Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sometimes I see people on here getting ,well for lack of a better word, "bratty". Myself included and there were a couple of times that I thought I had said some things to other members which could have been worded a lot more tactfully, and in reality I probably should have been at least warned and maybe... banned. But the infinite patience I see from the mods at times really impresses me. They put up with a lot and should probably crack down more on people but they dont. So I think they should be thanked for doing a job that at times is thankless, much like being a policeman. What they do must be a labor of love and or they're just a little cracked and like the abuse :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K I know their patience has taught me more patience and kindness so I just wanted to take a moment to tell them good job guys and gals, you are appreciated B)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Let me add my nod to the administrators and moderators of the site. They DO a great job, for very little in return apart, really, from the knowledge that they are helping to keep the forum going, and useful, and helpful.

I suspect most of us would like to say thanks to them, and it is most thoughtful of you to do so. Thanks to YOU for making that move.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

yes thank you so much...especially to davhina and pvs...i was posting wrong and they were very polite in instructing me on how to do it when others were wanting me banned...so thank you again...and thanks to all....p.s. still afraid to post something because of putting it in the wrong place :blink::D:D

• Upvote 2

Thanks Doc - I am new to the MOD Family but not new to the DV Family and the MOD's that have been around and even the other new ones are a great group....thanks for the kinds words and to the MOD's that have been around for quite some time, I too thank you for making this such a great site....

• Upvote 2

yes thank you so much...especially to davhina and pvs...i was posting wrong and they were very polite in instructing me on how to do it when others were wanting me banned...so thank you again...and thanks to all....p.s. still afraid to post something because of putting it in the wrong place :blink::D:D

:tiphat: You are very welcome :D

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

It is truly an interesting cross section of folks that have gathered together here on DV, linked by one common thread - The Dinar.

We collectively represent many different view points, Countries, and Nationalities focused on a single outcome or "event". It is amazing to see the group collaborate and investigate issues, statements, and data usually within minutes :D and not only determine the source, but it's validity, and applicability into a puzzle in which the pieces are spread throughout humanity.

We have come to know the personalities, gifts, and value of the Meds, Okies, Smees, Tiffanys, Docs, Knight, ect...and with built in entertainment to boot ! :P

Guarantee we have all learned worldly politics, monetary systems, history, Forex, and most importantly about the people of Iraq.

As all this information is whizzing by the Mods are keeping it a managable, retrievable form, and most importantly with a bit of sanity linked to it.

It is within itself an amazing feat, and one can only imagine the meltdown that would occur if our Mods didn't "have the ball".

Mods - A sincere thanks for all you do - ;)

D

• Upvote 2

........ labor of love and or they're just a little cracked and like the abuse :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K I know their patience has taught me more patience and kindness so I just wanted to take a moment to tell them good job guys and gals, you are appreciated B)

maybe a bit of both??? :P

Thanks dear, you don't know how much we appreciate reformation around here ;)

All kidding aside, it was very thoughtful of you to post this message and I am humbly grateful.

blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 2