Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie 2/3/11

lanc3hck

Box office review:

As usual we get great entertainment value, but the story left me doubting its validity.

Weak plot, poor character development, dishonest on-screen relationships.

The director continually relies on the same cast of characters, which leaves us wanting something new and fresh.

To sum up, its just not believable anymore.

I predict a low draw at the box office and a high chance of "direct to dvd" releases for future endeavors.

I give it a big thumbs down..........

:lol:

Okie, please tell us where to find The Gazette on line. That would certainly help !

The Gazette you said had this in writing !

Several have posted over the past few months in various forums that the Iraqi Gazette no longer exists. No one can find it online. There was a small article or post several weeks ago (sorry, don't have eidetic memory lol) that stated the Iraqi Gazette had been replaced by some official Iraqi law review or something similar. To date, no one has been able to produce a link to it. Apparently, the last Iraqi Gazette posts are from sometime in 2009, if memory serves. Perhaps a clever Internet sleuth can find a link to this elusive legal document and share it with us dinar watchers. I have spent a few hours searching for it myself and have yet to find it. It is the legal source where all things related to the Iraq govt are posted as soon as ratified.

Since no one has been able to provide a valid 'Iraq Gazette' link, I'm curious to know how some people know something has been posted to it... (budget?) ..... :blink:

I gave you a plus, just for having the stones to post it.....You gotta laugh at every okie post, honestly because its that funny.....He really is out there, Waaaaaaaaaaay out there....I know there will be people who will take his side...all I can say is READ AT OWN RISK......he is full of it.......There are a couple of very important things that need to happen first, and as of now they have not happend, so dont get caught up in this guys BULL, he`s just a pumper trying to do his job....just read and laugh :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Rumor's are what you make of them. If they put a smile on your face and make you laugh that's a good thing. If you get angry and feel the need to lash out then perhaps you shouldn't read the rumors. I honestly think Okie believes what he is posting, even though his contacts are probably feeding him a bunch of crap. Remember who is control of the press and media?? Yep, probably half the stuff we are reading is totally inaccurate. I find all of this very entertaining!! GO RV! ;)

Someone should have this clowns INTERNET Connection shut down. I would actually crawl in a hole and never come out if I was okie. The guy is pathalogical and for the life of me I have no idea why anyone rehashes this trash. Stop feeding the troll.

Don't know why you are getting all the negatives. I have been viewing GET and Okie with initial excitement, then disgust with ALL OKIES dates and rates. Don't know how he can show himself, it really is ignorant. THEN I FOUND THIS BELOW POSTED TODAY - Okie DOES NOT KNOW WHO BIDEN IS??

SAY WHAT????? WHAT AN IDIOT!!! I'll never look at an OKIE post again!

12:50 PM [tjames88] Does anyone have confirmation that Biden was in Iraq yesterday

12:50 PM [lifeisgood2] first time I heard that too tj

12:51 PM [harleyrider] Okie said he doesn’t know who Biden is.

• Upvote 1

i just think it's annoying that all these posts fill up with posts that are totally negative and derogatory.

End Quote

But People are entitlled to express their opinions just like Okie is entitled to spit out his "intel".....As they say.......... If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I like reading everything and then give my comment if I so feel inclined.

This guy is a total head job.......We do not need this kind of a post, It just plays with peoples emotions and ends up huting them. This guy is out of control.

This goes without saying, but some people are ignorant, this is NOT my intel. And if you bash me for passing info along, you are ridiculous.

Thank you. =]

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] more confirmation coming in from many sources--looks like monday will be a day that will be really busy if your a banker

KIE_OIL_MAN] you guys--screw your heads on straight--monday will probably be the 1st opportunity to cash in----geeeessssshhhh

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the budget indicates 14 dinar per barrell===5.21 rate

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] its all done--what more is to be said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] its all done--what more is to be said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki will take the credit

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] he filled the positions yesterday

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] everything done yesterday

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] probably at any moment

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] thnx for consideration---feeling better--god bless you guys also--i am calling the ball

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] things have speeded up since cc

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the r/v is a done deal--politics will come into play later

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] managed float for at least 6 months possibly longer

Time frame to cash in?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] no time frame--they will always have too honor their currency

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 5.21 is what their budget indicates

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] posted in gazette

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budget posted

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 14 dinars per barrell

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] based on 73 bucks

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] monday probably

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] my intel is from sources

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] all done--already published--thats the final act

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] international pressure--no delays--where did you get that?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] they will all transpire rapidly and yes 3 cents on dong

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] don't start splitting hairs again--i said rate was based on oil price in budget

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] come on guy--i have sources--our gov and iraq gov---is that good enough?

OKIE_OIL_MAN] did he tell you about the currency shortage

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] liquidity in iraq is limited

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] no un-rest when there spending their new wealth

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] auctions are cbi selling lower denoms to iraqi banks

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] news from iraq is delivered to us by pony express

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the auctions are the way to distribute the lower denoms into all iraq banks

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] no canada r/v---rumor

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] hi randy--talk with antonio daily--world wide inplications to put a band-aid effect on hurting currencies and countries

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yes--us treasury notes to be issued

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] replaces the old fed notes

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cbi first then fore-x

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] contracts not being cancelled--be specific regarding what contracts entails

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] monday--looks like the day

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 14 dinar per barrell for oil--do your own calculations

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki gave positions yesterday of remaining ministrys--security will be under the authority of the newly formed presidential council headed by allawa

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALLAWAI

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] theres excitiment--i wet my pants twice this morning

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the gazette had to publish all laws before it would be effective

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] both--cbi is only official

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] that figure is extrapalated from their budget

[bigEngine] Divide 73 by 14 equals 5.21.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] reserves and monetized assets of oil yet to be produced as per imf mandates published in november