Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK, I promised for those interested to post when I got a response back from the Twitter in Turkey who stated the IQD RV at .30..Relaying as promised

tbush

Thanks, tbush.

Just this morning I looked at that tweet...so you are the guy "with the questions". LOL

Good job. :)

However, I thought she was unclear if mid-February or mid-year. Either way, it is okay.

Edited by jola
  • Upvote 1

ALL THE HATERS PLEASE SIT ON YOUR HANDS....ONCE AGAIN THIS IS IN RUMORS FOR A REASON AND FOR *ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY*

Twitter @trke96 from Turkey a couple of weeks ago twitted that the IQD RV's at 1 IQD to .30 USD.

@trke96's tweet was in arabic and translated to english in the above sentence.

I tweeted back to @trke96 in Arabic and in Turkish " how are you aware and know that the IQD will RV at 1 IQD to .30 USD"

On Feb 7 @trke96 in arabic stated "عندي مصادر خاصة تقول ان الدينار العراقي سيرتفع ويصل الى ٣٠ سنتا خلال اشهر في منتصف ٢٠١١ "

Which translated in English to "I have private sources, says that the Iraqi dinar will rise and reach 30 cents during the months in mid-2011"

That's it... I delivered as promised if I were to get a response back. Don't stone me :rolleyes:

You know.... I wonder if there are pumpers from other countries all over the place as well. I am sure many many people are sitting on IQD waiting for it to be worth something.

$0.30 also seems logical/reasonable as well. -- And Mid-year seems like a reasonable target date as well.

Considering the release of the DFI funds happens in June.

In my opinion, I intend to always invest wisely until the IQD becomes tradeable. With Iraq being a democratic Nation that is re-building, it'll soon have to hit a tradeable market in my opinion.

It's also been pegged at a crap-value for years... 1 would think it has to be worth more than what it is...

Time will tell.....

Sit back and enjoy the ride folks!

• Upvote 3

To be honest both the rate and the timeline are EXTREMELY logical.....dont know why so many think it cant come in low....it will come in at whatever they feel they can sustain.....30 cents is honestly a good starting point (which it def will go up in time) and I will be happy with that.....Im not greedy.....just want enough to pay off my loans and get my CTS-V!!! Anything after that is just gravy!!! Be happy for what we get people.......especially for how little we all invested!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

To be honest both the rate and the timeline are EXTREMELY logical.....dont know why so many think it cant come in low....it will come in at whatever they feel they can sustain.....30 cents is honestly a good starting point (which it def will go up in time) and I will be happy with that.....Im not greedy.....just want enough to pay off my loans and get my CTS-V!!! Anything after that is just gravy!!! Be happy for what we get people.......especially for how little we all invested!!!

That is so true KEEP, Adam from the begining has always had his thoughts around the .10.... for a "Ihave intel statement" at least it's more at a realistic stage. .30 cents will sure take care of me for a looooooong time. :) Me personally through my own research is still sticking to 1.80ish.

• Upvote 2

I agree and I will take that, plenty of money if you are wise with it! :)

• Upvote 1

I agree, and I will take it without blinking an eye! Thanks for the info! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

doesn't really provide anything substantial. Don't know about the timeline, but i believe the rate is too low for the many reasons that has been posted throughout this website (DV). Thanks for reporting however.

I will take it if 1 IQD=.30USD. Could she have meant that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ooohh.. good catch!!!

I think a lot of us get those #s confused.

Look at how DT does their rates.

If 1=1170

We want to see 1=0.xxxx

As a matter of fact she tweeted two different tweets 2 weeks ago, you can look for yourself. #1 was .305 USD and #2 was .30 USD

The response posted today is in reference to only .30 USD.... so who knows

Edited by tbush

In reference to the DT Site and using Kuwait as an example:

$1 = 0.267 KWD (In other words, it takes $3.75 USD to create 1 KWD)

If $1=0.30 IQD (In other words, it'll take $3.33 to create 1 IQD)

It can be looked at 2 ways, and we're all likely to misinterpret this going into the future on numerous occasions...

Given that the tweet stated at one time 0.305, I'm going to assume it could potentially be equal to $3.29 per 1 IQD.

But than again, this tweeter would have to be correct, have good intel/sources, and so forth.

However, if a person were to be tweeting they knew the rate anywhere in the world... Could we really believe them??

• Upvote 2

Someone mentioned pumpers in their reply and I honestly believe that since everything has happened in the last year and that this thing has been going on for over 7 years that the pumpers time has come and gone. Everything is in a low point now that not even the pumpers could spin this to sell Dinars. If anyone buys Dinars now has nobody to blame but them self. Who really knows when and if this thing will ever end.

• Upvote 2

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! i don` t know ,,, i`m a new man around here ,,so i have read that the lower r.v. @ 30..too 1 i q d would infact start a mad rush, to those folks whom have been watching in the wings so to speak,,( maybe) if there is 100 million dinar out and the .30 rate hit ,, and a flood of buyers followed, now there are 500 nmillion out ,, would that not lower the price,, or would that be like a tilting point and drive up the r.v. number ?? i believe that a true number in the range of 1.50 too 2.50 would be realistic. although with the ding dongs out there still shooting morters in too the area might slow the r. v. process a bite more thanks for the intrest,,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Couldn't agree more keep!! More U.N. sanctions on Iraq will be lifted in June. The price seems like a realistic and sustainable starting point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1