Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in MN

Dinar_Time

Ok I'm writing this from my phone. I'm waiting outside US Bank HQ with a large potato sack for my cash. It's cold out here!!! How long will I have to wait?

only till it RVs I am sure it will be soon LOL... no need to leave just treat it like you are waiting for Ozzy tickets or something LOLbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I think the point of his post is that all these TK/Okie rumors are as good as a 6 month old baby blabbering about Dinar.

I don't see it any different than Okie or TK rumor.

Good one!

So what you are saying is it didn't really happen.. dangit.. I had my bags packed and was ready to head home..

Go Rv

God Bless America

God Bless Minnesota

Ok I'm writing this from my phone. I'm waiting outside US Bank HQ with a large potato sack for my cash. It's cold out here!!! How long will I have to wait?

Not long my good man!!

I think the point of his post is that all these TK/Okie rumors are as good as a 6 month old baby blabbering about Dinar.

I don't see it any different than Okie or TK rumor.

Good one!

They were the inspiration behind this post!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Well thanks for the plus i really need it everyone is giving me negatives and im really hurt by it!

There is 2 guys behind me at the bank already holy crap look who it is, its Okie and TK

Ironically, I think Okie is from ND.. Bismarck area...

So he wouldn't of actually had that much of a drive :)

Hey... I live near Fargo, ND. Today we nearly made our way into the low 30s... That's is pretty decent in my mind. Tomorrow, we should be expecting even warmer weather.

I was able to walk around without a coat and just a zippered sweatshirt.

Any southerner likely couldn't brave our winters.. I hear places were closing in Texas due to Freezing rain... We people of MN would laugh at that... And still make it to work on time :)

• Upvote 1

Hey... I live near Fargo, ND. Today we nearly made our way into the low 30s... That's is pretty decent in my mind. Tomorrow, we should be expecting even warmer weather.

Any southerner likely couldn't brave our winters.. I hear places were closing in Texas due to Freezing rain... We people of MN would laugh at that... And still make it to work on time :)

Agreed :)

Agreed :)

• Upvote 1

I know I like to get right to the point and leave it at that :) Thank You

Dont Hit the red pill im on the internet on my phone outside the bank!! Guess what guys im First in Line!!!!!!:)

Look at my profile picture you can see im already bundled up if you see me at the bank im the litttle guy in the bear outfit!!! :)

THINKING WE NEED SOMETHING LIGHT AND FUNNY THANKS DINAR_TIME

THINKING WE NEED SOMETHING LIGHT AND FUNNY THANKS DINAR_TIME

:) just trying to make things a little cheerfull and less serious. Its crazy what this site has turned into im starting to think about 75% of people on here have no humor yet they read the rumors when they know there is no RV yet and then get mad and freak out on people its nuts ill tell ya.. Anyway glad there is still people like you who enjoy some humor here and there :) GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1