Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or not???

keepmwlknfny

Me and another member here (easyrider) get online and play COD all the time now and we have met some other dinar investors along the way....well one chick that we play with happens to work at a BOA in one of the major cities in CA.......She doesnt have much of a clue about ANY foreign currency (she was asked) so we pretty much didnt take it any further in asking her if she knew about the dinar....would be basically pointless......so we never really brought it up around her again....well the other day she is online and she starts talking about her day at work and goes on to mention something about them getting a big currency machine....bigger then what would normally be used for counting USD.....she was saying they just got one in but she couldnt remember how to pronounce the name of it.....so you all know the first thing that came to mind.......DE LA RUE!!!! After screaming that out she of course confirmed that was the name of the machine......BUT she did say that she has not been told what they are going to be used for and they have NOT started any kind of training yet for the employees....simply that one has arrived at her branch......of course we will be pressing her and already told her if she hears anything else about them or starts training on them to let me or easyrider know.....either one of us will try and keep you updated if we hear anything further....this was just a really random occurance but it DEF got my attention and a small glimmer of hope broke out from behind the clouds :lol: .....in the meantime I am talking to a close friend of mine back home who is in good with the corporate office headquarters of BOA to see if this is new, if any other branches are recieving them, and what exactly they could be getting them for.........could this all be a coincidence??? MAYBE.......but given the timing of it, I would have to say right now it COULD go a bit beyond just being a simple coincidence......I guess we will have to wait and see what the next few days bring us and what exactly I hear back from my friend......just thought I would share this with everyone, especially since alot of you constantly tell me Im just a negative nancy :lol: for keeping a level head and trying to stay realistic about everything....and tell me that I never have anything positive to say.....which is false as well.....there just hasent been much to talk about or get excited about since most of CH7 was released and Maliki was finally given permission to form the govt.....we are in waiting mode right now....thats why even the gurus are reaching hard right now just to spin something into meaning the RV is next week....bad enough to that they are taking simple typos and turning them into hardcore "intel" :lol: And Im not just going to sit here and type up nonsense for you to read everyday just so you have something to do......I think you all get enough of that from TK, Okie, and PD.........can anyone else confirm a similar occurance anywhere else across the country with BOA??? STAY THIRSTY!!!!

Let's toast it up!! B)

1_125_big.jpg

• Upvote 2

Good stuff brother... B) Yeah, it's been so quiet where I'm at, you could hear the proverbial pin drop. The people I drop questions too have said things have been overly quiet in their areas of expertise as well. Everyone is still optimistic, but have nothing new, so it's good to see something that alludes to foward movement. :D

• Upvote 1

This is funny...I have watched this joker bash everyone who posts anything! I for one think this whole (story) is crap. Leave the intel to more qualified people and go back to bashing , your better at that.

PS change your avatar, you would'nt want people to think your a little wise ass!

Edited by bonechip
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

This is funny...I have watched this joker bash everyone who posts anything! I for one think this whole (story) is crap. Leave the intel to more qualified people and go back to bashing , your better at that.

PS change your avatar, you would'nt want people to think your a little wise ass!

:lol::lol: Well its easy to bash when something is knowingly false and way out in space....which most things are that get posted on these forums......a little common sense will help you too I promise!! And your right.....I made this up because I wanted to look cool for YOU!!!! You think all these other people are cool and I feel left out so I wanted to make up a random story like your leaders in this investment to even things up :( So did it work?? Am I super duper cool now?? :lol::lol: Maybe you should do a little homework on who you are talking about there guy......its not about intel....hahaha its all about putting pieces together.....if you havent noticed yet "intel" is another word for "here is a BS story I thought up of just to get a rise out of you" get with the program partner.......dont get left behind k? And if you look at my past posts you might have a better idea of where I am coming from.....Im a straight shooter.....tell it like it is....even if you dont wanna hear it.....and alot of the "bashing" you might see from me is because I was in one way or another able to verify or debunk what was being said or posted.......

P.S.- I know its hard looking at my avatar knowing how much better looking I am then yourself.....not everyone can be blessed with looks......the dinar could help ya out a little I would assume...... :lol::lol:

hey oilforlife guy you sound like a jelouys okie hmmm.....

:lol::lol: You might be right........

