Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD Breaking News - Steve - 2/2/2011 @ 6:13 PM

ronscarpa

so you all sat around in a circle and thought of this up, huh, sounds like a circle jerk to me :lol:

:lol::lol: You may be right.......we will see what they have to say next.....let me guess.....something along the lines of "well you know this IS Iraq and things change all the time".....just a little something to make them feel better when they realize they were off once again....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

:lol::lol: You may be right.......we will see what they have to say next.....let me guess.....something along the lines of "well you know this IS Iraq and things change all the time".....just a little something to make them feel better when they realize they were off once again....

They are going crazy over there on the site! The ones that didn't go over the edge of the cliff with the leader of the herd have sold their wives, husbands, houses and the kids to buy more dinar. It's hilarious!! :lol::lol:B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You know, it is sad. People are sharing the information they have been given or have heard and all some people do is find a way to bash, slam or discredit it. Yet, people here are still going there to get information because the forum sounds like it is a little more open. Its simple, if you dont like thier process don't go there. If you dont like thier posts that are put here, stop reading it. If you think it is a waste of your time and you keep reading it, then really, who is the smart one? I say thank you for sharing your info.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

You know, it is sad. People are sharing the information they have been given or have heard and all some people do is find a way to bash, slam or discredit it. Yet, people here are still going there to get information because the forum sounds like it is a little more open. Its simple, if you dont like thier process don't go there. If you dont like thier posts that are put here, stop reading it. If you think it is a waste of your time and you keep reading it, then really, who is the smart one? I say thank you for sharing your info.

Don't take everything so seriously. The rates are still showing the same on all of the important money sites. You will know when it hits! I am sure there are intelligent people with intelligent opinions and some facts on that site but why mislead the weak minded into doing something really stupid like over extending themselves to the point past poverty and beyond? Everyone is not well grounded on this speculation and easily manipulated! ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Don't take everything so seriously. The rates are still showing the same on all of the important money sites. You will know when it hits! I am sure there are intelligent people with intelligent opinions and some facts on that site but why mislead the weak minded into doing something really stupid like over extending themselves to the point past poverty and beyond? Everyone is not well grounded on this speculation and easily manipulated! ;)

"lead the weak minded" now thats sad. Who determines that you? You disagree with there views thats cool but to pigeon hole a group of people that believe different than you is unfair imo. No one has been right including MANY that are here that are held in high regard. You could use the same reference "weak minded" for many on this website as well. Me, I can't understand how some want to decide for others what is right and what is wrong. I got a simple solution,let folks decide for themselves. People need to stop playin big brother and handle their own sh*t. Just sayin...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

so you all sat around in a circle and thought of this up, huh, sounds like a circle jerk to me :lol:

Exactly there is not a Scruple one in the whole bunch! :angry:

Just Pumping the Newbies to buy more Dinar. :mad:

They will be here next week pumping the same B.S. :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

"lead the weak minded" now thats sad. Who determines that you? You disagree with there views thats cool but to pigeon hole a group of people that believe different than you is unfair imo. No one has been right including MANY that are here that are held in high regard. You could use the same reference "weak minded" for many on this website as well. Me, I can't understand how some want to decide for others what is right and what is wrong. I got a simple solution,let folks decide for themselves. People need to stop playin big brother and handle their own sh*t. Just sayin...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

That is right "let folks decide for themselves". I don't care what people decide as long as it does not concern me or my family. I make my own decisions whether they are right or wrong and I live with them. But there is one thing I will not do and that is mislead people for the gain of glory on a forum. Just the facts JACK!!. But I promise you I will not give up my job on the word of anyone who is on any of these sites. Have a great day Sir! :)

Here is your quote from above; "You could use the same reference "weak minded" for many on this website as well."

:lol: Pot calling the kettle black? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have to ask?

Why?

Why do so many claim to know?

No one knows..

Next is ..

What is their gain,to say this?

Do they have a agenda to pump sales of dinar?

Stevei does not pump. Is the pd site have bills to pay?

