Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki to Submit the Names of Candidates For the Ministries

VIZIOIRAQI

Source: al-Maliki to Submit the Names of Candidates For the Ministries Managed Proxy

Source: al-Maliki to submit Ngeevi afternoon the names of candidates for the ministries managed proxy

A source in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Thursday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will present this afternoon to Speaker of Parliament the names of candidates for ministerial positions which are managed by proxy.

A source in the Chamber of the Parliament of the media in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will present this afternoon, the names of candidates for ministerial positions, which is currently run by proxy to the Chairman of Parliament Osama Nujaifi for a vote in parliament.”

The source, who requested anonymity, that “al-Maliki will present the names of candidates for the ministries of the six currently managed by proxy, without naming the security ministries,” expected, “The security ministries will be resolved in the coming days.”

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, this morning, held its twenty-eighth session under the chairmanship of Osama Najafi and the presence of 250 deputies to discuss the issue of the Federal Court decision on the mechanism of the submission of proposals and draft laws, as well as discuss the reality of power in the country.

The Iraqi parliament granted in its meeting held on 21 December last year, the confidence of the Government of incomplete headed by Nuri al-Maliki, also saw the meeting also sworn in by the President and members of the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article 79 of the Iraqi Constitution.

The number of ministries that voted in by the 38 Ministry, including the nine ministries proxy, namely the Ministry of Interior and Defense and National Security, which was entrusted to the Prime Minister, the Ministry of merchants assigned to the Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways, and power entrusted to the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Hussain al-Shahristani, the Ministry of Women assigned to the Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, the Ministry of State for reconciliation entrusted to the Higher Education Minister Ali al-Adeeb, the municipalities delegated its functions to the Minister of Housing Mohammed owner Darraji, and finally the Ministry of civil society organizations to the Minister of Displacement and Migration Dindar Ndjeman, and between ministries are also 12 and the Ministry of State.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/16870/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

• Upvote 4

I know.. how can you be ALLOWED to take all these fkn days off when your people are starving in the streets???

I thought religion was SUPPOSE to be about love and caring.. but these people.. who are amongst the most religious in the WORLD.. are bickering over all these items, and taking breaks while the people suffer....

Yea. GREAT religion.. where can I get my towel and sign up??? lmao

In the Coming DAYS??? Can u be a LITTLE more VAGUE please??? lol

I actually think that the DMV gets things done fater

"in the coming days" was a phrase used countless times as everyone waited months for the election results........................ughhhhhh................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

MSG To GOI:

Hey.. TAKE YOUR TIME!! Get it done RIGHT! Who cares if by the time you are ready to govern your people, they will have nothing but hunger and hate for you.. DONT WORRY. Take until June or July to ratify the 2011 budget.. no worries.. You will keep raking in the USD from us dumb ass Dinar investors that actually believe we can turn $1000 into $1,000,000. In the meantime.. continue to argue about who gets what, and who gives what to whom.. Dont worry about the U.S. Government that spent Trillions to liberate your country, dont worry about the 4000+ American Soldiers that gave thier LIFE for your country and the people in it. Dont worry about Egypt and the unrest in the rest of the region.. im sure That situation could Never happen to you. Just keep taking vacations and time off to honor the dead.. then come back and work 1/2 day.. get a few things done.. argue some more.. then go home and rest your head on the $400 pillow. Dont worry that you are the 1 and Only shot of making Democracy work in the ME and the whole world is watching you.

In fact ya know what.. youve done so much.. time to take another break. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel this could be a GOOD THING, if they actually agree on them! SEAT THE GOV. and SHABS WILL RELEASE THE RV!!! WE KNOW THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.. I read they will meet Saturday, a day sooner sounds good!

RIOTS ARE BECOMING MORE POPULAR THESE DAYS! blink.gifohmy.gif AND SERIOSLY, I would be too if I were one of them... Give them Hell PEOPLE!!! biggrin.gifangry.gif

THANKS FOR THE POST VIZIO!!

In the Coming DAYS??? Can u be a LITTLE more VAGUE please??? lol

I actually think that the DMV gets things done fater

In the coming days? That's the same term they used in reference to the gov being formed a week after the March 7, 2010 elections. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!