• Downvote 1

Keep and Easy thanks I have read all the posts and am still laughing. Your story is interesting, and I agree your just as much a guru as the ones that continually claim all their fame and knowledge. I do enjoy Your Negative Nancy comments as they are usually right on. You put forth the thoughts that most educated investors are thinking when the pumpers take a one-liner and exploit it to an rv any second now. rolleyes.gif

:lol::lol: Well its easy to bash when something is knowingly false and way out in space....which most things are that get posted on these forums......a little common sense will help you too I promise!! And your right.....I made this up because I wanted to look cool for YOU!!!! You think all these other people are cool and I feel left out so I wanted to make up a random story like your leaders in this investment to even things up :( So did it work?? Am I super duper cool now?? :lol::lol: Maybe you should do a little homework on who you are talking about there guy......its not about intel....hahaha its all about putting pieces together.....if you havent noticed yet "intel" is another word for "here is a BS story I thought up of just to get a rise out of you" get with the program partner.......dont get left behind k? And if you look at my past posts you might have a better idea of where I am coming from.....Im a straight shooter.....tell it like it is....even if you dont wanna hear it.....and alot of the "bashing" you might see from me is because I was in one way or another able to verify or debunk what was being said or posted.......

P.S.- I know its hard looking at my avatar knowing how much better looking I am then yourself.....not everyone can be blessed with looks......the dinar could help ya out a little I would assume...... :lol::lol:

your a funny dude, I'll give you that! If you think you have been blessed with good looks, well trust me I just debunked that! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Me and another member here (easyrider) get online and play COD all the time now and we have met some other dinar investors along the way....well one chick that we play with happens to work at a BOA in one of the major cities in CA.......She doesnt have much of a clue about ANY foreign currency (she was asked) so we pretty much didnt take it any further in asking her if she knew about the dinar....would be basically pointless......so we never really brought it up around her again....well the other day she is online and she starts talking about her day at work and goes on to mention something about them getting a big currency machine....bigger then what would normally be used for counting USD.....she was saying they just got one in but she couldnt remember how to pronounce the name of it.....so you all know the first thing that came to mind.......DE LA RUE!!!! After screaming that out she of course confirmed that was the name of the machine......BUT she did say that she has not been told what they are going to be used for and they have NOT started any kind of training yet for the employees....simply that one has arrived at her branch......of course we will be pressing her and already told her if she hears anything else about them or starts training on them to let me or easyrider know.....either one of us will try and keep you updated if we hear anything further....this was just a really random occurance but it DEF got my attention and a small glimmer of hope broke out from behind the clouds :lol: .....in the meantime I am talking to a close friend of mine back home who is in good with the corporate office headquarters of BOA to see if this is new, if any other branches are recieving them, and what exactly they could be getting them for.........could this all be a coincidence??? MAYBE.......but given the timing of it, I would have to say right now it COULD go a bit beyond just being a simple coincidence......I guess we will have to wait and see what the next few days bring us and what exactly I hear back from my friend......just thought I would share this with everyone, especially since alot of you constantly tell me Im just a negative nancy :lol: for keeping a level head and trying to stay realistic about everything....and tell me that I never have anything positive to say.....which is false as well.....there just hasent been much to talk about or get excited about since most of CH7 was released and Maliki was finally given permission to form the govt.....we are in waiting mode right now....thats why even the gurus are reaching hard right now just to spin something into meaning the RV is next week....bad enough to that they are taking simple typos and turning them into hardcore "intel" :lol: And Im not just going to sit here and type up nonsense for you to read everyday just so you have something to do......I think you all get enough of that from TK, Okie, and PD.........can anyone else confirm a similar occurance anywhere else across the country with BOA??? STAY THIRSTY!!!!

Hmmmm, kind of confirms the rumor I posted last week (which was true, as far as I was told from the BOA bank anyways), that some branches of the BOA would be dealing with the dinar sOOn, guess I'm really not that much of "FARSE", as you put it, after all. Thanks for the post, it's gOOd information, appreciate it.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar
  • Upvote 1

"...she starts talking about her day at work and goes on to mention something about them getting a big currency machine....bigger then what would normally be used for counting USD....."

Good post keepm. For me, the meat of the message is in the line quoted from your post. It is not that they have a De La Rue machine, but that it is "bigger" than normal. It would seem that someone may be planning to deal in VOLUMES of currency. GO RV!