No cost,no lop..

Well some thing is up. What who knows..

But I must still ask. Why?

Today thur if it does not happen there will be more questions to ask..

Sure no one will answer..

But why not?

Believe me.I want an rv...

Tomorrow there will be many sad people..

These sites will soon have an upriseing just like eygpt..lol

• Upvote 2

Thats what you get when you get info from Okie and try and make it fit your own...

Some idiot named zzzzzzzzz said it was 1000% done...

PD is as bad as the GET team...

Bunch of 0 for lifers...

Everything is rumor that they call Intel...

Intel usually has some form of truth...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is right "let folks decide for themselves". I don't care what people decide as long as it does not concern me or my family. I make my own decisions whether they are right or wrong and I live with them. But there is one thing I will not do and that is mislead people for the gain of glory on a forum. Just the facts JACK!!. But I promise you I will not give up my job on the word of anyone who is on any of these sites. Have a great day Sir! :)

Here is your quote from above; "You could use the same reference "weak minded" for many on this website as well."

:lol: Pot calling the kettle black? :lol:

Sorry if you did'nt understand my point or I did'nt present it properly. "weak minded" reference meant that there are many here on this site that have gone and still go "giddy" over any and all things stated by some here. I was just sayin u could use the same reference here based on your defination stated in your post. My original post stands the same. And dont get me wrong by stating all of this does'nt mean I agree or disagree with what is offered at these other sites. I just feel grownups should decide for themselves.These are my opinions and I approove them .......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

Lets get this thread back on track!!

This thread is not going to be a PD bashing thread!!

Lets just hope that one day that someone is correct with their info and we can get this all behind us!! GO RV!!!

Right on Brother!! That would be great! B)

Sorry if you did'nt understand my point or I did'nt present it properly. "weak minded" reference meant that there are many here on this site that have gone and still go "giddy" over any and all things stated by some here. I was just sayin u could use the same reference here based on your defination stated in your post. My original post stands the same. And dont get me wrong by stating all of this does'nt mean I agree or disagree with what is offered at these other sites. I just feel grownups should decide for themselves.These are my opinions and I approove them .......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

:D Everything is cool!! :D

• Upvote 1

AKReindeer,

I've always wanted to tour Alaska - Maybe after the RV!! Do you have any sunshine this time of year???

Great Pic!

Barrow is the place where the sun don't shine during the winter months. We're in the Interior of Alaska, so we have the sun tracking along the top of the mountains at least. We passed "hump day" back on December 21, so the days are starting to get longer (yay!).

Everyone should try to visit the "Great Land" at least once in their lives. I've lived on the West Coast and East Coast and they had their own inherent beauty, but Alaska is one of a kind.

oops.... went off topic here Go Rumors!!!! Go RV!!!! :D

AKReindeer,

I've always wanted to tour Alaska - Maybe after the RV!! Do you have any sunshine this time of year???

Great Pic!

Just a thought. When the dinar RVs, take a cruise up there....its amazing! That way you can get snippets of the landscape and determine where you want to return for further exploration. They have crusies that are ship to shore, boat to land..get on train an tour countryside then back on boat to the lower 48.Great way to go IMO, and nice way to see lots of variety. Whatever you do,make sure to arrange it in a way you get to see the ice fields and glaciers.... Oh and last time I went was in Sept.... 70 degrees and sun for 2 weeks.... Not sure if thats typical.

Why is the news on the 3rd, saying there ministries still are outstanding and debate with Maliki goes on to choosing the Minister of Security and Interior and Defense and Electricity as well as the budget not being passed yet and why are there still outstanding issues with Allawi's Council? Hmm? Even all independent news media sources not run by or controlled by Maliki confirm these events have yet to take place and the meetings are still underway for immediate resolution.

Next meeting of Parliament is to be Saturday to discuss the SFC ruling of putting the Independent entities such as the Electoral and the CBI under Executive jurisdiction.

Do these folks not think we are reading the news.?