pentagon is in direct control via the Egyptian Military of all assets, artifacts, economy and people of Egypt.

Welcome to the placement of the "Capstone"...welcome to the "Dawn of a New Day".

Meanwhile in Iraq now that the economy of Egypt is now under total control Iraq is free to move forward with the revaluation and all things need prior to same.

We can now expect to see things move very fast in Iraq now...faster than ever.

Please note...Malaki is not going anywhere...he was the selected man for Iraq at this time and will stay in power.

All of the talk of the no confidence in Malaki is all theater for the masses.

Last year right after the elections in Iraq when all seemed to be in chaos Malaki received a visit from a delegation from the Council on Foreign Relations at that moment it was set that Malaki was Iraq's man.

Allawi who was and is a CIA man played his part also and the delay that was seen all of last year was also "controlled chaos" and done to allow for time for other nations to prepare and place needed laws, restrictions and controls in place.

Remember the currency swaps? All things that were needed and all things that took time.

Well the last needed thing which we have just witnessed has been done so we should all be on alert for the pending revaluation.

Will it be this weekend? Next week?

We do not know but we do know this....the needed controls are now in place and both the world and Iraq are running out of time.

All in all...things are looking great!

Phoenix

• Upvote 6

Well chalk another one up for another conspiracy theory.....Well their is always some truth thrown in. But you have to let them play out to find out the real story or the real chain of events. And I really don't think Allawi is a CIA operative JUST MY HONEST OPINOIN. But I do believe Maliki has some major backing somewhere, He has dodge every bullet known to man, and still comes up clean...... :)

Controlleld Chaos ????

Oh, for pity's sake, give us a break.

Controlled chaos is like saying ... oh, let's pick something absurd and oxymornonish ... say ... true rumors !!!!!

*sheesh*

I do wish people would be a little more careful with the adjectives they choose.

Not bashing the poster, good effort there. Just bemoaning the demise of the English language in my lifetime.

smee2

Thank you smee2 for not giving up on the English language, which so many appear to be doing. I havent't got a clue what they are teaching in our schools these days but few who post on this site know the difference between there, their, and they're. As Steve Forbes would say, "With all your getting, get some education" and learn how to use these words properly. It's not that hard to learn.......if you are at all interested. Thanks again smee2, and pls keep up the pressure.

Thank you smee2 for not giving up on the English language, which so many appear to be doing. I havent't got a clue what they are teaching in our schools these days but few who post on this site know the difference between there, their, and they're. As Steve Forbes would say, "With all your getting, get some education" and learn how to use these words properly. It's not that hard to learn.......if you are at all interested. Thanks again smee2, and pls keep up the pressure.

Pretty ridiculous that ya'll even bring up this stuff, especially when you obviously don't even know the difference between your and you're.

• Upvote 3

The demise of the English language is, in part, because of the rise in popularity of texting. My 2 teenage boys (13 and 14) both misspell some of the simplest words on a regular basis. Often when they post on Facebook, I have to have one of them translate what was said. I have made a habit of correcting their spelling and grammar on their text messages as well as their Facebook posts (in front of ALL of their friends) and demand that when they text me, they use proper grammar and spelling. Don't get me started on their lack of punctuation! Here in Tennessee, we have a bad enough reputation for being 'back woods hillbilly rednecks' so when someone butchers the English language AND has a southern accent, it doesn't bode well for the stereotype we are already fighting to overcome.

OH Yeah! My pet peve on THIS site is the fact than alot of people can't spell the word SENSE. It makes sense that one would use common sense when posting their 2 cents worth on a thread. :)

There...that's my rant on the 'Kids these days..' Sadly I am only 34 and have begun with the "you know kids, back in MY day.." LOL!!!!

The demise of the English language is, in part, because of the rise in popularity of texting. My 2 teenage boys (13 and 14) both misspell some of the simplest words on a regular basis. Often when they post on Facebook, I have to have one of them translate what was said. I have made a habit of correcting their spelling and grammar on their text messages as well as their Facebook posts (in front of ALL of their friends) and demand that when they text me, they use proper grammar and spelling. Don't get me started on their lack of punctuation! Here in Tennessee, we have a bad enough reputation for being 'back woods hillbilly rednecks' so when someone butchers the English language AND has a southern accent, it doesn't bode well for the stereotype we are already fighting to overcome.

OH Yeah! My pet peve on THIS site is the fact than alot of people can't spell the word SENSE. It makes sense that one would use common sense when posting their 2 cents worth on a thread. :)

There...that's my rant on the 'Kids these days..' Sadly I am only 34 and have begun with the "you know kids, back in MY day.." LOL!!!!

Well, SINCE you brought up the use of SENSE, I of course have to add my two CENTS.... lol

Is it so difficult to acknowledge the red squiggles under the misspelled word, right click, and accept the correct choice? (bet you thought I would have used "except" instead of "accept".. hahahaha)

It does make it difficult to make my son understand that proper grammar and spelling is important. I stopped him also, he is 12, from sending acronyms used for words. Seems they are being updated everyday anyway. He finally understands the only way for someone to take your opinion seriously, when written, is to have proper spelling and punctuation. Otherwise, you are just branded not so knowledgeable in what you are talking about.

Oh yeah... GO RV!

Edited by SonOfAtomicVet

Well chalk another one up for another conspiracy theory.....Well their is always some truth thrown in. But you have to let them play out to find out the real story or the real chain of events. And I really don't think Allawi is a CIA operative JUST MY HONEST OPINOIN. But I do believe Maliki has some major backing somewhere, He has dodge every bullet known to man, and still comes up clean...... :)

What is your opinion based on as far as Alawi not being a CIA Operative??

"In December 1990, Allawi announced the existence of the Iraqi National Accord (INA). The group began to receive CIA funding in the same year. Six years later, using disillusioned Baathists in the military and government, it mounted an unsuccessful coup in Baghdad."

Time Magazine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayad_Allawi

Phoenix was right about Maliki...

http://www.cfr.org/terrorism/tenuous-deal-iraq/p23443

Who is the CFR????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

Read the part about the controversy section especially if you hate conspiracy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 2

Thanks! KCT for joining the site and posting the info so the rest of us have benefit of being able toread what is out there... and make decisions for ourselves.....

It would seem that the double speak is not much unlike that used by our government for years.... I have to say that the concept of controlled chaos makes perfet sense..... and that may well be a reflection of too many years staying low profile in the background while serving the country and its people...... B)

In any event, thanks for this angle shot in viewing the whole thing from a different perspecitve.... :) It is more than plausible in my world.... then again, I probably need to retire soon... :D:D

• Upvote 2

Pretty ridiculous that ya'll even bring up this stuff, especially when you obviously don't even know the difference between your and you're.

It is not ridiculous when such poor language skills are so frequently exhibited. It is embarrassing for the world to see how many Americans can not master common english.

If I had wanted to say "with all you are (you're) getting", that would have been incorrect in this context. It is "with all your getting" where "your" is intended to be used in the possessive.

So, sorry, but you are wrong in this case. Other than that, thanks for the bash.