B)

LOL I'm with him! Seriously, there was only one thing in your post that troubled me (and I'm not taking a shot at you or her ... I'd like this to be a nation-wide movement ... don't ya' know!) and that is the "size" of the De La Rue/Brandt 8625-200

Most banks have USD authenticating machines ... some count ... some don't but most are about the same size.

The 8625-200 is not big ... I know we've all seen them in a video on various sites showing how it stops processing a stack of IQD when a Sadaam Dinar is inserted in the middle of the stack. I'm not trying to split hairs ... it just isn't big! Can you get her to verify the model number? After all, De La Rue prints/printed 42(?) other nation's currencies and there are all sorts of machines for verifying different currencies ... although, just like you I don't see a reason (on the world stage) that a bank would get one of these other than for IQD.

Also, I've always marveled at reports that have said that a bank (Baghdad) was taking the weekend to train their employees on it. There is a copy of the manual on the internet.

It goes something like this: 1) plug in 2)stack bills on tray 3) hit button 4) you're trained ... lol

I'll look up the dimensions if you like but ...

Again, any chance you can get her to tell you the model number ... it should say "Brandt 8625" on the front ... on the back is the model # and serial number and should reflect "8625-200"

Have a nice weekend and peace to all

Doc31

Too funny ... now they are after you ... OMGosh!

I'm sure it would take some employees longer to clock in vs training period :confused::unsure:

I always love and trust your judgement - so hearing this news from you is great. I thinks all this may go together - it takes time - I had to quite reading so much. Waiting for Adams email. But like info from you and other reliable and straight shooters like you, Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Yeah, wow, I just posted a conversation I just had with one of my buddies, I guess there are a few banks getting these machines.... That's got to mean something, I'm kinda getting a little tingley! LOL... I know it's still a waiting game, but these machines coming in does sound positive. :D

Who is your buddy?? What is he hearing and what other banks is he saying that are getting these machines?? And is this new?? Or have these branches had them for awhile??

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif Well like I said.....I dont post anything just for the heck of it.....only when there is something really worth it.....and I think you would agree this is worth posting......quite interesting actually......got my fingers and toes crossed on this one.......

Wow :) Good 2 see u in with some + marks :) 2 many have not liked your logic, all they wanna hear is RV 2day :) GREAT Post +1 :) Like u care about a + :) U like 2 keep it real and i respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

You shouldn't read anything into the De La Rue machines. It means nothing. They are used to verify large sums of "our" money. I don't know a bank branch that doesn't use one. FYI They can tell you if a US bill is counterfit ie like a $10.00 bill changed to a $100.00. This is why banks use them. I have worked at banks for over 25 years and almost everyday a counterfit note is passed. They seem to target garage sales, craigs list etc... If you take cash for something you are selling youbetter know what to look for in currency. Again the machines mean nothing andbanks will not be given any advance notice.

• Upvote 2

You shouldn't read anything into the De La Rue machines. It means nothing. They are used to verify large sums of "our" money. I don't know a bank branch that doesn't use one. FYI They can tell you if a US bill is counterfit ie like a $10.00 bill changed to a $100.00. This is why banks use them. I have worked at banks for over 25 years and almost everyday a counterfit note is passed. They seem to target garage sales, craigs list etc... If you take cash for something you are selling youbetter know what to look for in currency. Again the machines mean nothing andbanks will not be given any advance notice.

Well thanks for your input.....its not like I was trying to hype that it means its about to RV..... :lol: Just stating something I thought was interesting for BOA.....what do you mean you dont know a bank branch that doesnt use one?? Cause it seems like a bunch of these banks have no idea what a de la rue machine is when people go in and ask about them....like they are clueless to even what it does.....there have been countless bankers on this site come forward and admit that either they dont have one at their branch, dont know any of the branches around them geographically that have them, and/or didnt even know what a de la rue machine was until they got into this investment.......and FYI, no one said anything about the bank having a heads up about the dinar about to RV.....this post was simply to see how many other people know of BOA specifically that have, or that are getting these machines in....and so far only one has come forward about it......not to mention that even most BOA branches that are called say they dont have a need for one, or that they have maybe one at a corporate office location/headquarters......and this specific location Im speaking about in the post is in one of the major cities in california so if pretty much every branch has one then wouldnt you think that this branch/location would of already had one awhile back?? but thanks again for your input.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2